PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #31
jburm

jburm's Gamercard
i can confirm a few things, once you beat the game and are going for the kill so n so with a certain character on killer mode all you need to do is start a new game with the character of you want to use on killer difficulty then quit after you get a checkpoint, go into previous chapters and select the level you need, it will not allow you to choose the killer difficulty (this does not matter) once you start the level it will be on killer, also if you do this with cross for the last level it will unlock the timed mode without beating the game on killer just rinse and repeat for any character, level and mode, it seems that this only works for the levels requiring you to do something character related, i just tried doing the last few chapters that i needed and did not get the level achievement this way, appears you need to play from the start to get the levels that you need

Last edited by jburm; 03-27-2009 at 04:02 AM.
jburm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #32
ShaL oH
Banned User

ShaL oH's Gamercard
i didnt read if anyone else posted this but the notes on Close Combat and Headshot mode are wrong on the last level i just tried it and it didnt work for me i didnt go for any of those types of kills and it said i had to restart the level
ShaL oH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:31 AM   #33
GGN Sumidor

Send a message via AIM to GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaL oH View Post
i didnt read if anyone else posted this but the notes on Close Combat and Headshot mode are wrong on the last level i just tried it and it didnt work for me i didnt go for any of those types of kills and it said i had to restart the level
No,no... it works. This is how I did it, and that was after I was told by various other people to do so. You must not be doing it correctly.

GGN Sumidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:51 AM   #34
ShaL oH
Banned User

ShaL oH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGN Sumidor View Post
No,no... it works. This is how I did it, and that was after I was told by various other people to do so. You must not be doing it correctly.
well then can u tell me what u did because im about to do headshot mode and i would like to skip right thru the last level plz
Old 03-27-2009, 05:03 AM   #35
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
start new game, headshot mode, killer difficulty. after beginning movie, return to the menu. select chapter, chapter 9. finish the game and the achievement will pop.

for the time trial one i think you need to get to the first checkpoint before quitting and starting chapter 9, thats the only difference.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:12 AM   #36
ShaL oH
Banned User

ShaL oH's Gamercard
lol if this doesnt work imma be mad cuz i jus quit midway thru the game on headshot mode and if it does work then thanks so much
Old 03-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #37
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

worked for everyone else who tried it

does this guide need like a little intro with general info or maybe one of those "difficulty to get 1000.....?/10, etc like i see in other guides?

not sure when that is added and who decides on its values usually.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #38
gt realist

Addi Realist's Gamercard
Hey guys, here a crazy question for you. HOW DO YOU SELECT TIME ATTACK MODE. I check every where in the menus and all over i can't figure out how it's done. please help.

GEORGETOWN, GUYANA. BORN AND RAISE. GUYANA MI SEH

E.P.C.S. WE ARE THE ONE'S
gt realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #39
GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRFeCK View Post
worked for everyone else who tried it

does this guide need like a little intro with general info or maybe one of those "difficulty to get 1000.....?/10, etc like i see in other guides?

not sure when that is added and who decides on its values usually.
That's the road map, and I'm not sure I can do a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt realist View Post
Hey guys, here a crazy question for you. HOW DO YOU SELECT TIME ATTACK MODE. I check every where in the menus and all over i can't figure out how it's done. please help.
You have to finish Killer difficulty first, all the way through.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #40
GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaL oH View Post
well then can u tell me what u did because im about to do headshot mode and i would like to skip right thru the last level plz
You have to actually finish the level.

Start Headshot mode (might as well do pussy), play through the level until the cops cutscene. After it saves, quit. Go to Unlocked Acts, select Act 9. Play with any character. Once you kill the Immortal, it should unlock (you may have to wait until the last cutscene is done).

Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #41
gt realist

Addi Realist's Gamercard
got it. thanks dude.

GEORGETOWN, GUYANA. BORN AND RAISE. GUYANA MI SEH

E.P.C.S. WE ARE THE ONE'S
gt realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #42
Deadly Cyclone

Deadly Cyclone's Gamercard
For Punishing Subordinates 25

I am having issues. I have tried this achievement twice and did not get it either time. I play as the Immortal on "The Killer" difficulty and kill the Russian with a melee, but the achievement does not unlock, is there anything else I need to know?
Deadly Cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #43
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

nope, its as simple as it sounds. i shot him until he was almost dead, ran up and melee'd him dead and it popped
Old 03-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #44
GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Aside from telling you to make sure that you have the right difficulty, I don't know what to suggest.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #45
Deadly Cyclone

Hmm, well I have no idea. I tried again and shot him a few times then ran up and stabbed him and nothing. I almost have the collection achievement so this will be the last one I need to get.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:21 PM   #46
Deadly Cyclone

Is there a time limit for that one? When I play I see numbers pop up on the left side of the screen, not sure if I have to kill him in a certain amount of time.

Also it just has to be on the normal game mode right?
Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #47
kotameki11

kotameki11's Gamercard
im gonna get this game today and probably get 1000 gamerscore by tuesday
kotameki11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #48
HE4VENSENT

WastingAeons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Silver
hey again, GGN you might wanna add this to the main post, but if you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill arana as wesley without the mask or kill the immortal as cross, they may not unlock. this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. so start a new game on normal mode, then quit out, then you can attempt those achievements again.

HE4VENSENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #49
realitysucks102

Syst3m Deadlock's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HE4VENSENT View Post
hey again, GGN you might wanna add this to the main post, but if you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill arana as wesley without the mask or kill the immortal as cross, they may not unlock. this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. so start a new game on normal mode, then quit out, then you can attempt those achievements again.

Hmmm, this makes me think. After I completed act 3 on assassin I unlocked Close Combat & Cinematic Mode with the codes just for the hell of it, but those were the only codes I used. I didnt use any cheats at all, just the costume ones. And after I started chapter 4 I wasn't able to set any level above pussy(not even while replaying through the unlocked acts). Shit, this was probably why .

Last edited by realitysucks102; 03-28-2009 at 02:46 AM.
realitysucks102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:34 AM   #50
Deadly Cyclone

Quote:
I think you just made my night, the achievement for killing the Russian wasn't working for me and I bet this is why. Thanks!
Old 03-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #51
HE4VENSENT

WastingAeons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Cyclone View Post
I think you just made my night, the achievement for killing the Russian wasn't working for me and I bet this is why. Thanks!
you're welcome
sorry, i should've mentioned this back when i found the glitches.. haha sorrrryy

HE4VENSENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:47 AM   #52
Mr.Teflondon187

Mr Teflondon187's Gamercard
This is a perfect guide for your first one. Good job and thank you very much. I just started to play this game all thanks to your great guide. Hope to get all 1000.
"Kicks are too merciful for a maegi. Take her outside. We will stake her to the earth, to be the mount of every passing man. And when they are done with her, the dogs will use her as well. Weasels will tear out her entrails and crows feast upon her eyes. The flies off the river shall lay their eggs in her womb and drink pus from the ruins of her breasts"

Mr.Teflondon187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #53
GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Quote:
Roger that. Makes complete sense.

Old 03-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #54
FOX-Inc.

FOX Inc 79's Gamercard
Great and very clear guide, which will help anyone getting the full 1K And although the game is quite fun (I'm reviewing it for a site in the Netherlands), it's good to know that you won't have to go through it four times, thanks to the contributions of he4vensent. So nice work guys!
FOX-Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #55
alvarado52

Pwners Manuel's Gamercard
I dont know if its been posted, but i found the easiest spot to get the eQM achievement is at the bridge when Wesley says something about an obvious Ambush. What i did was have full Adrenaline, waited for the knife guy to come running at me, curve bulleted the dude to the right of the boxes so he would stumble forward, then eQM and shoot the mine on the floor.
alvarado52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:12 AM   #56
StalkingGrunt911

Send a message via AIM to StalkingGrunt911

xStaIkinGruntx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Okay quick question. The timed achievement isn't unlocking for me. I go past the cutscene and get the game to save, quit out, select chapter 9, use cheats since it don't matter, and don't use them on the boss. Didn't unlock and I've done it twice now.

Do I have to go farther in the level then quit?

StalkingGrunt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:26 AM   #57
GGN Sumidor

Sumidor 063's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkingGrunt911 View Post
Okay quick question. The timed achievement isn't unlocking for me. I go past the cutscene and get the game to save, quit out, select chapter 9, use cheats since it don't matter, and don't use them on the boss. Didn't unlock and I've done it twice now.

Do I have to go farther in the level then quit?
That's where you're wrong. It does matter. You cannot use cheats at all in an act, or it will disable the achievements entirely. You have to complete Act 9, in its entirety (kill the Immortal and everything) before it will unlock.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #58
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank You So Much,

This guide was fantastic, and for your FIRST guide ever, I am VERY impressed. I obtained the full 1K in less that 6 hours or so and this guide was the root cause for that.

Also Big Thanks to whomever figured out all the different glitches/cheats that still allowed achievements to unlock even though the cheats were enabled. That was awesome. It made an already awesome game even more bad ass once you had unlimited ammo and adrenaline.

Like many others by now I also can confirm that if done correctly the glitch with the cheat codes works, and still allows you to unlock your achievements.

Ohh, here is a tip that worked for me on the "kill XXX on Killer Difficulty" Pick the level that the boss is in that you need to kill for the achievement, ENABLE your cheats, and then allow yourself to die, once you reload the last checkpoint the cheat emblem icon will not be there but they still will be active. I dont know if this is just how my game glitched out but I was able to repeat it for all the achievements that required me to kill a BOSS on Killer difficulty.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #59
StalkingGrunt911

Send a message via AIM to StalkingGrunt911

xStaIkinGruntx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGN Sumidor View Post
That's where you're wrong. It does matter. You cannot use cheats at all in an act, or it will disable the achievements entirely. You have to complete Act 9, in its entirety (kill the Immortal and everything) before it will unlock.
Ah fack. Well I took it back thinking it was glitched and I didn't feel like bothering with it, well looks like I'll get it again.

StalkingGrunt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #60
silvernightmare

SilverNightmare's Gamercard
I just got this game, thanks for the guide

silvernightmare is offline   Reply With Quote