|01-13-2009, 02:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Game keeps freezing! help!
so me and my friend were playing co- op i was really good and he just starting being evil and i didnt want it to be on my profile, so i did a blacksmith job by accident and i forgot it would save at end of job so when it said saving i took out the disc and when i loaded the game, in the middle of loading it just freezes, ive tried 100 times to load it but it doesnt work, somebody please help me.
|01-13-2009, 04:14 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Right, i'm not saying you should or you shouldn't but the same thing happened with a Brand New (Never played before) Need For Speed: Undercover, my brother bought this and as soon as it loaded it crashed so i told him to put some toothpaste on the disc, and then it worked fine and it hasn't crashed since.
1. Take some toothpaste
2. Put the toothpaste on the disc avoiding the center
3. Rub in a circular motion (Kitchen or Toilet paper will do)
4. Leave to dry for 4/5 minutes
5. Put some hot water
6. Get some dry paper and rub in a circular motion
7. If the disc is not dry use Kichen or Toilet paper until it is
8. Try the disc on the Xbox 360
9. It should work
If this didn't work you should try saving the disc to the HardDrive this can be done on the the Xbox Dashboard, to do this:
1. Go to 'My Xbox
2. Were it says 'Play Fable II' press the Yellow (Y) button on the conroller
3. Scroll down twice and it should say 'Install to HardDrive' press that
4. Wait for the game to save
5. Play Fable II
If that failed i can not help you.
If this goes wrong or wreck the disc or the Xbox in any way i or YouTube or the maker of the video can not be held responsible. YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
|01-13-2009, 06:08 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Well it may not be the disc, I had a similar problem, with no cause. I bought the game one day, the day after it wouldnt stop freezing, n'or working. Just download the game to your Harddrive and try again, it should work.
|fable2, freezing, game.fableii, xbox360|