Send a message via AIM to 207Pitcrew

INSAN3x5H4DOW's Gamercard
How Do u cut a bullet in half ?

I am try to cut a bullet in half if anyone can help me thank u
207Pitcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 207Pitcrew View Post
You will learn how to do this on the mission called "The Lowdown East Pass" the game will somewhat walk you through it, however the achievement is not for cutting a bullet in half but for killing an enemy from a cut in half bullet that sprays almost like a shotgun blast after its been cut and any near by enemy should be killed by it, took a few tries and I got it, still havent got the "little piggy" achievement and am very curious since I have cut plenty of hands and feet off in one strike but never realy seen any fingers or toes only get cut off...
Old 01-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
You will learn how to do this on the mission called "The Lowdown East Pass" the game will somewhat walk you through it, however the achievement is not for cutting a bullet in half but for killing an enemy from a cut in half bullet that sprays almost like a shotgun blast after its been cut and any near by enemy should be killed by it, took a few tries and I got it, still havent got the "little piggy" achievement and am very curious since I have cut plenty of hands and feet off in one strike but never realy seen any fingers or toes only get cut off...

I got little piggy by the 3rd chapter. It seems pretty random on being able to do it though as I was doing the same combos I had been since the start of the game.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #4
207Pitcrew

Send a message via AIM to 207Pitcrew

INSAN3x5H4DOW's Gamercard
ok thanks alot i will have 2 see thank you
207Pitcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
Dee Jay Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207Pitcrew View Post
It's not random! After much trial and error I finally figured it out.
It's much easier than it seems once you know the trick.

When the screen divides and you see the rifleman preparing to fire, wait until right AFTER you hear the gunshot. Then immediately hold LT and X horizontal ( or Y for vertical). Wait until your strike charges all the way - (meaning wait until the dot of light glows all the way up your sword and flashes at the tip) => that's when you let go.
It will feel like you did it wrong - like you're waiting too long to let go, but keep hold of LT and X(or Y) and wait for that flash light, the bullet slows almost to a stop in front of you, and you'll slice it apart or send it flying back.

Once you get the hang of the initial timing, it's easy.
If you still can't get it, you might be able to get the feel of the gunshot/focus timing by watching the little clip in the select menu - as teeny as it is. Great game - poor explanations I actually read the manual twice *ack*

Dub
Dee Jay Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
TLOR FETT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Jay Dub View Post
It's not random! After much trial and error I finally figured it out.
It's much easier than it seems once you know the trick.

When the screen divides and you see the rifleman preparing to fire, wait until right AFTER you hear the gunshot. Then immediately hold LT and X horizontal ( or Y for vertical). Wait until your strike charges all the way - (meaning wait until the dot of light glows all the way up your sword and flashes at the tip) => that's when you let go.
It will feel like you did it wrong - like you're waiting too long to let go, but keep hold of LT and X(or Y) and wait for that flash light, the bullet slows almost to a stop in front of you, and you'll slice it apart or send it flying back.

Once you get the hang of the initial timing, it's easy.
If you still can't get it, you might be able to get the feel of the gunshot/focus timing by watching the little clip in the select menu - as teeny as it is. Great game - poor explanations I actually read the manual twice *ack*

Dub

Thanks I got the hang of it after reading your post
TLOR FETT is offline   Reply With Quote