• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work on the guide

http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

100% retail completed

50 Cent BOTS,Skate,Cod2,Cod4,Cod5,Gears of War(1250),NFS Most Wanted,NFS Undercover,Lost,The Bourne Conspiracy,

Bully Scholarship ED,Madden 06,Madden 09,Viva Pinata,TMNT

100% arcade completed

Galaga,Uno,Soulcalibur,Dash of Destruction

One tip for "Go Into the Light": it works the way described in the guide, but if you want a slightly easier approach just wait until you encounter the groups of spiders. These guys die instantly with flashbangs, so I found it easiest to do it to them.
i did that like 3 hours ago was very easy i killed like 8 spiders with one flashbang very easy way to get the achievement

Depends on the achievement. Stuff like completing the difficulties will pop for both players.

Stuff like X number of headshots, X kills with weapons etc you can still do in co-op but each character will need the right number to get the achievement. Stuff like barrel kills, grenade kills, transformer kills, stab a licker in the heart, deflect a crossbow bolt etc will only unlock for the person who performs the action.

Master of Removing will still unlock as long as you do it together, not while she's on the floor.

Any emblems or treasures you collect are awarded to both players.

Thanks... I was just wondering about that... Quick question though, Do the eggs go to both players as well. Or does each person have to pick up his/her own eggs to get the "Egg Hunt" Achievement?

Thanks... I was just wondering about that... Quick question though, Do the eggs go to both players as well. Or does each person have to pick up his/her own eggs to get the "Egg Hunt" Achievement?

actually there is an easy way, if u have a friend that already have all 4 types of eggs, in the inventory lobby before u play the chapter, u can ask ur friend to give them to u and the achievement will unlock instantly, but if both of u haven't got it yet each egg is only for the player who picks it up

my recommendation on doing the works achievement is to find a big majini (like the tall, big, fat and bald guy) and try to do the combos, because they dont die easily like the common majinis

To make this easier, find a big man majini and hit him once with the stun rod then run up to him and press X, have your partner do the same then you finish him off.

I did it solo on amateur on chapter 2-1 on the first big man majini you fight (after you meet the dogs).

For 'Be the Knife', i got it by chance when i was knifing a majini and deflected the arrow at the same time but my friend got it right after by backing up to the furthest point possible (end of bridge on 2-1 near the gap you had to jump over) and then tried to time it. The further you are, the easier it becomes because you have more time to react.

Edited by P Fratt

Hey Philly, to update main post, I got all 1000 points yesterday and I had only been playing the game for 35 hours.

I did do the money glitch for upgrading guns (about 30 mins of it) but from there on out I beat the game about 6-8 times in it's entirety and achieved all 'S' Rankings on Veteran, so I'm sure if you don't do all that, 20hrs will do for the full 1000.

my tips on getting who do you trust achievement.

while doing rotten egg money glitch, consume the rotten egg till u are dying.

After which Sheva will heal you. Juz keep saying thx.

This must be added to the guide. Fastest way to get the "Who do you trust" achievement. :) Thanks for the tip, got it in like 2 mins. :).

Only need the Veteran/Professional and the Works achievement. Tried the combo a few times with a mate over live, but we couldn't hit them more then 2 times. (chainsaw guy and the big guy with mask on the marslands).

Find all 4 types of eggs.

White - Chapter 1-2. Just before you head into the building with the lady in the black dress head up to the roof of the building which has the shotgun. Should be a chicken up there, if not he's already roaming about. Should drop a white egg on Normal difficulty.

Also look below at Gold Egg.

Brown - Chapter 1-2. Like above but play on Amateur.

I Can confirm that the brown egg also drops on Normal mode in Chapter 1-2, i found it there last night while playing in normal mode.

The Works

I've found that the easiest way to do this is to run close to one of the Fat guys that carry bracelets, don't know where to find them but there will be a many across the game. Shoot the leg, go near and hit him, Sheva will run and do a kick and then hit him again.

im just trying to work out how many play throughs this is gonna take to get the 1000 does anyone have a clue, gonna get started on saturday when i get it.

Normally you need to have at least 2 play throughs to get the 1000G. The first one is to unlock professional difficulty and the second one is to complete the professional difficulty. However, if somebody has already unlocked professional difficulty, you can join him in co-op play with professional difficulty straight away.

Just a kind reminder, to obtain achievement like "They're ACTION Figures!", you need to score an S rank in every single chapter (any difficulty). "Bull's-eye" and "Crowd Control" would also require you a lot of money to upgrade specific guns first. Good luck! :)

Edited by JTL

im just trying to work out how many play throughs this is gonna take to get the 1000 does anyone have a clue, gonna get started on saturday when i get it.

if ur really2 good u only need 2x actually, 1st playthrough start on veteran immediately, collect all the treasures, emblems, weapons etc and after u beat the game replay it on professional n there u go 1000 points all the way :woop:

Can I play RE 5 with my friend in co-op and achievements will unlock?

i found a very easy way to achieve a Who Do You Trust achievement.this is in 5.2 level.in the conveyor belt where lot of dead bodies laying in belt with a jewel.u only need to give thank by press B after grab ur self to laying zomie and sheva will rescue u.do this 10 or 15 times.i got this in 8th time.this is 100% chance to get this achievement. MY GT RarestPRO GAMER.

i found a very easy way to achieve a Who Do You Trust achievement.this is in 5.2 level.in the conveyor belt where lot of dead bodies laying in belt with a jewel.u only need to give thank by press B after grab ur self to laying zomie and sheva will rescue u.do this 10 or 15 times.i got this in 8th time.this is 100% chance to get this achievement. MY GT RarestPRO GAMER.