Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Ny4rl4th0t3p

Ny4rl4th0t3p's Gamercard
Slow Your Roll trouble

I haven't really been having too much trouble with any of the achievements in this game, but i cant seem to get this one. I feel like I have sliced numerous enemies right before they attacked me, but still no achievement. Is there some specific way to slice the enemy?
Ny4rl4th0t3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
Ny4rl4th0t3p

Ny4rl4th0t3p's Gamercard
lmao of course now i just got it. Strange thing is, is that the guy i got it from wasn't even attacking he was about to block. well whatever, sorry for the post.
Ny4rl4th0t3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #3
hellspawnjuggalo

hellspawnjugalo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well, I still need help with this one. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it to unlock. What the hell am I doing wrong?

hellspawnjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
slifer619

slifer619's Gamercard
i didn't get this till i had to fight Ninja Ninja.Since he had so many clones you can just keep slashing till you get it. it really was lucky that i got it.
That stage is probably the best place to get this achievement since you can go on literally forever killing the clones.Just keep doing perfect horizontal slashes and you should get it eventually.

One Question,if anyone can answer i would be grateful.

Does killing one of Ninja Ninja's clones count towards your over all kill count? Thanks
slifer619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
uh oh its renaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by slifer619 View Post
i didn't get this till i had to fight Ninja Ninja.Since he had so many clones you can just keep slashing till you get it. it really was lucky that i got it.
That stage is probably the best place to get this achievement since you can go on literally forever killing the clones.Just keep doing perfect horizontal slashes and you should get it eventually.

One Question,if anyone can answer i would be grateful.

Does killing one of Ninja Ninja's clones count towards your over all kill count? Thanks
how do you beat the ninja ninja stage?
uh oh its renaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
KiySeph

CtrlAltL337's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh oh its renaud View Post
how do you beat the ninja ninja stage?
This is one of the stages where you really need to use the Overfocus ability. Perform some combos to gain some Focus, then press LB to go into Overfocus, quickly attack all Ninja Ninja clones (if you miss one and run out of Overfocus, just go into normal Focus and slice the remaining Ninja Ninja). Repeat this two more times and you'll defeat him. I also got the Slow Your Roll achievement during this boss battle by just chopping them up in Overfocus.
KiySeph is offline   Reply With Quote