Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
Ahhhhhh...

I've been stuck on the empty seven level for two days now. I flew thru this level on the regular difficulty, but now on hard i seen to be having some problems. I'm stuck at the beginning where you fight wave after wave of ninjas and the big guys.

Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to get past this part?
Dr4ken22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Kidd Cartel

Kidd Cartel's Gamercard
I wish i could help you out but I haven't reached that level on the regular difficulty.

But do you think you can throw in some tips on going through the game on Hard Mode? how much harder is it from the regular difficulty?

Hope you get the help
Old 01-31-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Snuggle Boots

Snuggle Boots's Gamercard
for the part your stuck on keep in mind that you can tap RT really fast and itll reflect there attack almost every time.. wen fighting the 2 big dudes do this -

RT (tap over n over) + A (jump on his head) + X or Y = Simple one hit kill on big dood.. this trick wont work on ninjas tho cuz they throw you off...

hope this helps
Luke 1:37

Old Gamertag: oO TRue JaWa Oo
New Gamertag: oO ReFuGee Oo
Snuggle Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
Well damn, i never thought to parry and pounce on the big guys. I just kinda guessed that they would throw me off cuz there huge. Im gonna try that later tonite, thx.

As far as the difficulty increase, the enemies health is increased and they do way more damage. Only a few hits and your near death. The regular enemy fights are much more difficult, unless you're fighting hords and hords of enemies and only have a few health regens. This does however make fights like Kumas a little more difficult. The only tips i can give you is block a lot and wait for the right time to attack. Oh, and getting three cards on the poker game without busting will fully heal you. This helps in some tight spots when there is no bear and a lot of enemies.
Dr4ken22 is offline   Reply With Quote