PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Aegis Wing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
John Ossim

How to get Ace achievement?

I keep playing with 2 controllers plugged in, attaching #2 to me, and just playing as normal, but out of the numerous times I've beaten it, the most points I've had was about 175K. I'm just wondering if theres any way to get the achievement easier than my method.
John Ossim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
Monoxide Child

dc0dr's Gamercard
That is honestly the easiest way to get it. Just keep trying and use your area of attack weapons when you know it will kill alot of enemies.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:46 AM   #3
Vertigod
Banned User

BlastTyrant06's Gamercard
Here's how I got the Ace achievement:

- Used two controllers on Insane.
- Made sure I collected every power-up and health boost that I could.
- If I got the laser power-up, I tried to take out as many of the red mines as I could, in addition to enemies.
- For me the key was the boss at the end of level 5. He's the spider-like boss that places a bunch of mines and then destroys them. This is the only boss where you can get points for the power-ups left behind. I made sure to collect every power-up, and if I got the laser power-up, I destroyed as many mines as I could before he did. I tried to have at least 110,000 points before I moved on to the next level. If you have at least that many points, you should finish the game with a little over 185,000 total points.

You can also do this on Normal, but you might have to hang around the level 5 boss longer to get the points you need. Hope this helps.
Vertigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
PunksNotDead2k8
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to PunksNotDead2k8 Send a message via Yahoo to PunksNotDead2k8

PunksNotDead2k8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
im trying to get this achievement too but i couldn't get it.. i think you need to kill all the enemies in a level to score 185,000..
PunksNotDead2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote