PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #31
DarK Desires

Send a message via MSN to DarK Desires

Dark Desires's Gamercard
The protective ki blast one i havent got but i have got friezas perception O.o
DarK Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #32
Kioku

Send a message via MSN to Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono v2 View Post
-Saiyan Saga Drama 20 G
Unlock all of the Drama Pieces Pieces from the Saiyan Saga.

Meet the requirement for each piece. You can find the full list here. You'll also need to unlock these, which are not listed in the Saiyan Saga portion of the thread.

Do does it unlock when you get the unockable DP or when you do the each DP/story only DP in the sagas?

Nevermind I got the Saiyan Saga one already.

Last edited by Kioku; 07-02-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Kioku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #33
antnie

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thank for the guide. I was wondering what almost all of the achievements were while playing the game.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #34
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
how long will it take for the 1000 gamerscore
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #35
VeNGeD

Captn Cabinet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
great guide, if i had to rate this, i would say ITS OVER NINE THOUSANNDD!
yeah, thanks for the guide.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #36
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Why isnt this the guide on the home page? This one is much better. Helps me out.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #37
AL3X13 IS TAKEN

AL3X13 IS TAKEN's Gamercard
First Post Ever

hey man . i just bought this game and am loving it and im sure your guide is going to come in handy. question for the first survival achievement can you get it if you quit before you finish, if so i got screwed over

+=
ALEX13 IS TAKEN (what's his gamer score... it's over 6000!!!!)
AL3X13 IS TAKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:54 AM   #38
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
For the Destructive Win one, I don't know what happened, but I got it in story mode without anything happening, I used a Super Attack, you know, the ultimate move, or whatever it's called and I don't know what changed, cause nothing got destroyed as far as I know, and I ended up getting it.

I think that all that was changed was the sky? But please, don't ask about it, cause I don't know how it happened or anything like that.
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:03 PM   #39
AL3X13 IS TAKEN

AL3X13 IS TAKEN's Gamercard
i've figured it out man u just need to get a perfect hit with a finisher move and the attack will take over the screen...easy

+=
ALEX13 IS TAKEN (what's his gamer score... it's over 6000!!!!)
AL3X13 IS TAKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #40
DaRealChrono v2

DaRealChrono v2's Gamercard
Sorry guys, I've been a way for sometime which is why I haven't responded to any questions.

As far as this guide should be on the homepage, I'm not sure why it wasn't, but it is what it is. As long as this is helping you guys, that's good enough for me.

22415/42235
100% Retail:
Madden NFL 08, Madden NFL 09, Madden NFL 10 (1150/1150), NCAA Football 08, NBA Street: Homecourt

100% Arcade:
-Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man, Pac-Man C.E., Galaga, Puzzle Quest, Worms, Cascassone, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3

DaRealChrono v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:54 AM   #41
GreyFox00

great guide need helpp with the
-All Drama Pieces 40 G
Unlock all of the Drama Pieces for all characters.
achievement
really i need to get piccolos rage. having a though time doing it.
req:

Piccolo's Rage
14. Piccolo Vs. Piccolo!
Symbol: Fist
Character Piccolo
Requirements:
Opponent preforms 1 Pursuit Attack
Time runs out
Opponent has more health than the player
Old 12-27-2008, 12:51 PM   #42
Jarr0d Nz

Pagani x Zonda's Gamercard
sticky this....
Jarr0d Nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #43
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Thanks for the helpful guide. Should may aswell be stickied as there is no other guides.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #44
Shadowkiller-NL

Thanks for the guide man !
Shadowkiller-NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #45
DaRealChrono v2

Haha, wow...just noticed this was stickied. Thanks everyone for using my guide. It's a shame it's still not used on the main site, but I can't complain, as this guide does the work it was intended to do.

I also apologize if you had questions un-answered in here. I'm certain since it is now 2009, most of you have already traded-in the game, so I won't attempt to answer any, but if you do need help, send me a PM and I'll try and help you out.

22415/42235
100% Retail:
Madden NFL 08, Madden NFL 09, Madden NFL 10 (1150/1150), NCAA Football 08, NBA Street: Homecourt

100% Arcade:
-Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man, Pac-Man C.E., Galaga, Puzzle Quest, Worms, Cascassone, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3

Old 03-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #46
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono v2 View Post
Haha, wow...just noticed this was stickied. Thanks everyone for using my guide. It's a shame it's still not used on the main site, but I can't complain, as this guide does the work it was intended to do.

I also apologize if you had questions un-answered in here. I'm certain since it is now 2009, most of you have already traded-in the game, so I won't attempt to answer any, but if you do need help, send me a PM and I'll try and help you out.
It is not that important of a question, but . . . for the Survival achievements, how long do you think they would take and how hard does it actually get around 75. Is it similar to Z difficulty or very hard?

Good guide. It helped me out. Unfortunately though I couldnt get Unleashed Ki and Destructive win achievements when I went for them. But after a while when I stopped I fortunately got them by just playing in Z chronicles.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #47
DaRealChrono v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
It is not that important of a question, but . . . for the Survival achievements, how long do you think they would take and how hard does it actually get around 75. Is it similar to Z difficulty or very hard?

Good guide. It helped me out. Unfortunately though I couldnt get Unleashed Ki and Destructive win achievements when I went for them. But after a while when I stopped I fortunately got them by just playing in Z chronicles.
The survival achievements will take you a while. I actually haven't gotten them myself (reach 85 I believe), and I would say it takes about 40 minutes to get to 50 (might be 70, it's been a while.). After 80 I find it gets extremely tough, and I have actually beat all of Z mode except the Broly and Bardock what-if lines. Obviously it's going to be a tough achievement to get, because when you spend that amount of time progressing and you find that the CPU plays what seems like cheaply and you lose at a high number, you don't really want to do it again (which is why I still haven't gotten it).

22415/42235
100% Retail:

100% Arcade:

Last edited by DaRealChrono v2; 03-29-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:35 AM   #48
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice guide I heard this game was a really really hard 1000
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #49
DaRealChrono v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A 2rue boofer View Post
Nice guide I heard this game was a really really hard 1000
Not so much hard as it is cheap, in my opinion.

22415/42235
100% Retail:

100% Arcade:

Old 01-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #50
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Risking It All For A Friend

This drama piece is also needed for the full drama unlock for raditz
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #51
DaMitchMan90

Da Mitch Man 90's Gamercard
im lookin for a boostin partner if any 1 is interested send me message via xbox live nd we will get straight 2 it thanx fellow gamer
DaMitchMan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:24 AM   #52
DistortedFate

DistortedFate's Gamercard
I'm only worried about survival..I have yet to get my full drama unlock achievement for one character which I find weird but hopefully it isn't glitched or anything.
DistortedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #53
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, you don't get a shit of bonus towards Z ranking if you achieve a perfect, goddamntheguywhowrotethat
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #54
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Got the first survival, the default drama one...only the other survival and trials to end this shit forever for good...and if I could do the first of the two (probably slightly harder, since the default dramas I got weren't much useful), why shouldn't I achieve the second aswell? *.* I even got it on my second attempt, while I reached fight #76 to die like an idiot against Ginyu the first time. The key for the survivals is definitely Vegeta.

As Vegeta (is it even worth mentioning to pick Final Flash?), the first thing to do is reaching the Super Sayian form, which saves about 2.5 seconds on the next ki refill (I mean: it's about 10.5 seconds to make a ki gauge full from scratch as normal Vegeta, while it's just about 8 seconds to fill it as SSJ; it's about 9 seconds as Super Vegeta, so never bother wasting a ki load for it). Then cheap your way trying to avoid any attack and use Final Flash as soon as it's ready and you have an opening which is merely decent. For the early fights, until the 60s included, it's also a good idea to enter aura spark mode first, use one RT+LS_forward+B attack next the enemy to rape one health bar of theirs, then use a Final Flash for the second and half health bar, almost, and the rest should be done already with a throw at the beginning of the fight and few other random hits. The good point of the LS_fw+B attack, with or without RT, with or without being in aura spark, is that it works already before you realease it! So if the enemy is close range, he'll get hit by the loading of the move itself. It's not really so useful in later stages, since they'll teleport on your back with no effort, but it's something to keep in mind nonetheless. And it's also a good thing that it's an attack while loading since you can use it as a shield on your front side: should you be loading it and the CPU throws some lame KI hits at you, they'll get lost on the loading Big Bang attack; same if they're walking to you while performing a combo. As usual though, it's an advantage which gets lost once the AI turns the "unfair mode on" and starts teleporting a lot. One thing not to underextimate about this, finally, is that if they teleport on your back they'll both waste KI thus delaying their aura spark moment, and they'll get fatigued, which might lead to a 100% fatigue after a Final Flash which will fatigue them more.
What's really important is entering aura spark mode before using Final Flash, usually: it won't deal extra damage, but can guard some of the less powerful ki minor hits which are often thrown at you. In other words, the aura spark before the Final Flash may prevent you from losing the attack while charging it only because of a stupid hit. Of course if you have a good opening (like when you've just dodged away from a combo in progress) don't even think at wasting time and go for the Flash straight already.
The start of each fight should be attempted with a throw: if it works, good, else screw it.
The only other attack to use, unless you're comfortable with the commands, is LS+Y attack. It's an attack which can be charged holding Y (and as such will penetrate the defenses, unless it's ultrablock, and is never dodged, at most it will just miss because the target moves, but many times they just hold A for a useless defense) and looks like Vegeta jumps forward in the air, prepares the kick in the air and then strikes (just to be sure we're talking about the same thing). It's just great since it deals always about 250+ points of damage, which is A LOT since you already deal the rest with two Final Flashes. Moreover, the AI sucks much enough with it...abusable. Also, use it to deal extra damage whenever you think it's ok. It's also a good way of gaining quicker KI (slightly quicker) than the opponent, since you get the KI from kicking them, while their loading of KI will stop for a bit when they get hit. Usually two of them and two Final Flashes mean the death of the CPU; there's still of course the possibility that the CPU messes with drama pieces and one Final Flash gets wasted, but whatever, you're not going to need a perfect cheap fight everytime.
Other than this, just don't try to be the hero and rely on Final Flash as much as possible; if you get in a stupid situation and don't find decent openings, typically when you're against a Goku at his last health bar and he'll just stay away, always ultrablocking and occasionally throw some ki hits at you, take advantage of those ki hits by standing far from him doing nothing: he'll eventually throw something to pass through with a Final Flash of yourself. And that's all, really.
If they go aura spark mode, don't even think to do the same and ultrablock because it's dumb, they'll eventually teleport on your back and/or if they're at close range they'll perform their grabs which hurt a ton on the long run. If they're aura spark, just fuck them up with Final Flash the usual way as soon as it's ready, and it'll be very soon if you stay out of them with the LS_back runaway command, some A+LS_down and LS_down held when you're far from them, to earn time and KI. Waiting for it to turn off is STUPID: it takes less time to load the three KI segments three times (id est: three final flashes, which are more than the enough required to kill the CPU from scratch, and you should usually already have dealt more than one bar and half of damage to them before they have the chance of entering aura spark for the first time) than to spend the aura spark, by the CPU. That's why it's just stupid to defend and get hit instead of trying to cheap the fight out as soon as possible.
My typical attitude in the fight is running away and then running up/down with LS, which usually will earn me some good time before they reach me.
Sure it's still required to have a decent luck on it...for example, on my successful run I got only two Ginyu with 5 KI segments (5 is when he can do the switch of bodies) and I managed to take him down both the times without too much effort. And my 90s weren't the worst possible. Still, I got a Goku, a Bardack and at last a Vegeta with 3 KI segments...goddamnit I was freaking out lol Luckly he didn't use his Final Flash >.> lol

I'd say the survivals are, together, as hard as Z ranking some Z missions. Mine has lasted 50 minutes total, this way (50 minutes ingame, which are of course more considering the loading and everything else). Vegeta's way, like this, is great. On my failed run I wasn't transforming first, and that's what probably caused the fail. I can't possibly think at a better strategy than Final Flashing as Super Saiyan dealing the extra damage left with LS+Y, and surely I'm not the first who notices this; still, I don't get why so many people don't have the survival achievements if they aren't this much hard after all, at least like this. They only need a lot, a ton of concentration and a bit of luck in the last 10 fights: sure nobody can claim to win if they're 10 Vegetas with 3 KI segments in a row, or a mix of 5-KI-Ginyu, Goku, Bardack and Vegeta...

X_X

And I guess I have nothing else left to say and leave on the board until my duty will be fulfilled. Hopefully, tomorrow. Hopefully≤, tomorrow morning. Hopefully≥, tomorrow morning 50 minutes after I turn the xbox on
Old 12-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #55
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Android #16 got me on the 99th fight, goddamnit! It could have been a chance already to win...but I lost, he even got a perfect over me -__- Then I owned his ass on the fourth overall (second on custom drama) run through survivals, on the 96th fight, and the next opponents followed him. Achievement popped up, Starlight126 happy. The trials weren't as easy as I thought O.o I oneran them, but I was about to lose against Broly on the very last fight of mine on this game.

I'll ask some moderators or whoever takes care of the achievements roadmap to change that stupid 9/10: I couldn't disagree more on the 9 in spite of 10, and I couldn't disagree more on the reason for it. With all the possible respect, what the hell does it mean "there's nothing challenging involving online, that is why I give it 9/10" ? Are you kidding me? This is one of the hardest completitions possible, with 300G placed on 3 achievements which are worthy alone 3400 points on trueachievements.com, and that's because they're extremely hard to obtain. They're OUT of most people's range, they compel the casual gamer (like me) to an extreme effort in order to gain everything which is required by the game, and it almost requires the most possible from each mode. What if the online was harder? Harder what? The online is always either boostable or just time consuming, so I don't get what could make the game "harder", not a game like this where all you have to do is fighting and at most there could have been some "win 100 fights over xbox live" achievement which was just going to be a stupid waste of time, not an extra challenge which makes the difference between 9 and 10 in a rating like this. It's absolutely wrong, you can't decide by yourself that "I give it 9 because oh, I wanted something hard for online aswell" when there's a community out there who couldn't get the 1000G on this game, likely stopping at 700 or 800, and less than 100 people on trueachies.com seem to have succeeded in everything, and that's out of 100 times 100 people and more who played the game out there, and on that website are registered most of those who go after these kind of achievements. Really, it's an extremely wrong reason not to give it a deserved full 10/10, leave out that there are games such as Devil May Cry 4 which have 10/10 and are far easier than this one.

Well, that's really all now, my job is done here. Finally.

Last edited by Starlight126; 12-24-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #56
marcelosnp

Send a message via MSN to marcelosnp

marcelosnp16's Gamercard
thx
marcelosnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #57
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Where's the Road Map? I recall the main site guide for DBZ: Burst Limit having one but apparently it never made its way to this guide here in the forums? Guess I'll be using the main site guide for more references then if I'll ever need them!

EDIT: Turns out both guides are written by completely different tags. Lockdown123 did the main site one. How strange. Usually the guide in the forum that's stickied is the exact one posted on the main site. First time for everything I suppose.

Last edited by FeLizP; 10-12-2011 at 11:43 PM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #58
SoaringInferno

emzzzz10's Gamercard
Cheers for the guide
SoaringInferno is offline   Reply With Quote