PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Fighting > Kengo Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
mad4ra

mad4ra's Gamercard
Help with the Online Mode ?

Hi, i bought this game a week ago and im suprised that it makes that much fun^^

But now the shit part of the game..
I finished my character today that i want to use for the online mode.
I got the following Ai Traits:
Early Attack
Delivers First Blow
Tsuba-zeri-Bashiri
Kuzushi While Running
Eye of God
Cornered Animal
Kuzushi During Inashi
Agressive Sword
Untouchable Light
Sogu-Giri
Stance Change Moves
Kumitachi Demon
Pushes Back from the Edge
Weak to Yasubei
Path of Trials

My Stats are balanced and i got every Sphere..

Now i start playing and i cant even reach 100 points..i mean WTF i play vs characters with only a few shitty traits and with the Sheltered Life trait..why in the world sucks my character this much?

Greets mad4ra
mad4ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
Shifty141

its an ai, you also have to many variety of moves, just do one or two over again, my guy does step in, kumitachi, and just soji's YYY and it gets far. The people in the top 100 use the mid swing block(A in the middle of a swing) to "fake" you and do it over and over until your stamina goes down and if finishes you...quite annoying and cheap in a way.
Shifty141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
mad4ra

mad4ra's Gamercard
yeah i noticed this after i played against a few top players (except rang 1 hes got ALL traits wtf^^), i thing soku-giri is some thing that is pretty useless, he just try to do it EVERY time even when the enemy has 0 stamina and stand against a wall, so im not going to get this this time.
How is it with the stance attacks? Should i only get good ones or everything i can affort? Whats with the up Y, down Y etc. ? Im pretty unsure about the attacks though maybe you can help me out

Im working on soji right now and i will post the results when ive played a few games with him

greets
mad4ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
Shifty141

I personally think the Y or B -> or <- are pretty good if you time them correctly, its swings around the side and attacks, dodging attacks directed at you. i use the y up and down to close in and press a in the middle to cancel then do a regular attack. face my guy to learn some stuff, hes in the late 200s EL Diablo Okita soji
Shifty141 is offline   Reply With Quote