PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > The History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
explosive barrel locations ?

does anyone know where all the explosive barrels on the mission that there is 15. i can only ever find 14?
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:46 AM   #2
BladeMDP

blademdp's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
does anyone know where all the explosive barrels on the mission that there is 15. i can only ever find 14?
I ran into the same problem, I kept missing one - I finally figured out there was one by the river, right after you get the first checkpoint - take the first path to the river on the right, there's a barrell right there at the end of the log, blow it up, then look downstream - there's one slightly hidden on the shore on the right (you can't see it looking upstream) - does that help? That was the one I was always missing....
BladeMDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
yeah thanks man. turns out that wasnt actually the one i was missing. there was one near the one, but over in the thick woodland on the left. go figure. anyways. if anyone needs some help just post here. i kinda member them all
Old 11-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
BladeMDP

blademdp's Gamercard
yeah, I spent quite a bit of time running all over the "land" from front to back, side to side, trying to find that last barrel I needed for that mission UGGHH!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
RubyKnight

I definitely need help with this. Everytime I play this mission I always seem to end up with 2 barrels left over and no matter where I look throughout the entire level, I can NEVER find them. All fifteen locations would be a tremendous help.
RubyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
TALINKINMAN

yeah if anyone has a full guide of this level it would be a great help
TALINKINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #7
BladeMDP

blademdp's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyKnight View Post
I definitely need help with this. Everytime I play this mission I always seem to end up with 2 barrels left over and no matter where I look throughout the entire level, I can NEVER find them. All fifteen locations would be a tremendous help.
The best I can tell you is this - at start of mission, when you come to the first wagon, there is an exploding barrel - follow upstream to next checkpoint - as you go to the left, after the wall of fire, there will be another wagon that will have a couple of barrels - go behind it, there should be another - now backtrack towards stream, there is a barrel at the end of a log by the stream, then look right downstream, there will be another barrel on the right side of stream...i don't know the exact locations of all the barrels in this area overall, but I can tell you the majority are here in this general area...look around all rocks and wagons - some are more easily noticeable than others- after you leave this area, you will come to a wagon right before the gatlin gun farm - there's a wagon by the barrel -
after leaving the farm and moving towards the next area, you will come to the log where you have to kill the enemies and can pick up sniper rifle - move on to the next group of enemies at the next log - there is a barrel at the end of that log - then continue down path towards bridge - before the bridge is a group of rocks on right - go up into clearing before the rocks and there are two barrels there - after that, there are no more barrels to find - sorry I can't do better than this - just look in that one general area, look all over, around rocks and wagons.....GOOD LUCK!

Old 11-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
montrossity

Send a message via AIM to montrossity

montrossity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
u can also (this is what i did) follow the river to the right all the way up. then before moving on, turn around and go back down the land side. some of the barrels are easier to find if u are coming from the other way.

you should have all of them before crossing the bridge. the last three are: 1. behind the first log u come to when the bridge is in sight (men pop out of the bushes on the second log). the last 2 are in the field to the right of the previous one. u have to walk a little bit past it first. hope this helps

100% LEGIT. If you call bullshit, post a link to prove it.
Swim, bike, run.
montrossity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:19 AM   #9
RubyKnight

Thanks a lot guys, I had actually managed to find the two I was missing (they were half hidden in the grass very close to each other near the area where the river was, I can't believe I missed those two). So I managed to find all 15 earlier today before I came back here. But still, thanks to you both for the help regardless!!
RubyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
Preston2

xDome Piece's Gamercard
I find all but 1, ive looked all over but i cant seem to find it. Is there just 2 in the river. If anyone can post a guide that would be awesome.
Preston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #11
Preston2

xDome Piece's Gamercard
Nvm i found the last god damn barrel. I was missing the one that was lying sideways by the trees in the grass on the far left side....
Preston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 AM   #12
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

yeah sorry i dont have the game any more to make a guide. but all i can say is look around the area with the river. specifically along the riverbank and in the woods area(grass, bushes, and trees) to the left of the river.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #13
bockey69

bockey69's Gamercard
I am missing 4 barrels, i looked all over the area around the river and found those. Can anyone tell me where i am missing these barrels? I found the barrels before the river and by the log, and by the wagon before the gatlin gun.
bockey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
BladeMDP

blademdp's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bockey69 View Post
I am missing 4 barrels, i looked all over the area around the river and found those. Can anyone tell me where i am missing these barrels? I found the barrels before the river and by the log, and by the wagon before the gatlin gun.
The best I can tell you is this - at start of mission, when you come to the first wagon, there is an exploding barrel - follow upstream to next checkpoint - as you go to the left, after the wall of fire, there will be another wagon that will have a couple of barrels - go behind it, there should be another - now backtrack towards stream, there is a barrel at the end of a log by the stream, then look right downstream, there will be another barrel on the right side of stream...i don't know the exact locations of all the barrels in this area overall, but I can tell you the majority are here in this general area...look around all rocks and wagons - some are more easily noticeable than others- after you leave this area, you will come to a wagon right before the gatlin gun farm - there's a wagon by the barrel -
after leaving the farm and moving towards the next area, you will come to the log where you have to kill the enemies and can pick up sniper rifle - move on to the next group of enemies at the next log - there is a barrel at the end of that log - then continue down path towards bridge - before the bridge is a group of rocks on right - go up into clearing before the rocks and there are two barrels there - after that, there are no more barrels to find - sorry I can't do better than this - just look in that one general area, look all over, around rocks and wagons.....GOOD LUCK!

Old 01-01-2009, 03:54 AM   #15
bockey69

bockey69's Gamercard
i finally found them all, they are all over that area in bushes, in long grass etc..
thanks for the help
bockey69 is offline   Reply With Quote