PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
ImmortalFURY 17

ImmortalFURY 17's Gamercard
Blueskins and Snitch list

I apologize if this has been posted already but I didn't see it.

I originally beat this game years ago on Xbox and did all sidequests... That being said I know how to do the snitch list and blueskin but the damn thing won't activate.

I will illustrate and hopefully someone can offer some advice.

I went into the upper mines... I met the first blueskin... killed him then got Jagger's package, gave it to Jagger and went back to the upper mines... no blueskins appeared.

I played a second playthrough... delivered the first 1/2 of the snitch list. Met the first blueskin in the uppermines... left him alive and got Jaggers package, returned to the upper mines... the other two did not appear.

A third playthrough delivered the first half of the snitch list, killed the blueskin in the upper mines, got Jaggers package, got the bomb, returned to the upper mines... no blueskins!

Am I doing something wrong or is this just an impossible quest. It is insanely frustrating that the two blueskins will not appear. It is all I need to do to get the blueskin, snitch list, (bell boy), all cigarette packs and I am 100% done Butcher Bay.
ImmortalFURY 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
iBLeSs3d

iBLeSs3d's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem, it's so frustrating.
iBLeSs3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Obsulete

Obsulete's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did you remember to talk to the first blueskin before you killed him or just left him alone then came back up?

I havn't tested it yet but I am thinking that might be the problem because every time I have played butcher bay I would always kill him my first time though and never talked to him (the guys would never spawn if I did that), my theory was originally that you had to leave him alone and then come back up to get his friends to spawn and every time I did that I always talked to him.

I'll test it out later today to see if that is the problem.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
ZYM

ZYM0T1C's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Just another tip: after killing the guard talking to the first blue skin, kill him, killing the "sharpshooter" getting the key keep going thru the next door and you come to a balcony overlooking a gaurd harrassing a worker drilling(also the area where you find the glasses sitting on a crate in the corner) kill the harrassing gaurd then talk to the worker he will tell you that a couple of blue skins are looking for you that may trigger it for you . . . also getting the package and all for Jagger
ZYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
Sunset Glimmer

Guys, since you know how to solve the sidequests, could you please help me by telling how to do the four sidequests in the main yard of the second prison?

Mainly:
  • Jamal-Udeen / Blueskins
  • Cuellas / Snitch List
  • Two-Tongue / Moths
  • Xxx (forgot his name) / Valance's still alive
My problem is how to get the quest rewards. I know what to get and how to get it. All I need is to talk to the guys to give the items requested.
I manage to get to the guy you need to bring the glasses to, but how do I get to the mainyard?

Thank in advance!
Sunset Glimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Ink129

Ink129's Gamercard
Well, if you gave the glasses to the guy who lost them, you should easily be able to get back to the courtyard by going through the door leading there in the same room. And you did do the whole Jagger Valance thing while down there, right (recover his package)?
If you somehow got back to the guy with the glasses without doing this, then this might be the problem.

Last edited by Ink129; 04-26-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Ink129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:57 AM   #7
Sunset Glimmer

I have tries that numerous times. But as soon as I go through the doors leading to the courtyard (recreation area), the turrets on the wall kill me. I thought there might be a trick or something.

And to answer your question: Yes I did the whole 'go-into-the-smokey-cave-get-the-package-and-give-Vallance-this-parcel-thing'.

I can honestly say that the game has me stumped...
Sunset Glimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
NoControlBaller

nocontrolballer's Gamercard
Make sure you do not have any weapons out when you go back into the rec area, or you will get killed by the turrets right away.
NoControlBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
FireFlow PL

FireFlow PL's Gamercard
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: Where's The Snitch List?
There are two parts to the snitch list. One is hidden in the work pass room where there are the two guards and the mechanic. Search for a loose panel behind the crates. After you give the package to Jagger Valance and you get the mission to get the bomb, head back to the second floor (like you're heading back to the upper mines). On you're way back you're going to see 2 miners standing around. Take them out. One of them has the snitch list plus a little axe-like club I think you'll really like.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: The Missing Blueskin
If you already talked to the guy about killing all the Blueskins, forget it, it's too late you won't be able to complete this mission. This mission actually starts before you talk to him. After you kill Rust back in the single security level, on your way back to the courtyard, there is a Blueskin standing there. If you talk to him, he'll congratulate you on killing rust. When a guard isn't nearby, kill him.
The blue skin located in the Single Max section is not on the blueskin kill list, he dies in the cell block riot. The last blueskin needed to complete the mission is located in the upper mines. He gives you information about a keycard carrying guard you need to kill, but you do not need him to say it to do it. So you can just kill him right away or listen to his rambling. He attacks you after you kill the guard in the other room anyway.
FireFlow PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #10
NoControlBaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFlow PL View Post
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: The Missing Blueskin
If you already talked to the guy about killing all the Blueskins, forget it, it's too late you won't be able to complete this mission. This mission actually starts before you talk to him. After you kill Rust back in the single security level, on your way back to the courtyard, there is a Blueskin standing there. If you talk to him, he'll congratulate you on killing rust. When a guard isn't nearby, kill him.
The blue skin located in the Single Max section is not on the blueskin kill list, he dies in the cell block riot. The last blueskin needed to complete the mission is located in the upper mines. He gives you information about a keycard carrying guard you need to kill, but you do not need him to say it to do it. So you can just kill him right away or listen to his rambling. He attacks you after you kill the guard in the other room anyway.
I do not think that is accurate. I did not kill him after Rust. SPOILERS - I killed the one in tower 17, the one in the mines, then the 2 that come after you on your way back from the mines. I got the achievement for completing all side quests
Old 04-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
SunTzuNinja

the one in tower 17 you killed in the fights right?
SunTzuNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #12
NoControlBaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzuNinja View Post
the one in tower 17 you killed in the fights right?
Yea, Tower 17 ring fights. I am Spiky_Jaguar from gfaqs fyi...
Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
SunTzuNinja

yeah no idea how to unlock, after i finish through hard on the first go round maybe i'll throw it on normal and power through it to the blueskins
Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #14
Ink129

Ink129's Gamercard
If anyone has any problem with the blueskins just do the following:

Load the checkpoint named Upper Mines

Find the blueskin who is being interrogated by a guard. Kill the guard, talk with the blueskin, get the keycard for the door behind him and use this door to get to the cargo transports that move up and down.

Take the cargo transport down and DO NOT use the big elevator/cargo lift to reach the lower mines. Find Jagger and do his mission.

Now retrace your steps back to the blueskin's position. DO NOT take the big elevator/cargo lift back up. Use the cargo transports that you used to get down here in the first place.

Soon you should re-enter the door that was behind the blueskin's position, and his blueskin friends should be with him. Teach them not to mess with bald people who wears funny goggles.

One of these should have the second part of the snitch list.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
SunTzuNinja

yeah i did that but did you kill blueboy at the aquilla mission in the beginning of the game?
Old 04-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
Warlikegorilla

i didnt look for the snitch list, (because the blue skins mission couldnt be finished)

but the blue skins, bugged for me, they never showed up..

i did everything people suggested and even what walkthroughs said, but they just didnt show up and since i didnt care that much about achievements i just moved on..
Warlikegorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
NoControlBaller

Quote:
yeah no idea how to unlock, after i finish through hard on the first go round maybe i'll throw it on normal and power through it to the blueskins
I do not quite understand what you are trying to unlock. If you got the Bell Boy achievement, you did the quest.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
Ink129

Ink129's Gamercard
Quote:
yeah i did that but did you kill blueboy at the aquilla mission in the beginning of the game?
Nope, I didn't kill blueboy in the start.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
sawred

sawred4444's Gamercard
I can confirm this FINALLY worked for me, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink129 View Post

Find the blueskin who is being interrogated by a guard. Kill the guard, talk with the blueskin, get the keycard for the door behind him and use this door to get to the cargo transports that move up and down.

Take the cargo transport down and DO NOT use the big elevator/cargo lift to reach the lower mines. Find Jagger and do his mission.

Now retrace your steps back to the blueskin's position. DO NOT take the big elevator/cargo lift back up. Use the cargo transports that you used to get down here in the first place.

Soon you should re-enter the door that was behind the blueskin's position, and his blueskin friends should be with him. Teach them not to mess with bald people who wears funny goggles.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #20
Pippers

Send a message via AIM to Pippers

Lil Pips's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawred View Post
I can confirm this FINALLY worked for me, thanks
I had the same problem with the Blueskins, and this post worked PERFECTLY.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
niconline

Derrty NT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yes it's works! many thanks!!
if someone can tell me if the Bell Boy achievement pop up once all the side quest are finish or at the end of the game, thanks

Last edited by niconline; 06-28-2009 at 02:27 AM.
niconline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #22
Furian

bg curator's Gamercard
It will pop when you finish your last quest - midgame.
Furian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #23
hn6

hn6's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink129 View Post

After trying many different approaches and failing in them all, I came on here and found this sage advice - worked perfectly, takes 10-15 mins (I only wasted 4-5 hours my way ). Thank you.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #24
jaquan345

iJayBoogyBoogy's Gamercard
worked for me 2
jaquan345 is offline   Reply With Quote