PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: The Broken Bond
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #31
Tsukuyomi

Send a message via AIM to Tsukuyomi Send a message via MSN to Tsukuyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukuyomi

xUSOx Tsukuyomi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz83 View Post
you do see it a lot (me too when i first started using him). Now i do the YYXX, but then do sharingan. After that i dont need to do YYXX because doing subs and with sharingan a lot of people cant touch you.
You can substitue while using the Sharingan? I'm pretty decent at subs but I've never been able to pull one off during a Sharingan. >.>

As for that video I have two things to say. Most of those moves are pulled off in the middle of most peoples battle, the only thing new I saw in there was that wicked rotation during Sasukes fireball. xD And second...who is team Ishimura? >_>;;

Xbox Live avatars...proof that uncreative and lazy people are hard at work in Microsoft. Don't help put that extra dollar in Microsoft's pocket when they don't deserve it. Don't spend money trying to make something retarded look cool. Say no to avatars and avatar add-ons.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi; 01-19-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #32
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
IDK. I just wanted to share the video. LOL
Big Quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #33
Fuzz83

Fuzz83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
You can substitue while using the Sharingan? I'm pretty decent at subs but I've never been able to pull one off during a Sharingan. >.>

As for that video I have two things to say. Most of those moves are pulled off in the middle of most peoples battle, the only thing new I saw in there was that wicked rotation during Sasukes fireball. xD And second...who is team Ishimura? >_>;;
Sorry i meant in general, no i cant pull off subs while with sharingan. I meant that between doing subs and THEN having the sharingan a lot of people cant touch you, because if you dont block the sharingan picks it up, or you will automatically sidestep the last hit of a killer combo. I just use YYXX to get people away from me so i can do sharingan

Arcade 100%: UNO, Dash of Destruction, Worms

Working on: Gears of War 3
Fuzz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #34
Panda

Send a message via Skype™ to Panda

Arctica Flames's Gamercard
Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee.

Panda360x - Retired Gamertag at 133761G.
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #35
Tsukuyomi

Send a message via AIM to Tsukuyomi Send a message via MSN to Tsukuyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee. Rock Lee.
I'm not saying Rock Lee is bad but everyone uses him, and because of that his moves have become very predictable.

As for you people that might have trouble with the Sharingan users, use Kimimaros forward XXYY. The animation where he pulls the bone saber out of his back causes Sharingan users to be FORCEFULLY frozen in place, thus vunerable to the ensuing saber stabs. Try it out, its why I love using Kimimaro against Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi. Very good against those snobby people who think the Sharingan is a flawless and perfect ability. xD

Xbox Live avatars...proof that uncreative and lazy people are hard at work in Microsoft. Don't help put that extra dollar in Microsoft's pocket when they don't deserve it. Don't spend money trying to make something retarded look cool. Say no to avatars and avatar add-ons.

Old 01-20-2009, 02:02 AM   #36
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
Sharingan sometimes is awful cuz you want to hit and it forces you to stay quiet.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #37
Tsukuyomi

That's true, that's why I prefer to keep it out of a fight so I can do a combo start up in the middle of a persons killer combo. Besides, I'm so used to dodging and blocking that it feels so weird and unnatural to be having the Sharingan do it for me. x.x They should have just made it do an auto substitute, though I suppose the ability to avoid attacks is more realistic.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #38
Fuzz83

Fuzz83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
I'm not saying Rock Lee is bad but everyone uses him, and because of that his moves have become very predictable.

As for you people that might have trouble with the Sharingan users, use Kimimaros forward XXYY. The animation where he pulls the bone saber out of his back causes Sharingan users to be FORCEFULLY frozen in place, thus vunerable to the ensuing saber stabs. Try it out, its why I love using Kimimaro against Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi. Very good against those snobby people who think the Sharingan is a flawless and perfect ability. xD

i will def have to try that, plus he can do that spin against Sasukes fire combo, thanks for tips

Arcade 100%: UNO, Dash of Destruction, Worms

Working on: Gears of War 3
Fuzz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #39
nabunogu

Send a message via MSN to nabunogu

Big Lyonsy's Gamercard
i use fox naruto, but rock lee is good aswell, as they do good damage, quite quickly, hope this helps
nabunogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #40
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
Fox Naruto is so unfair. You will have to take all jutsus and you dont have rage mode to cancel them in higher levels.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #41
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
the video was awesome!
i have learned a lot when i saw neji's and kimimaro's..
and the rest are pretty much known to me..
thanks!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #42
Kuroii

Pirate Bo's Gamercard
poor kakashi, no one uses him xD
Kuroii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #43
Shikamaru FTW

HuntingAura Fox's Gamercard
Would suggest Kimimaro

• He's one of the 5 fastest
  • Has curse mark
  • Very strong

Best combo string
YYXXY AXXY Use jutsu where you spin around with spikes

That combo will take off half their health
Shikamaru FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #44
Jettstream180

jettstream180's Gamercard
I highly recommend you use nine tailed fox Naruto. I say this because he is easy to spam with and people that you verse are most likely no lifes that literally play that game forever and are practically MLG's in it lol. I know it might be frustrating, but if you really want those achievements then keep going at it. Hope this helps.
Jettstream180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #45
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
doesn't matter this game is unbalanced, just keep mashing away at buttons and you'll get the win, that's what the people I come across seem to do, one combo that's it, over and over and over again. No one online plays fair, so you have to stoop down to their level. They just keep using the one combo that ends with an unblockable attack. I'm glad Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is coming to the 360, I played the demo and the fighting is a lot better. Anyway Kimimaro is a good character.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #46
irift3

irift3's Gamercard
Once you understand how Neji works, he is the most unfair character to use in the game. Period, end of story, good night, happy thrashing.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #47
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I miss this game! Right now I'd probably still use Kimimaru.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #48
conel33

Salaryman CP's Gamercard
I got Hokage rank with Kisame who is terrible so it's probably not too bad who you use but I'd recommend Kimimaro. Everyone seemed to be abusing him when I was playing.
conel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #49
De Raabe

De Raabe's Gamercard
yeah kimimaro is an aweful character to fight against. I think good old naruto is still the best!
De Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #50
Granticus

ZeroEEZero's Gamercard
The most annoying thing for me with the online play is how right as you finish a jutsu and then the opponent rages and it completely cancels.
Granticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #51
shauncobain

shauncobain's Gamercard
saskue has got to be the best one
because he is a bit of rock lee in him so he is good for close combat and mid range because of his jutsu
plus with that combo where he donkey kicks people in the air and flips behind them to burn them is just flat out awesome
shauncobain is offline   Reply With Quote