PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2006, 02:26 AM   #1
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Cheap Way to beat sub bosses

i figured this out versus the wrecking crew and i hope it helps...

all i do is use Iron Man, and then fly. Once im in the air, i hover (basically dont hit x) and use RT+A, shoot fire balls at the enemies... it works really well and is pretty cheap, but in the end, they die and my guys are all still alive...

works with most bosses...
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:59 AM   #2
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
1st that is not cheap
2nd if you are flying and using a special move it takes up twice the amount of energy...
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:46 AM   #3
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Yeah, using the plasma disc on the ground means you can use twice as many. Using any of a characters special powers will beat sub-bosses with ease, just use the item that increases the energy charge rate by 75% and you can use them alot more, use stat points to boost one single attack and you can kill mot bosses in two or three minutes max.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:04 AM   #4
Voodu

VooduMajik's Gamercard
Here's how I've beaten just about every boss in the game:

Make sure Spiderman and Human Torch are on your team. Use Spider Sense and it will slow the boss down while your team continues to move at regular speed and just spam the Flamethrower move with HT.

I've wrecked 90% of the game like that. Works good against regular enemies too when there are hordes kicking your ass.

Best team: Thing (Classic), Spiderman (Scarlet Spider), Human Torch (One he starts with), Ghost Rider (Western) or Captain America (US Agent)
Voodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 06:52 AM   #5
IceWarm

icewarm1980's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the tip. I used this method to beat Grey Gargoyle quite easily.

IceWarm is offline   Reply With Quote