Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #1
CammanFia

Send a message via AIM to CammanFia

CammanFia's Gamercard
Question F**K Gravity Help!?!

When following the guide it tells me to
Quote:
hold (LT) to enter focus mode then while in Focus Mode press the A button to Jump and then while in the air and still in Focus, hold down the Y button until the shimmering light reaches the top of your blade, and then release Y,
Unfortuately when I'm in the air I can't attack and pressing Y doesn't do annything please help.
CammanFia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:51 AM   #2
slifer619

slifer619's Gamercard
What you need to do is go into focus mode then do a sweep kick to knock the guy into the air.Then still in focus jump then charge up the Y button,this need to be a perfect slash(Light at Tip of Sword).You both need to be in the air at the same time.
slifer619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:52 AM   #3
SheepBoy

SheepBoy13's Gamercard
You need to unlock the ability to attack in the air while in focus.
Keep playing until you unlock it.
SheepBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #4
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You have to collect all the mementos in School Invasion to unlock the ability.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:08 AM   #5
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifer619 View Post
What you need to do is go into focus mode then do a sweep kick to knock the guy into the air.Then still in focus jump then charge up the Y button,this need to be a perfect slash(Light at Tip of Sword).You both need to be in the air at the same time.

Actually that strategy is incorrect, you do need to unlock the ability "Aerial slices" which is obtained through collecting all the mementos on the "School Invasion" level, then what you do is when fighting an enemy hold LT to enter focus mode and press the A button to jump, then while in the air hold the Y button down until the shimmering light that travels up the length of the sword reaches the top, and release Y, all those steps FYI are done while still holding in LT so your in focus.

Also all this info is covered in the Achievement guide, so feel free to look there if having trouble else where through out the games achievements...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #6
CammanFia

Send a message via AIM to CammanFia

CammanFia's Gamercard
Alright thanks Ill go do that thanks everybody.
CammanFia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
House of El

Super Slayin 4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
Actually that strategy is incorrect, you do need to unlock the ability "Aerial slices" which is obtained through collecting all the mementos on the "School Invasion" level, then what you do is when fighting an enemy hold LT to enter focus mode and press the A button to jump, then while in the air hold the Y button down until the shimmering light that travels up the length of the sword reaches the top, and release Y, all those steps FYI are done while still holding in LT so your in focus.

Also all this info is covered in the Achievement guide, so feel free to look there if having trouble else where through out the games achievements...
after reading this yesterday , i was on the ninja ninja level and i had this ability it took only 2 tries all i did was go into focus and waited for a ninja to jump at me ,then i jumped held down the x button and waited for the shimmer of the blade . pop achievement unlocked hehe

House of El is offline   Reply With Quote