PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #61
d4rlp3nc1l
 
d4rlp3nc1l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Davenport, Iowa (Quad-Cities)
Posts: 101

Gh0sT B4cKFir3's Gamercard
After getting back into this game, in over a year, ill help others out too.
information is found from within this thread. these medals can be obtained on the following minimum difficulties:

guide:
achieved on easy
achieved on normal
achieved on hard
achieved on expert
achieved on ace of aces



BRONZE ACE - Awarded for destroying 300 enemies
SILVER ACE - Awarded for destroying 1500 enemies
GOLD ACE - Awarded for destroying 3000 enemies
BRONZE MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
SILVER MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.
GOLD MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 200 enemy aircraft with the machine gun.
NEEDLE'S EYE - Awarded for performing 10 consecutive landings amidst the heat of battle
NIGHT OWL - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Attacker type aircraft.
RAGING FALCON - Awarded for clearing Campeign Mode using only Fighter type aircraft
BLAZING GRIFFIN - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Multirole type aircraft.
GUARDIAN - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection.
QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time.(faster then 2:15:00)
SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
LEGENDARY ACE - Awarded only to a true Ace for clearing Campaign Mode with zero damage.
BRONZE STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Normal with an S rank.
SILVER STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Hard with an S rank.
GOLD STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Expert with an S rank.
PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank.
__________________


d4rlp3nc1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #62
Jonman
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 45

Spiffing Wotwot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rlp3nc1l View Post
After getting back into this game, in over a year, ill help others out too.
information is found from within this thread. these medals can be obtained on the following minimum difficulties:

guide:
achieved on easy
achieved on normal
achieved on hard
achieved on expert
achieved on ace of aces



BRONZE ACE - Awarded for destroying 300 enemies
SILVER ACE - Awarded for destroying 1500 enemies
GOLD ACE - Awarded for destroying 3000 enemies
BRONZE MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
SILVER MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.
GOLD MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 200 enemy aircraft with the machine gun.
NEEDLE'S EYE - Awarded for performing 10 consecutive landings amidst the heat of battle
NIGHT OWL - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Attacker type aircraft.
RAGING FALCON - Awarded for clearing Campeign Mode using only Fighter type aircraft
BLAZING GRIFFIN - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Multirole type aircraft.
GUARDIAN - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection.
QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time.(faster then 2:15:00)
SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
LEGENDARY ACE - Awarded only to a true Ace for clearing Campaign Mode with zero damage.
BRONZE STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Normal with an S rank.
SILVER STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Hard with an S rank.
GOLD STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Expert with an S rank.
PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank.

So, does this mean that to get the Platinum Star, I need to buy all the Ace of Aces DLC levels? They're crazy expensive at 350 space-bucks each.

And also, does this mean that in order to get the 'All Medals' acheivement, I have to get the Platinum Star, so again, I have to buy the DLC to get it?
Jonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #63
vivi_ssj3
 
vivi_ssj3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 53

vivissj3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonman View Post
So, does this mean that to get the Platinum Star, I need to buy all the Ace of Aces DLC levels? They're crazy expensive at 350 space-bucks each.

And also, does this mean that in order to get the 'All Medals' acheivement, I have to get the Platinum Star, so again, I have to buy the DLC to get it?
No, the Ace difficulty is unlocked after beating the game on expert, and that one is unlocked after beating the game on any difficulty.
__________________
vivi_ssj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #64
kulkun
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 52

Kulkun's Gamercard
Says clear campaign mode with all S ranks for some of those medals. Can they be cleared again in free flight or do they have to be gotten only during the campaign?
__________________
I used to have a 100% list for my games. Then I ran outta space.
kulkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #65
TiTan8404
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 158
Send a message via AIM to TiTan8404

TiTan8404's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulkun View Post
Says clear campaign mode with all S ranks for some of those medals. Can they be cleared again in free flight or do they have to be gotten only during the campaign?
Yes, they can be cleared in Free Mission mode. I believe this has already been mentioned in both this thread as well as the Achievement Guide thread.
__________________





GSL VII - The Woodcock Johnsons
30,095g (5 of 8 Weeks) 19 Games Completed.

TiTan8404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:26 AM   #66
Morvid
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Killing the Aiaigon with machine guns

Does any one have any good strategies that work for taking down the damn cockpit with only a machine gun?
Morvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #67
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Student
Posts: 20,726
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
some medals are pretty hard but real simple..
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #68
A 2rue boofer
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,974

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Those are some fricken hard medals holy cow
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #69
Firaxin
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Does anyone have advice for getting an S rating on mission 13?

I can always get an S on all 4 sections of part 1, but when the the time comes to kill Pasternak the best I can seem to get (on any difficulty) is a C (which averages my mission rating out to an A), even though I shoot down all his drones before killing him.

Do I have to kill the drones myself? I've been using allied support.
Firaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:00 AM   #70
minh2
 
minh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 398
Send a message via Skype™ to minh2

minh2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firaxin View Post
Does anyone have advice for getting an S rating on mission 13?

I can always get an S on all 4 sections of part 1, but when the the time comes to kill Pasternak the best I can seem to get (on any difficulty) is a C (which averages my mission rating out to an A), even though I shoot down all his drones before killing him.

Do I have to kill the drones myself? I've been using allied support.
i've always killed the drones myself to be sure, you need to kill at least 30 drones to get a S rating in the 2nd Part.

if you unlocked the CFA-44, it's easy to kill 30 with the EML. Easy way is to spam it and than go to the airport you can secure in Operation A.

If not, use QAAM and restock at the airport if needed.
minh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #71
USSwisconsin64
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Superior
Posts: 8

USSwisconsin90's Gamercard
PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank. how do u get this one? i truied to liberation the city but don't know how to get S rank on it.
USSwisconsin64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #72
eeewan
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3

eeewan's Gamercard
all im going to say, is this achievment is going to be a pain in the arse...
eeewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #73
sephiroth90876
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6

sephiroth90876's Gamercard
Thank you for the help.
sephiroth90876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:27 AM   #74
StargazerApollo
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7

StargazerApollo's Gamercard
Sharpshooter Medal

Do you have to go be in Campaign mode specifically to get the Sharpshooter Medal, or can you do every level in Free Mission Mode?
StargazerApollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #75
StargazerApollo
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7

StargazerApollo's Gamercard
Are some of the medals glitched? I just ran through Campaign using only the F-117 Nighthawk and didn't get the NightOwl Medal.
I had a similar problem when I beat the game for the last time. Is it 'cuz I skipped the credits or something?
StargazerApollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:40 AM   #76
NenadUros
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5

Nenad LionX's Gamercard
thank you....
NenadUros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #77
Kortexxx
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Thx for this guide it really helped me out
Kortexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:48 AM   #78
Artis Leeroy
 
Artis Leeroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Lou
Posts: 6

Artis Leeroy's Gamercard
I think I got it by accident, which = auto AND win in my book.
Artis Leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #79
crazybadger69
 
crazybadger69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Posts: 13

crazybadger69's Gamercard
I'm finding this game tough. seems like a bit of a grind to get any cheevos.
crazybadger69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:17 AM   #80
Rune Ocarina
 
Rune Ocarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30

Rune Ocarina's Gamercard
Got to the point where I was getting annoyed with Sharpshooter. I know that it's easier to shoot the Aigaion down on Ace difficulty but right now I started a playthrough on Normal just to make my life easier doing the Sharpshooter medal. My question: Can I change the difficulty for mission 9 to just Ace to make my life easier then switch back to normal and without affecting my chances for the medal?

Edit: Ah, never mind. Pulled it off.

Last edited by Rune Ocarina; 07-01-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Rune Ocarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #81
McDiesel92
 
McDiesel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Powder Springs, Georgia, U.S.
Posts: 39

Whisper1992's Gamercard
So I can't get Sharpshooter on Easy?
McDiesel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #82
McDiesel92
 
McDiesel92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Powder Springs, Georgia, U.S.
Posts: 39

Whisper1992's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
for quicksilver these are the times I have found online to work. I am currently playing the game on expert to get all the named aircraft as well as the cfa-44, so i am unable to determine these times, however from what I have been reading using the cfa on normal these times are a breeze.

1 - 4:11
2 - 2:45
3 - 2:55
4 - 5:21
5 - 7:44
6 - 7:12
7 - 12:15
8 - 6:50
9 - 7:31
10 - 6:15
11 - 7:11
12 - 6:22
13 - 10:52
14 - 11:53
15 - 10:37

Total - 1:50.55
Mission 1. 4:19
Mission 2. 3:05
Mission 3. 4:10 objectives A and B
Mission 4. 6:59 objectives B and C
Mission 5. 8:23 objectives A and B
Mission 6. 6:50 objectives A, B and C
Mission 7. 11:33 objectives A, B and C
Mission 8. 7:52 objectives A and B
Mission 9. 9:53 63:04
Mission 10. 9:08 objectives B and C
Mission 11. 8:00 objectives B and D
Mission 12. 7:55
Mission 13. 12: 41 Objectives A, D, E and F
Mission 14. 13:31
Mission 15. 9:51
2:04:10
You have to average 9 min per mission
McDiesel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #83
panrin
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3

xbox 360 250gb's Gamercard
You'll be able to kill ground targets with the machine gun. If you're real smart together with your along with your controls you'll be able to even kill them with your m-gun before your targeting reticule shows up. Except for the bottom targets the best thanks to get rid of them is with the allied attack then you simply mop up the remainder.
panrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #84
lente64
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mexico
Posts: 5

lente64's Gamercard
Anyone with the special controller?
lente64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #85
Bushee Brow
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 37

Bushee Brow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lente64 View Post
Anyone with the special controller?
Thats what I was thinking.

SHARPSHOOTER
Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.

You can not be serious! I can hardly down a B-52 when it is flying in a stright line!

I have 3 X-Boxes and 3 game disks so On Line Matches were not a problem but machinegun and Co-Op (cant run 3 controllers at once) is going to be a problem.
__________________
Gears Of War 1 - 56-57 Achievements - 7,445/10,000 kills
Gears Of war 2 - Seriously 2.0 - All achievements, All Ribbons - 100%
Gears Of war 3 - Seriously 3.0 - All achievements, All Ribbons - 100%
Gears Judgment - Seriously Judgmental, All achievements, All Ribbons - 100%

Last edited by Bushee Brow; 11-13-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Bushee Brow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 PM.