PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
JSchaffer

Has anyone noticed...

That the Miyamoto achievement has changed from "This character will become available after unlocking all other playable Story Mode characters." to "Clear Story Mode for all but a certain character and save your game." Does anyone know what character it is?
JSchaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
JSchaffer

nobody knows?
Old 04-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
Shadow Kisuragi

Shadow Kisuragi's Gamercard
I had the full 1k before I got XL, so I don't have any information for you - sorry. One of my friends doesn't have Musashi yet and he has XL, so I'll let you know when/if he gets it. It may be a while before he does though.
Shadow Kisuragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I just got this achievement the other night and it unlocked the same way it used it: have every other character unlocked. So I got 100 points for beating it as my last person. I haven't downloaded the DLC but it still shows up in my thing as a changed description.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
JSchaffer

im of the opinion that the "certain character" is kojiro, due to their storylines, but i still dont know for sure.
I, for some reason, didnt get the achievement the conventional way
Old 04-25-2008, 06:26 AM   #6
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'll try Kojiro's story then. I've XL and this achievement didn't unlock upon completion of all others.

Then again, there's an achievement for completing Kojiro's story itself for 30G...
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
CNash

cnash85's Gamercard
Musashi's achievement should still unlock along with the last character achievement you unlock, so if (for example) you do Tadakatsu's story last, you'll get Ina, and then Musashi, and both their achievements. There might be a glitch with the addition of XL that's messed it up, though.

Retail:
Bully: Scholarship Edition / Need for Speed: Rivals / Warriors Orochi 3 / Far Cry 3

Arcade:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon / Scott Pilgrim (+DLC) / Outland / SVC: Streets of Rage
CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #8
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

I believe with XL, you'd really need to complete story mode for all characters to unlock this achievement... except Musashi's story mode, of course (thus "but a certain character").

I'm nine characters to completing all story modes. Will update if successful.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
JSchaffer

my guess is that you have to leave kojiro's till the end, just due to his storylines, hopefully im not wrong cuz then id have to delete my save and beat it all over again
Old 05-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Ha ha, I hope the game isn't that cruel.

I'm now two more characters to go. Hopefully the achievement unlocks and I get my 1,250.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #11
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Ok, I got this moments ago: if you've XL, complete story modes for ALL characters that have story modes attached, EXCEPT Miyamoto's, to unlock his achievement.

This means that you've to complete 29 of those campaigns to get this achievement.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
Ok, I got this moments ago: if you've XL, complete story modes for ALL characters that have story modes attached, EXCEPT Miyamoto's, to unlock his achievement.

This means that you've to complete 29 of those campaigns to get this achievement.
Oh my God that REALLY sucks.I just finished up my last character achievement and didn't get Musashi achievement.If I have to do every story mode,I will probably cry as I'll have to do some again due to a lost save when I upgraded to the XL version ><

One other thing I forgot,my achievement description still reads as it used to,no mention of completing story mode with other characters.I'm really stumped now :/

Last edited by ponypo2001; 06-02-2008 at 12:46 AM.
ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #13
faded

omg i just unlocked my last character which is hanzo (im playing straight to XL) and i also noticed that i havn't unlocked musashi too, so are u guys serious that i'll have to beat all characters? oww man this is gonna be painful (because i already got all characters in the ps2 version really2 easy)

what about the new characters such as toshie, gracia etc? do we have to complete them too? or just the original warriors from sw 2?
faded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #14
Mephisto22

Mephisto22's Gamercard
This may be a stupid question, but just to clarify...
Okuni and Ranmaru do not have their own story modes correct? They can be played by a second character or in free mode, but have no separate storyline of their own? From what I can tell this is the case, I just wanted to make sure with someone who has finished everything in the game.
Mephisto22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #15
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
^Yeah, both of those characters don't have a Musou mode.