PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > TNA Impact!
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2009, 04:01 AM   #1
aServantOfGod

aServantOfGod's Gamercard
This game is absolute shit.

I got all the online achievements before ever trying a single player match. And wow, this game is so fucking frustrating.

I would rather play COD 5 on Veteran with only a knife then play this shit. So fucking gay. I love getting "punched" (because we know he really isn't "punching" me). Then my guy just lays on the ground for 5 minutes while the guy stomps on my face. And don't try to counter his attack, because you have to press the button before the button appears on your screen...smart right? I also love when I am beating the shit out of the guy with tons of different moves, and he loses no health. Then he comes at me with two punches and some weak takedown and his Impact meter is almost full.

Gotta love the tag team matches as well. I really love when I randomly lock onto the guy who isn't even in the ring. Then I just continuously get my ass kicked, and my face stomped in. Lets not forget to mention when the guy punches, knees, and kicks my balls (is this really necessary?).

Just want to tell anyone thinking of getting this game to not get it. Its god awful, you will hate it. The game's methods and antics are so retarded that you will want to throw your control through your tv. Or in my case, take the disc out, put in the microwave, then burn the pieces and cover it with anthrax. Then mail it back to Midway. Fucking douchebags...
aServantOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote