Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Tron
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
The Outfit himself

Send a message via AIM to The Outfit himself

TKO xPITCH BLAk's Gamercard
Tron level guide (1 - 4)

Level 1.

MCP tower - This one is a cakewalk, just shoot on the left side continuesly and you will clear all the blocks.

Bugs - Shoot all 4 bugs on the left or right. if you cant get in, then hit the guide button, then Y. go back to dashboard.

Light Cycle - Go right up to him, then turn right, then up, and then left and cut him off.

Tanks - Go on top of the teleporter, look down, the tank should go right up the path for an easy target.

Level 2.

MCP Tower - This one can be a bit tricky for most people, go all the way to the left and keep shooting the blocks. Eventually the blocks will be cleard on the right side for you to go up.

Bugs - Go to the left or right, take out the bugs and keep circling around for an easy way up.

Light Cycle - This one is a bit tough, but im here to make it a cakewalk for ya. Go up 1 grid, then left 2 grids, up all the way to where there light cycle trail starts, then go right and cut them off for a no way out. then another one starts to follow you. Keep going to the right side of the screen and go down all the way, and take a left. he should get caught in his own trail.

Tanks - Hard for some people. You will see 2 flashing blocks on the left side, position your tank in between them, they will never shoot at you. Just when they get close, put ur turret at a 45 degree angle up or down. You should kill them all.

Level 3.

MCP Tower - This one is really hard. Ok, go to the right, shoot up and clear the top blocks so you will see a clear path, then go up to it. start shooting really fast, always keep moving left and right, when you see a clear spot go in and keep shooting to the right.

Bugs - Just keep shooting and you will easily get in the teleporter.

Light cycle - Hard one, go up 1 grid then turn right 3 grids, go down and turn left so your under where your trail started, they should all die and run into it, if that one guy follows you, just go up and and he will eventually die.

Tanks - Seriously, do the same strategy like level 2 tanks, this one is very hard and very frustrating. keep trying and you will eventually get it.

Thats all for now, like omg lawl.

Written by TKO xPITCH BlAK.

Whoever wants to play Co-op and see how its down how i do it, just send me a message.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:37 AM   #2
crusaderV1

crusaderV1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks man! This is really helpful!
crusaderV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
talica1916

talica1916's Gamercard
Thnak you man

10,000 GS Achieved on 2-8-2008!!!

talica1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
sprayandpreyoverlords

in not getting the tank thing

you say theres two glowing blocks on the left but i see four blocks on the left and ya they might not shoot at me from one direction but when there head on i still get wacked ??/
sprayandpreyoverlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
LegitLostLegend

L0ST Legends's Gamercard
I made this vid to help

LegitLostLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
jobless sam
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to jobless sam
great thread
jobless sam is offline   Reply With Quote