PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
jtusa

Jung Soo on All-Star makes me want to throw my controller against the wall.

Talk about a PITA. Any tips welcome.
jtusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
BlitZx HyPnOsIs

Send a message via AIM to BlitZx HyPnOsIs

Rump3lstiItskin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   UNO - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The only tips I could really give are to keep pressing y for backspin. Also try to perfect the soft shot and see if you can do a soft shot backspin that hits the top of the net and barely goes over, they won't be able to return it.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
jtusa

Well finally beat Jung Soo using the boring and time consuming soft shot over and over and over. Looks like Mark is going to be just as bad.
jtusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:30 PM   #4
WelshDragon360

I can't beat Jung Soo. I've put about 3hrs into him and it just doesn't happen. It's come to us both being on 10-10 to decide the match many times but he always fucking pips me to it.

>.<
WelshDragon360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:32 AM   #5
UDGuy

UDGuy's Gamercard
Okay, I finally figured out an 'easy' way of beating Jung-Soo. I aim my first shot to the lower left side of the table with backspin (yellow button). If he returns with backspin to my right then I hit it with my forehand special shot and left spin to the lower left side of the table. This should make him lunge and put up a shot that you can smash to the left side of the table. If he does not do one of the shots mentioned just go back to the first shot and repeat. I did this and I beat him 2 straight.

Most other opponents you can use the ace serve but this method above works for others too. Finally got my all-star achievement and working on the savant.

Hope this helps.
UDGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:53 PM   #6
oo Guido oo

oo Guido oo's Gamercard
Noob having trouble with everyone!

I havent been playing this game long, two weeks infact but havent actually managed to put that much game play into it yet. I've done the rookie and amateur circuit and currently working on the pro circuit but i have found in every circuit no matter who i play as there has been at least one opponant who just seems to cause me grief and i need to take at least a couple of attempts to get passed them. And have found this problem with a couple of opponents on the pro circuit. But have finally managed to get to the world part of the tournement. Is it just me bein terrible or have others noticed the same?

Last edited by oo Guido oo; 02-16-2007 at 12:15 AM.
oo Guido oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #7
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDGuy View Post
I aim my first shot to the lower left side of the table with backspin (yellow button).
Just to check, do you mean close to the net when you say lower?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDGuy View Post
If he returns with backspin to my right then I hit it with my forehand special shot and left spin to the lower left side of the table. This should make him lunge and put up a shot that you can smash to the left side of the table. If he does not do one of the shots mentioned just go back to the first shot and repeat.
What's the forehand special shot please?
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #8
powderly

Night stalker's Gamercard
G.o.a.t.

Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live
powderly is offline   Reply With Quote