PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #91
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan mcsweet View Post
do you spell so poorly on purpose? is it a new form of "1337speak"? alot is actually a lot. acturly is seen in the previous sentence. fuck it. the list is too long. i replied to ntaenders posts, because he was able to form concrete thoughts. you arent worth the time
Hm Thats great, I love how you still Only point out a point that i havent brought Up, because you know you cannot reply to my real Point. The thing i find stupid about you, Is the fact you said you will not reply, In the same post you just replied In. Yes my spelling is Bad, but ur Knoledge Is fucking terrible And I simply Prooved my point prooving you wrong, You simply can not take that for some reason? I said it in a Calm way, But im guessing you must be arround 12 years old if your that Imature. People who complain about spelling are either Posh stuck up rich kids, Or Ultra Geeks that would choose studying over there life.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #92
shaunRISING
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 77

warm slurm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan mcsweet View Post
do you spell so poorly on purpose? is it a new form of "1337speak"? alot is actually a lot. acturly is seen in the previous sentence. fuck it. the list is too long. i replied to ntaenders posts, because he was able to form concrete thoughts. you arent worth the time
Please, use proper punctuation when critising someone else's typing, asshole. Otherwise it just makes you look retarded.
shaunRISING is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #93
Illution
 
Illution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cen-Cal :)
Posts: 2,339
Send a message via AIM to Illution Send a message via MSN to Illution Send a message via Yahoo to Illution

KoaBD Arizonas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Doom Tournament - 1st Place
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
An argument was imminent in this thread, but, honestly, it should have never started. You can't force your own opinion on somebody else or prove theirs wrong, so it's kind of pointless. The whole "religion" factor that someone was talking about on the other page was just a reference to how pointless these kinds of arguments are...
__________________
"I've gone to look for myself. If I should return, before I get back, keep me here."

Check out my movie reviews! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/joehawleywood





Illution is offline  
Old 01-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #94
Xx NTAEndar xX
 
Xx NTAEndar xX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Marx0r's House
Posts: 129

Xx NTAEndar xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There are many different types of members at this site. So "X360a's take" or whatever isn't something that can be determined.

Now, I believe we all have some achievement unlocking to do...
__________________
Charge the gates....
Xx NTAEndar xX is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 05:53 AM   #95
Marx0r
 
Marx0r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The land of the 4-shot iced tea.
Posts: 2,606
Send a message via MSN to Marx0r

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 3   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Final 4   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
People who complain about spelling are either Posh stuck up rich kids, Or Ultra Geeks that would choose studying over there life.
Or people that like to be able to read other posts on the first go-around.
__________________

And the future is certain, give us time to work it out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by the b1ues View Post
Your an idiot
Marx0r is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 05:55 AM   #96
Tussell
 
Tussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lombard, Illinois
Posts: 11,813
Send a message via AIM to Tussell Send a message via MSN to Tussell

tussell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   10,000 posts   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Winner   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx0r View Post
Or people that like to be able to read other posts on the first go-around.
I hate to pick sides, but I'm on Marx0rs if that makes anyone feel better.
__________________
Tussell is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #97
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ok, Because i dont read my posts after i write them, I just read through my post again, And i understood it all Fully and dont understand what part people had troubles on, Please Qoute each part and i will explain it, getting the correct spelling for each word.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #98
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns
 
jackanape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4,358

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daninthemix View Post
I wonder if these glitches are tempting to people like The Pants Party. I'd imagine it's a bit like that bit in Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis is holding the sword up to Zed--

"You want those points, don't you Pants? Pick up the points Pants. Pick em up. Atta boy...pick up the points Pants."
What the hell are you talking about? Just because you don't agree with/like someone else on the site doesn't give you a reason to try and mock them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
God You talk Alot, How many posts was that in a row?
You do know you can Multi Quote Your bullshit All into one
Post?

I Like the way you say you didnt skip any of mine, But then you
dont acturly have an Awnser to any of it seeing as i Prooved you
Wrong. If its a chellenge For you to get through a few short
paragraphs, I can lend you some disney Books i use to own from age
of 4. But let me just put what i ment Into shorter words for you.

Your a asshole that has no idea whats going on.
Here's me multi-quoting and here's me saying that your constant strings of illegible abuse are only going to get you a one way trip to ban town, so please try and stay calm.

Frankly this topic will be debated until the end of time. In every game there are countless shortcuts and exploits to get you points faster. Some of them are acceptable around here and some aren't. Flag boosting in COD 3 or rubber banding in RSV may not be the way that the makers intended us to get points - but they still take hours upon hours of work. Whereas gamesaving and hacking does not.

I played through Gun four times, from beginning to end only to hear about a 'level select' shortcut a few months later that let people complete the game in a fraction of the time. Did it piss me off? Sure. But I don't complain when people do it or think that it in anyway reduces their skill as a gamer.

It's a personal choice - do it, or not. Just don't sit around here all day started arguments about who is right and wrong. As no one can ever prove either side is decisively right and the whole thing ends in a flame fest.

Let's all be nice and go back to what we were doing.
__________________


jackanape is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #99
IX Kenneth XI
 
IX Kenneth XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 127

IX Kenneth XI's Gamercard
I think of glitches and exploits as clever thinking. Because if u know how to or find how to exploit something, surely that's just intelligence. I do disagree with people who just troll through the game for the gamerscore and dont work at its magnificence
__________________
100% Complete

Modern Warfare 2. Portal: Still Alive. Fifa09. Halo 3. Feeding Frenzy. King Kong. CoD: Modern Warfare. CoD: 2. Dash of Destruction. Assassin's Creed I.

Boosting/ Working on

Fifa 10. The Beatles: Rock Band. Rock Band.
IX Kenneth XI is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #100
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
@Jackanape Qoute -
Here's me multi-quoting and here's me saying that your constant strings of illegible abuse are only going to get you a one way trip to ban town, so please try and stay calm.

Frankly this topic will be debated until the end of time. In every game there are countless shortcuts and exploits to get you points faster. Some of them are acceptable around here and some aren't. Flag boosting in COD 3 or rubber banding in RSV may not be the way that the makers intended us to get points - but they still take hours upon hours of work. Whereas gamesaving and hacking does not.

I played through Gun four times, from beginning to end only to hear about a 'level select' shortcut a few months later that let people complete the game in a fraction of the time. Did it piss me off? Sure. But I don't complain when people do it or think that it in anyway reduces their skill as a gamer.

It's a personal choice - do it, or not. Just don't sit around here all day started arguments about who is right and wrong. As no one can ever prove either side is decisively right and the whole thing ends in a flame fest.

Let's all be nice and go back to what we were doing - Quote End

Can you tell me If you read the posts..?
I gave my opinion at first, and Got flamed at for it, So i simply had a go back. Why are you talking about Bans? All i've done is try to Win my opinion over another Persons, And Forums are places for peoples opinions mainly, How come people can Post there opinions as long as people agree with them, But any1 that posts there opinion about how the other persons opinion is bullshit why should he be flamed?

You know what.. You just kindaa brought the post back up, It was already down a few pages, and i fort i wouldnt see from it again, Maybe if you Really did care about the people i was giving abuse too, You wouldnt of posted and brought the thread back up to be flamed In.

Now thinking back to what i said at the beggining i think i have my awnser. My point was that doing the acheivment the way the description does not tell you to do it, Is wrong, Although doing it the way it tells you to i find is right, Unless its one of them acheivments That give no clue at all as to what to do for the acheivment. For example some Kane and Lynch ones. So I found this method Wrong because its not Wining a campainge, Like the acheivment says, I didnt know about that glitch on Gun, i would class that as wrong too, And also brothers in arms hells highway, I fort i might of had a chance of Getting 100% on a game before anyone else, Until i saw the Play the game on ??? days acheivment, But then found out people we're simply glitching it, and getting it within about 2 days. So it does Kinda ruin the fun for the people who want to try and 100% a game first.

If my Opinion Comes across to you as im giving you Abuse, Please give me a PM On what part offended you and i will Apologize.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #101
CammanFia
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 158
Send a message via AIM to CammanFia

CammanFia's Gamercard
I don't mind the dashboard glitch I got a couple of them with it but either it's probably gonna get patched next weekend so glitc away!
CammanFia is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 02:58 AM   #102
bloodswan
 
bloodswan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,097

bloodswan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The dashboard glitches do annoy me. I haven't finished expert and am not sure if I ever will but if I do it will be due to my effort and not some glitch. I can see why those who legitimately done the expert achievements are pissed off. That said I think things like the Jesus room/rock/plane aren't that bad.
bloodswan is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #103
Mystic-H
 
Mystic-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 152

Mystic H's Gamercard
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodswan View Post
The dashboard glitches do annoy me. I haven't finished expert and am not sure if I ever will but if I do it will be due to my effort and not some glitch. I can see why those who legitimately done the expert achievements are pissed off. That said I think things like the Jesus room/rock/plane aren't that bad.
Um... wut?

That does not make sense at all to me... It's all encompassed by the term 'glitch'... All of which people exploit.

How can you hate on one but not the other?
__________________

Mystic-H is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 04:58 AM   #104
Oldbeagle
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 420

Oldbeagle's Gamercard
It's pretty obvious that the dashboard glitch is something that was not intentional.

You cant say the same for the "jesus" locations. Unless there is a comment by valve that says it was unintended you cant say for sure.
Oldbeagle is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #105
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns
 
jackanape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4,358

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
Can you tell me If you read the posts..?
I gave my opinion at first, and Got flamed at for it, So i simply had a go back. Why are you talking about Bans? All i've done is try to Win my opinion over another Persons, And Forums are places for peoples opinions mainly, How come people can Post there opinions as long as people agree with them, But any1 that posts there opinion about how the other persons opinion is bullshit why should he be flamed?

You know what.. You just kindaa brought the post back up, It was already down a few pages, and i fort i wouldnt see from it again, Maybe if you Really did care about the people i was giving abuse too, You wouldnt of posted and brought the thread back up to be flamed In.

Now thinking back to what i said at the beggining i think i have my awnser. My point was that doing the acheivment the way the description does not tell you to do it, Is wrong, Although doing it the way it tells you to i find is right, Unless its one of them acheivments That give no clue at all as to what to do for the acheivment. For example some Kane and Lynch ones. So I found this method Wrong because its not Wining a campainge, Like the acheivment says, I didnt know about that glitch on Gun, i would class that as wrong too, And also brothers in arms hells highway, I fort i might of had a chance of Getting 100% on a game before anyone else, Until i saw the Play the game on ??? days acheivment, But then found out people we're simply glitching it, and getting it within about 2 days. So it does Kinda ruin the fun for the people who want to try and 100% a game first.

If my Opinion Comes across to you as im giving you Abuse, Please give me a PM On what part offended you and i will Apologize.
I did indeed read every post. You said you disagreed with the glitch, and that's fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion. What is not fine is you then calling people who disagree with you assholes. I would hardly call that 'winning people over to your opinion' I'd call that acting like a five year old.

Also, debate here is welcome - but you've just proved that you can't be civilised as you said 'But any1 that posts there opinion about how the other persons opinion is bullshit why should he be flamed?'. You SHOULD be flamed as rather than giving a reasonable argument you immediately got abusive and insulting - how do you expect people to respond to that? Also if you approach an argument with the attitude that the other person is talking bullshit then you're hardly being open minded.

I only posted in here as I was directed here by a friend. You claiming that its now ok to flame people in here because I posted is also laughable.

Like I said before, do what you like in your games but don't try and force your opinions on other people and don't insult them just because they disagree with you.
__________________


jackanape is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #106
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
I did indeed read every post. You said you disagreed with the glitch, and that's fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion. What is not fine is you then calling people who disagree with you assholes. I would hardly call that 'winning people over to your opinion' I'd call that acting like a five year old.

Also, debate here is welcome - but you've just proved that you can't be civilised as you said 'But any1 that posts there opinion about how the other persons opinion is bullshit why should he be flamed?'. You SHOULD be flamed as rather than giving a reasonable argument you immediately got abusive and insulting - how do you expect people to respond to that? Also if you approach an argument with the attitude that the other person is talking bullshit then you're hardly being open minded.

I only posted in here as I was directed here by a friend. You claiming that its now ok to flame people in here because I posted is also laughable.

Like I said before, do what you like in your games but don't try and force your opinions on other people and don't insult them just because they disagree with you.
Ok and when did i call the people that disagree'd with me assholes? Please highlight what the person said to disagree with me, and then when i called them a ass hole. I simply kept putting more points of my opinion across, looking through the thread quickly (not sure if i missed anything) But looking through I Found where i called a person a asshole, But this is where i dont get what your on about reading the post.. Maybe if you read it he was calling me idiotic. Ok maybe you dont stand up for yourself, but i stood up formyself by replying with that he is a ass hole. There is nothing wrong with not standing up for yourself but i choose to. Passing my opinion back to another person as he is trying to tell me his is Clearly not forcing him to go by my opinion. Look, Because you have talked of a few wrong facts, can you please Quote each thing i say and at what parts i was forcing the person and telling them to do it my way. Because i've either misread my posts or Your making crap up. Which i dont think you would do.

And the only time i get abusive is if they get abusive to me, if i feel they are being insulting or abusive i do the same back to them, But other from that i simply give my opinion peice by peice.

Now can you please show me the parts you find me forcing a person to go by my opinion if i cant proove that i wasnt forcing them then you get whatever you are trying to Proove.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #107
Illution
 
Illution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cen-Cal :)
Posts: 2,339
Send a message via AIM to Illution Send a message via MSN to Illution Send a message via Yahoo to Illution

KoaBD Arizonas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Doom Tournament - 1st Place
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just realized you guys are arguing about how wrong the other person is, not how right your point is.

Anyways, I don't think x360a cares AS much as they would if it was tampering with xbox's or xbox live things.. Like profile glitching and stuff.

If it's in the game it's not that big of a deal. At least, that's what I think. I could be way off...
__________________
"I've gone to look for myself. If I should return, before I get back, keep me here."

Check out my movie reviews! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/joehawleywood





Illution is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #108
bloodswan
 
bloodswan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,097

bloodswan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic-H View Post
Um... wut?

That does not make sense at all to me... It's all encompassed by the term 'glitch'... All of which people exploit.

How can you hate on one but not the other?
Things like a rock that makes it hard for zombies to reach u just makes things a little easier for the finale but actually skipping past a whole campaign and then getting an achievement to say u completed the campaign on expert is completely different.
bloodswan is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #109
Illution
 
Illution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cen-Cal :)
Posts: 2,339
Send a message via AIM to Illution Send a message via MSN to Illution Send a message via Yahoo to Illution

KoaBD Arizonas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Doom Tournament - 1st Place
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodswan View Post
Things like a rock that makes it hard for zombies to reach u just makes things a little easier for the finale but actually skipping past a whole campaign and then getting an achievement to say u completed the campaign on expert is completely different.
It's just a glitch that makes it a less chance for special infected to hit you to get nothing special..

Same concept, right? When you use the rock do you say "oh yeah man we beat the campaign and got the achievement we're boss"? You're pretty much just skipping the whole finale. Maybe not, but that's just my opinion. That guy was right, people do rag on other glitches then turn their eyes to the next because they themselves use it. Shouldn't be the case, but it is.
__________________
"I've gone to look for myself. If I should return, before I get back, keep me here."

Check out my movie reviews! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/joehawleywood





Illution is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #110
Bzook
 
Bzook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 98

z00k the cr00k's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
It's a personal choice - do it, or not. Just don't sit around here all day started arguments about who is right and wrong. As no one can ever prove either side is decisively right and the whole thing ends in a flame fest.

Let's all be nice and go back to what we were doing.
Jackanape is the man. I agree 100%
__________________



Join us, or join them!
Bzook is offline  
Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #111
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hm
Tbh im not trying to argue, There is no winning against a bunch of 360a members. I was kinda happy to see when the post was gone, but now im just kinda tryna reply to any1 that replys to me..

i dont care much for this game anymore, so it dont bother me, although if it was like brothers in arms hellshighway, and i fort i might
of had a chance to get the full 1000 first. then i would probably
still be angry.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #112
Justinsane66
 
Justinsane66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 73

Fifty3rd n 3rd's Gamercard
When the glitches were first exposed I can see how people would want to try it out. Block the elevator, whatever, break through the door to skip the lift, ok, block the ladder before the hospital, fine. But its gotten real old.
__________________


Justinsane66 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #113
tevo780
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15
well i did every thing on exp but when i finisheed no achievment so i used the glitch
__________________
tevo780 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 06:49 AM   #114
Powerman1469
 
Powerman1469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Arden, NC
Posts: 498

PowerMan1469's Gamercard
lol @ 1st post.. you dont have to glitch untouchables you can start at the end -_-
__________________
Thats what you get when you let your heart win WhooAAooA



Powerman1469 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #115
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns
 
jackanape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4,358

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
I think the dashboard glitch is Wrong. Whoever does it cannot say they did It Legit, And they Should Really think about suicide! Also means you do not have enough game skill to get the acheivment Legit..
Your first and last lines from your first comment here - and you wonder why I think you're being insulting? First you say people who do the glitch should commit suicide then you say they obviously don't have enough skill to do it legit. Lovely. Telling people to kill themselves over a game is not voicing your opinion and I don't care how funny you meant it to be. Plus people have done this and other achs legit - they didn't pop up so they glitched it. Does that mean they don't have the skill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
Meaning they must suck at this game to have to cheat for the acheivment?
Again you insult peoples skill - again I must point out that ANYONE could get this achievement with enough time and a good team. They just choose to spend an hour at it rather than 45. What a crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
@NoMaD DiSTuRBeD
If you take the Suicide thing i said Seriously, You must have A Serious Problem. And me saying you must have a serious Problem is Really not a Serious thing i Think, Its just a way of me Explaining you must Be stupid to Belive i acturly wanted people to Commit Suicide over it.
Calling people stupid = not insulting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
Hm And Please highlight the part Where i said "You all may laugh at my funny joke" Please? I did not say it was a joke. So please do not Twist my words arround. Like ok ok, you people that take the glitch method do it an all, But there should atleast be some downside to it, For example a Message next to there L4D acheivments that every1 can see saying "I Suck at this game, I took the Short route". Just so the people that Do it Legit Atleast have somthing To show.
You then say that telling people to commit suicide was not a joke. Errr, what? Before again saying everyone who glitches this game sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
IMP at the end of the day its Cheating, Thats my opinion, Seems alot of people on Forums Get Upset, Or Angry By some ones Opinion. If u cant take an opinion Get off the internet. I complain about it Because You cannot tell between The real Gamers That do all there acheivments Legit, and the Fake gamers that choose To figure out glitches arround the acheivments. When i saw People with High gamerscore, I would think of them as a person that was Really good at games, Now I dont see them good at games at all, Because i cant decide if they Really did the acheivments they Have legit.
No one gets mad over an opinion, they get mad because you won't see the other side of the argument at all and keep saying they suck. As for saying anyone with high GS is possibly a cheater - well that's just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
Ok and when did i call the people that disagree'd with me assholes? Please highlight what the person said to disagree with me, and then when i called them a ass hole. But looking through I Found where i called a person a asshole, But this is where i dont get what your on about reading the post.. Maybe if you read it he was calling me idiotic. Ok maybe you dont stand up for yourself, but i stood up formyself by replying with that he is a ass hole. There is nothing wrong with not standing up for yourself but i choose to. Passing my opinion back to another person as he is trying to tell me his is Clearly not forcing him to go by my opinion. Look, Because you have talked of a few wrong facts, can you please Quote each thing i say and at what parts i was forcing the person and telling them to do it my way. Because i've either misread my posts or Your making crap up. Which i dont think you would do.

And the only time i get abusive is if they get abusive to me, if i feel they are being insulting or abusive i do the same back to them, But other from that i simply give my opinion peice by peice.

Now can you please show me the parts you find me forcing a person to go by my opinion if i cant proove that i wasnt forcing them then you get whatever you are trying to Proove.
Check out the bolded part as it speaks for itself. You accuse me of not reading the thread and making crap up and yet contradict yourself with two sentences. By all means stand up for yourself but you haven't made a single addition to your original opinion in all of the other posts - all you've done is repeat yourself and say that people suck at this game.

Plus, if someone insults you - just let it go and don't start all of this 'he started it' crap. Save that for the playground.

I haven't come in here to prove anything. Whereas you've come in here, made your opinion and, rather than leaving it at that, proceeded to then try to shoot down anyone who disagrees with you. Let it go.
__________________


jackanape is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #116
True I Skill
 
True I Skill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England, Norfolk
Posts: 4,151

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
Your first and last lines from your first comment here - and you wonder why I think you're being insulting? First you say people who do the glitch should commit suicide then you say they obviously don't have enough skill to do it legit. Lovely. Telling people to kill themselves over a game is not voicing your opinion and I don't care how funny you meant it to be. Plus people have done this and other achs legit - they didn't pop up so they glitched it. Does that mean they don't have the skill?



Again you insult peoples skill - again I must point out that ANYONE could get this achievement with enough time and a good team. They just choose to spend an hour at it rather than 45. What a crime.



Calling people stupid = not insulting?



You then say that telling people to commit suicide was not a joke. Errr, what? Before again saying everyone who glitches this game sucks.



No one gets mad over an opinion, they get mad because you won't see the other side of the argument at all and keep saying they suck. As for saying anyone with high GS is possibly a cheater - well that's just ridiculous.



Check out the bolded part as it speaks for itself. You accuse me of not reading the thread and making crap up and yet contradict yourself with two sentences. By all means stand up for yourself but you haven't made a single addition to your original opinion in all of the other posts - all you've done is repeat yourself and say that people suck at this game.

Plus, if someone insults you - just let it go and don't start all of this 'he started it' crap. Save that for the playground.

I haven't come in here to prove anything. Whereas you've come in here, made your opinion and, rather than leaving it at that, proceeded to then try to shoot down anyone who disagrees with you. Let it go.
Did it ever come to your mind that my Opinion is people that do the glitch suck? I would find More skill in people Who did the acheivment the way it says to be done in the description, Rather than Congratulating people that glitched the acheivment. Yeah they may want to do it in quicker time, But if they really didnt suck at the game How come they cant get the acheivment without Glitching the game? And how are you sure that every1 glitched it because they wanted it quicker? Most of them probably did it because they Could not Do the acheivment the way it says, Meaning they dont have much skill at it, Meaning they suck at not getting hurt by a special infected.

Originally Posted by jackanape
It's a personal choice - do it, or not. Just don't sit around here all day started arguments about who is right and wrong. As no one can ever prove either side is decisively right and the whole thing ends in a flame fest.

Let's all be nice and go back to what we were doing.



And when did i start this argument? I started the one with my first Post i admit by saying they Sucked for not being able to do it legit, But aint what you say there, Esactly what you did when u bumped the post back up? Im not the only person here insulting, There are others, why pick me to start a argument at? And try to proove im wrong? Ending it in a flame fest. I stopped posting because it was pointless, But then you bring it back up and say that ^^ But thats esactly what your Doing. The fire went out and you started it again. I was wrong saying people sucked i admit, but tell me the Skill in skipping half of somthing and just finishing the end? Ok well first there is the Skill of finding the glitch out, But thats all i see.

And I've been reading other peoples Opinions, i just do not agree, Like you do not agree with me, when i say they dont have enough skill to finish the acheivment properly. So Your not that open minded seeing it from my point of view? I've added a reason to my opinion each time,

At first i talked about how i fort the glitch was wrong seeing as there is no downside to it, For example certain glitches you do on this game Make you lose health, This one gives u full health at the beggining of the safe room.

Then i went on to talk about how its not doing Esactly what the acheivment tells you to do.

And then i called DRCL stupid, For beliving i was trying to Make people commit suicide over the internet. I Wouldnt perswade any one to commit suicide, And beliving some one over the internet Is stupid, For example if anyone read my post and then commited suicide, yes i would feel bad, but i would also Think they are very stupid. Then i also compared it to getting a test in school, I got my words mixed up but what i ment was. Skipping all the awnsers doing the Last 3 and getting an A+ There is no skill in getting the last 3 awnsers right if you couldnt be bothered doing the first part of the test.

Then i brought up the downsides thing again, and mentioned A message saying the person who glitched the acheivment should have a message next to his name saying he glitched it or somthing. "I sucked at dodging special infected" for example.

Then i added on that People that do the acheivment Legit will get nothing for doing the acheivment, People aint going to esactly belive them when they say they unlocked it Legit, when there is a glitch going arround that every1 knows of. Like when people say "I bet you glitched that acheivment" The person probably didnt glitch it, but if glitchers wernt arround no one would be having second thoughts about people.

Then i talked about How i knew a good gamer with low gamerscore, not so much on topic but i was talking with some one, Also the thing is. He is good at games, but i still dont belive half the stuff he tells me his done on games, i always think his glitched it, So that brings back the not beliving people of glitching because other people glitch it.

Then i talked about methods and easyer ways it might be able to be done legit.

Then i talked back at the guy talking about religion, and insulted him saying he was a ass hole and he talked bullshit. He hadn't read what i had said esactly, and was pointing out facts (also insulting, What you dont go quoting him because he is on the glitchers side of the argument?) But he also insulted, and i insulted him back.

Then i talked about how he didnt read my posts as i notice with most people that bring up things that i did not say.

Andd.. thats about it, So as you can see from what i just explained i put diffrent parts of my opinion into each post. Im not trying to argue, im trying to back my opinions up, Which i dont think i should be doing, So stop trying to proove your right with the "Your wrong for saying people suck" Because i fort you said No one can proove what side is right.

And yeah i was wrong for saying people sucked, but its my opinion, forums are places for opinions, but Tell me where is the skill in Not doing somthing but being awarded for it..
Sorry for the long post, i hate reading/writing long posts, i just have alot of time and nothing to do.
__________________
True I Skill is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #117
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns
 
jackanape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4,358

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
That was a pain in the ass to read - grammar is free of charge to everyone.

Regardless, despite your arguments - all you have actually done is repeat the same opinion in every post. You don't think people should glitch the game. Fine. We get it. The fact that you have then repeated that point numerous times with a slightly different argument or spin does not make it in any way a new opinion.

Plus, at no point did I say I was on the side of the glitchers. If someone does it legit then well done to them but how can you tell them apart from someone who glicthes? You can't so what difference does it make?

The reason I've called you out is because no one else on this thread has continued to slam everyone who argued with them. There may be one or two examples of them being rude but you are doing it continuously.

Just because someone disagrees with you on a thread does not mean you have to leap back in there to defend your so called honour.

I've no doubt you'll respond with molre gibberish but I for one am done here and will be requesting this thread gets locked as it serves no purpose.
__________________


jackanape is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #118
CovertDog
 
CovertDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Brunswick Canada
Posts: 4,079

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I just want to add that this is an argument that has been going on since the early days of video games. Someone finishes the game and then someone finds a easier way to do it. The first guy feels cheated and bitches at second guy. What the first guy should do is think to himself, "Have I ever used a short cut or work around in any other game." The answer would most probably be Yes. If this is the case, you have no moral high ground to bitch at the second guy.

And for gods sakes don't be a fanboy of a game. "It's ok to use work arounds on that game because its not as good as this one." That is the stupidist arguement ever. A great game to one guy, is a complete piece of crap to another and vice versa.

This sort of thing is going to happen from then to forever. So the best thing to do is move on and game.
__________________

Space for rent.



CovertDog is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.