PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #301
Jayzinator

i need someone to help finish the game on professional im up to chapter 3-3 add my gamertag if interested
Jayzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #302
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I only have 5 achivements left to get. I have one question about one of them:

Who do you trust - Do you have to play singleplayer to get this one, or does it work in co-op too? Me and a friend have tried but havent got it yet.

And how do people get so much many rotten eggs? Do you found 1, than copy them a bunch of times, really want some help on this one, how do people do.
SubG3nius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #303
Stick Collector

Easiest way to do, Who do you trust...

#1 - Give Sheva and Chris 9 FA.

#2 - Start chapter 1-2

#3 - Melee the conductor (Or whatever it's called)

#4 - Let the AI heal you with the FA

#5 - Thank the AI

#6 - After the 3rd time give the AI 3 of your FA and the AI will thank you

#7 - Do this for about 6-8 min and you should have it.

That's the easiest way imo, did it yesterday and i told my friends about it and they did it aswell, only takes about 6-8 min.

I hope this guide helps =)
Stick Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #304
Volcom guy992

Volcom Guy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubG3nius View Post
I only have 5 achivements left to get. I have one question about one of them:

Who do you trust - Do you have to play singleplayer to get this one, or does it work in co-op too? Me and a friend have tried but havent got it yet.

And how do people get so much many rotten eggs? Do you found 1, than copy them a bunch of times, really want some help on this one, how do people do.
To you and jayzinator or whatever, there are threads for partnering up and the rotten eggs.

To answer the Q i think you can do it coop, just everytime you are HEALED say thank you any other way doesnt work.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #305
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom guy992 View Post

To answer the Q i think you can do it coop, just everytime you are HEALED say thank you any other way doesnt work.

We have done it a bunch of time but haven't got the achivement, I'll try it in singleplayer though.
SubG3nius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #306
muffinmastergw2

MuffinMasterGW's Gamercard
Who Do You Trust? - 30
Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeReVX
You can actually get it quicker than that. I basically loaded her up with healing items, got hit and let her heal/resuscitate me.

The key thing that I did during this was to say "Thanks!" (Press after receiving an item/being healed from Sheva) after any interactions. No, seriously. I have yet to play single player (been playing co-op) and all I've been doing to get the achievement was thanking her whenever she healed/resuscitate/gave me ammo. It took approximately 10-15 interactions (unverifed exact number, apologies due to trading ammo as well, also took about 15 minutes overall, majority healing interactions with each other) to get it.

(Notes: Ran around Chapter 1-2, getting up to area with the boss battle. Ran the chapter twice to obtain achievement, getting it halfway on second run.)

Hope that helps!

Thanks to GaMeReVX. "

This method does not work... at least for me and my partner. We have been thanking each other every time we heal, every time we exchange ammo, and every time we get headshots. Probably done it with healing and exchanging well over 50 times, and we counted about 50 headshots where we replied with "nice shot".

There's no way you got this in ten minutes... and by just letting your partner heal you 15 times.

Did you get this in single player or online co-op?

Edit: just another thought to add on... i love how non-descriptive most of the things in this guide are... especially the thread about the BSAA emblems you posted in here. that mini-guide had some parts that were like telling someone how to get to a place in new york city and just saying "it's off broadway"

Last edited by muffinmastergw2; 03-19-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: more stuff to say
muffinmastergw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #307
ezryder83

EZ Ryder83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubG3nius View Post
We have done it a bunch of time but haven't got the achivement, I'll try it in singleplayer though.
Yes must be done single player. I've done the rotten egg boost with a buddy, he thanked me for all 45 a couple times and still no achievement. I got it myself single player after only about 10 or 15 times
ezryder83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #308
rrushn

Fatal RusH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You can also do the flash bang trick for 'the works' on 2-1. Few turns around the containers and you encounter a big dude. Arguably faster than 6-1.

Guides & Roadmaps created:
Dante's Inferno
Just Cause 2
Dead Rising 2
rrushn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #309
Gizmo<3

whoa, for the who do u trust achievement, its really2 confusing man, some people got it by giving health items to her etc i mean its like so random, lol

The way the who do you trust achievement works is everytime she gives you somthing ie health, bullets, or pulls of a head shot push B and he says thanks and nice shot keep doing this and eventully you will get the achievement i dont know how many times it takes just do it everytime and you will eventully get it
Gizmo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #310
bigmacj

Versus mode Achievements

Army of One Win 30 matches in Slayers 15

Eye of the Tiger Win 30 matches in Survivors 15

The Team That Slays Win 30 matches in Team Slayers 30

We Will Survive Win 30 matches in Team Survivors 30

Keep the Good Times Chain a 20-defeated combo in Slayers 15

It Takes Two to Tango Chain a 40-defeated combo in Team Slayers 15

it’s All About the Points Score at least 40,000 points in Survivors 15

There’s no “I” in Team Score at least 80,000 points in Team Survivors 15

Let’s Get This Party Unlock all selectable characters in Versus 20

Bringing the Pain Defeat 100 players using hand-to-hand attacks in Versus 30

Last edited by bigmacj; 03-20-2009 at 12:19 AM.
bigmacj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #311
TWOSOCK360

two sock 360's Gamercard
who do you trust

has nothing to do with thanking someone. I got it on the last level by my partner healing me. Sure it is a said amount of times
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 AM   #312
civicgold37

CivicGold's Gamercard
You get the WHO DO YOU TRUST ACHIEVE by thanking her a certain amount of times for doing something for you. Dont know the exact number. But thats how that works.
civicgold37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:28 AM   #313
Cargot35

Send a message via Skype™ to Cargot35

Cargot35's Gamercard
Basically only Achievements I need are War Hero and They're ACTION figures. Easy two. Three missions left on Pro. And Only 2 action figures.
Cargot35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:33 AM   #314
TWOSOCK360

two sock 360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicgold37 View Post
You get the WHO DO YOU TRUST ACHIEVE by thanking her a certain amount of times for doing something for you. Dont know the exact number. But thats how that works.
not the case with me. I never thanked my partner once and I got it. I also got it while I was being healed...
Old 03-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #315
Einchy

Bad Blood is really easy if you hit him with a rocket.
Einchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:46 AM   #316
Bigboi90B

Bigboi90B's Gamercard
I dont want to be a dick but yea i was goin through ur "stockpile" achievement list and i noticed that under machine guns u have the VZ61 written as ZV61, yea i kno not that important but other than that freakin awsome list
Bigboi90B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #317
JASEL84

COD MASTAH's Gamercard

Any tricks for the be the knife achievement?

Prestige 10: Modern Warfare
Prestige 10: World at War
Prestige 10: Modern Warfare 2
Prestige 14: Black Ops
Prestige 14: Modern Warfare 3

Real gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCDxvRFGp0&feature=plcp
JASEL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #318
ultrajari

GB Oni's Gamercard
Money farming strategy

I don't know if this has been posted, but this is the best money farming strategy I've found:

Go to chapter select and play 5-2, Amateur is easiest but whatever you like. Play up to the part with the hallway full of Lickers. Killing all the Lickers will get you 5 Lion Hearts that sell for 2,500 apiece. Once you have them, don't leave the room, simply quit the game and save. Then, from the main menu, go to Continue, and you'll be back in the hallway for another 5 easy Lion Hearts. Rinse and repeat.

ultrajari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #319
Luke19

Arnold Tricky's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASEL84 View Post
Not really, just be patient and stick at it. Get your timing right and you'll get it eventually.

Luke19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:01 PM   #320
Revolver

Send a message via AIM to Revolver Send a message via MSN to Revolver

RevolverOcl2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly46 View Post
And tiredness has got the best of me,it's nearly 4am. I'm off to sleep, shall finish writing up tomorrow.

Need a detailed method for THE WORKS and WHO DO YOU TRUST? A Guide for THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM and I can't remember at the moment which guns unlock the other guns so a little help please. Everything else I've got covered.
I've found that the best way to get The Works achievement is on 1-2 right at the beginning when you find that lady eating a body in an alley right after you Assist Jump Sheva to the 2nd floor where she notices the ancient key. This works better when you're actually playing with another person so one of you needs to get her attention and as soon as she runs towards you have your buddy get directly behind her but not too close, make sure they're standing about 10 feet (distance in the game) behind the lady and then the one in front of her should shoot her in the elbow since this is the best place to get a straight punch to ensure that she stumbles directly towards your partner and then have them take the 2nd punch and finish it off yourself. It's all about positioning yourself correctly, because if you're a bit to the right/left then it'll send the lady to the side and you'll most likely miss.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #321
Astalder

Astaldar's Gamercard
For the knife play the Caves level and when you climb the ladder and go down that hall where you get attacked by a dozen spiders, slice away.
Astalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #322
muzykalscorpio

Send a message via AIM to muzykalscorpio

EeHh AaRoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly46 View Post
Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30
Obtain all available weapons.

New weapons can be obtained in two ways, either by purchasing them from Item Management or picking them up in a Chapter (only certain weapons can be obtained this way).

Rifle

Dragunov SVD
I don't know if anybody posted this, or at the same time, this may be completely useless information, but if you wanna save a couple thousand - ?possibly? - I actually found the Dragunov SVD (RIF) in Chapter 2-2 while going for the BSAA emblems. I don't know if you have to have already unlocked it in Item Management or anything, but I randomly opened a locker and it was inside.

(After the mines, in the building, after that cut-scene, before going downstairs; there are two lockers near a desk. IIRC.)

... so, yeah, not like it's expensive to buy, but if you want to save... I don't know, a minute or something... it can be found.
muzykalscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:20 PM   #323
fletchy666

Send a message via MSN to fletchy666

Fletchy666's Gamercard
Amazing guide!
It helped quite a bit, thankyou!
fletchy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #324
roy1751

roy1751's Gamercard
I'd add this post/video to the guide for "The Works", a lot of people will want to know how to do it solo and the strategy is different. If not then this would effectively be a multiplayer achievement, but it doesn't have to be.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...&postcount=298
Old 03-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #325
isjmann

JISMANN1's Gamercard
War Hero - 70
Complete all chapters on the most difficult setting.

Complete the game on Professional difficulty. To unlock this difficulty you first need to complete the game on Veteran.

I just found out that you can join someones game that is on pro. and you can then play pro mode once you finish the chapter for me it was 1-1 and did not get a score but when i went to select chapter pro was open
isjmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #326
P Fratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzykalscorpio View Post
I don't know if anybody posted this, or at the same time, this may be completely useless information, but if you wanna save a couple thousand - ?possibly? - I actually found the Dragunov SVD (RIF) in Chapter 2-2 while going for the BSAA emblems. I don't know if you have to have already unlocked it in Item Management or anything, but I randomly opened a locker and it was inside.

(After the mines, in the building, after that cut-scene, before going downstairs; there are two lockers near a desk. IIRC.)

... so, yeah, not like it's expensive to buy, but if you want to save... I don't know, a minute or something... it can be found.
Thats where I found it too, it was on my first playthrough so you don't have to have it unlocked or anything. I was wondering why that wasn't in the guide
P Fratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #327
Einchy

Quote:
Camp the windows.
Einchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #328
donut77

donut77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by isjmann View Post
War Hero - 70
Complete all chapters on the most difficult setting.

Complete the game on Professional difficulty. To unlock this difficulty you first need to complete the game on Veteran.

I just found out that you can join someones game that is on pro. and you can then play pro mode once you finish the chapter for me it was 1-1 and did not get a score but when i went to select chapter pro was open
confirmed, did this as well and i've only finished the game on normal.
donut77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:59 AM   #329
Corallion

Quote:
From what I've heard, you can knife the harmless spiders that are crawling on the walls in chapters 4-1 and 4-2. I haven't tested this as I got it before this point.

Also, shooting snakes before they jump at you seems to cause them to drop brown eggs pretty often. I got 1 brown egg in 3-1, after crossing the bridge there are two pots with snakes in them on the left and 3 brown eggs in 4-2 after shooting the snakes in the room that is opened by the mirrors. I'm not sure if it's just my game but I seem to net at least 3 between those two chapters no matter how many times I play them.

Last edited by Corallion; 03-21-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Corallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:37 AM   #330
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
Professional is ridiculously easier with infinite rocket launchers. Wesker goes down in like 3 hits, which is just awesome. This definitely makes the achievement difficulty like a 3. Getting all the action figures requires a run with all A's for Jill and all S' for Wesker, meaning Amateur is probably your best bet.

KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote