PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Velvet Assassin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #61
razlken

Razlken's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFlow PL View Post
We should kill about 90% enemies per level.This is my list of enemies.

lvl : enemies

I. The Lost - Valley : 4
II. The Lost - Fuel Storage : 20
III. Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral : 29
IV. Death Of The Butcher - Crypt : 22
V. Leave A Light On - Docks : 37
VI. Leave A Light On - Storage : 39
VII.The Third Man - Sewers : 22
VIII.The Third Man - Ghetto : 25
IX.The Third Man - Prison : 26
X. Le Boeuf : 32
XI.Fade To Grey - Hospital : 39
XII.Fade To Grey - Village : 49

Total enemies = 324

This may help so add to Guide ,thx
How did u kill 29 enemies in Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral? i killed all enemies except 2 soldiers in the sniper area and i got a 25/29 kills ?!? 0.o
razlken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #62
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by razlken View Post
How did u kill 29 enemies in Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral? i killed all enemies except 2 soldiers in the sniper area and i got a 25/29 kills ?!? 0.o
I need to double check these numbers but it tells you at the end of the level how many people you have killed out of so many. There are a few hidden guards in this game normally drunk and in the shadows.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #63
Mr.Teflondon187

Mr Teflondon187's Gamercard
Great guide. I will use this for sure. I am loving this game alot. Hope I can get all 1000. Thanks for the great guide!
"Kicks are too merciful for a maegi. Take her outside. We will stake her to the earth, to be the mount of every passing man. And when they are done with her, the dogs will use her as well. Weasels will tear out her entrails and crows feast upon her eyes. The flies off the river shall lay their eggs in her womb and drink pus from the ruins of her breasts"

Mr.Teflondon187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #64
Raining Light

Decaying Light's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by razlken View Post
I killed 25 and the 4 I missed was in the sniper area.
So Fizzmatix is right on numbers there.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #65
grover117

a giant coconut's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post

Blitzkrieg - 50
Complete the campaign in less than 5 hours

You will either want to do this last or rush though the game on your first play though. If your feeling up to a challenge though put the game on agent skill and then attempt to make your way though the game as fast as you can to knock out tgree achievements in one run.
Just pointing out that you misspelled "three."

But nice guide so far.

Message me if you want to boost...
Battlefield: Bad Company, Red Faction, Prey, Gears of War 1 and 2, The Darkness, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Call of Duty 3, Team Fortress 2, Halo Wars, Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

grover117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #66
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You have the wrong achievement picture for the Eagle Eye achievement, the bottom left corner of it should say "ALL" not "40." A minor mistake, but still there.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #67
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
it's sad and very annoying that you can't go back and get collectables and kills etc but i guess the developers had their reasons.

Also thanks for pointing out those silly mistakes, ive not proof read this but thank you guys for keeping an eye out. Glad everyone is finding this guide so helpful.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #68
ReflectingG0d

ReflectingG0d's Gamercard
you're missing the 2 snipers in the building across from the wooden bridge that you're forced to cross before jumping down to the last part of the level
ReflectingG0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #69
weBBa man
Banned User

o web man o's Gamercard
alright guys, i can confirm that you CAN collect al collectibles without all the secret objectives completed, i missed one some where in the 1st few levels, so now im short 300 points from gettin the 15000 exp cheeve, also, whatever you do make sure u fill all stars for the morphine 1st bc for whatever reason, after the 8th level, u cant add anymore, i dont know if u can after u do get 15000 but i couldnt add any stars to morphine, this game is a headache
weBBa man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 AM   #70
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've double-checked Fizz, and on Miss Merciless on Chapter 8, you must alert the SS Officer in the last area and be spotted out in the open by him. That's the only way he blows his whistle, and the only way the final 2 guards will spawn into the area. Just firing off a rifle shot or whistling will not get the job done. I reiterate, he must clearly spot you and blow his whistle.
QuasidodoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:50 AM   #71
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
I've double-checked Fizz, and on Miss Merciless on Chapter 8, you must alert the SS Officer in the last area and be spotted out in the open by him. That's the only way he blows his whistle, and the only way the final 2 guards will spawn into the area. Just firing off a rifle shot or whistling will not get the job done. I reiterate, he must clearly spot you and blow his whistle.
I also double checked this you need to grab their attention, i have no altered that info. I did get their attention though firing a rifle at one of the guards but they spotted me so that's why i had whistle for a short while.

Just as long as they start hunting for you it's fine, just dart back under the wall and hide it out for a few mins
Old 05-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #72
Ninja Fox

PrimordialPt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
Fizzmatix, he's right. To make the last two come out, the Storm Leader must blow his whistle. If you simply shoot a rifle or make him see a dead body, but you remain hidden, then he wouldn't blow the whistle. The only way is to have yourself get spotted (your health should have a red outline indicating that someone has spotted you).
Quote:
For the last area once the guards have started to look for you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area.
Should be replaced to "For the last area once the guards have spotted you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area."

Last edited by Ninja Fox; 05-07-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Ninja Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #73
Fizzmatix
Banned User

sorry thats what i meant i just didn't work it right , all corrected now though.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:05 AM   #74
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The second collectible you come to on Le Boeuf is wrong on the map (Counting the letter). It is the first one after you cross the lake. Once you pick up the SS uniform and change into it right outside the door. The location shows just to the left of you when you enter the courtyard. The collectible is actually at the back right just behind the guards having a conversation.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)

Last edited by Midnight Malice; 05-08-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:27 AM   #75
Fizzmatix
Banned User

ok corrected all that. Good thing layers in photoshop are so handy but they can be a real burden if your not paying attention.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #76
Epilogue of Euphoria

Gen Panzer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
Grand Master - 50
Earn 15 skill points during a campaign

Skill points are earned though collecting secret and general collectables. Make sure you pick up all the collectables you come across and use the maps to make sure you find everyone. Missing a few collectables could cause you to miss out on 1 upgrade.

To earn 15 skill points you will need to finish each stage and get the highest exp score you can. Just collect all the items required below:

- Find every collectable (including secret collectables)
- Find every letter

You don't need to apply these points to violette but they may help you as you work your way though the game. The more collectables the better, you will need roughly 15,000exp to gain all the points. If you don't want to miss out on this achievement just make sure you pick up all the collectables until you gain the achievement, if you miss something just after a checkpoint load back to the checkpoint and go collect it.
You don't have to get high marks on any level to go towards the EXP, I got the "Soldier" rank on a couple (they pissed me off and I got trigger happy) and still got the achievement. You might want to add that you have to do every "Level Secret" achievement (seven total) for the EXP, on top of all the collectibles.
Epilogue of Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #77
Fizzmatix
Banned User

I have just worked out what you meant by secret level achievements you mean the secret objectives on the levels for the secret achievements.

I will add that in thanks for pointing it out

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-09-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #78
drx86

drx86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Fizzmatix great guide dude! Finished this game in three days and thanks to you i've got another 1000 in my list.

One minnor thing, in the description of the Relentless achievement you're talking about a total of 324 German soldiers while there are 344. It stressed me out untill i added all the numbers for myself.

ps. For the people who want to kill everybody on the "Leave a light on" mission on the docks:

If you kill everybody silent you will miss one german. The missing German spawns on the U boat if the Officer with the safe combination spots you. (Same story as in the Ghetto level).
Old 05-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #79
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by drx86 View Post
Fizzmatix great guide dude! Finished this game in three days and thanks to you i've got another 1000 in my list.

One minnor thing, in the description of the Relentless achievement you're talking about a total of 324 German soldiers while there are 344. It stressed me out untill i added all the numbers for myself.

ps. For the people who want to kill everybody on the "Leave a light on" mission on the docks:

If you kill everybody silent you will miss one german. The missing German spawns on the U boat if the Officer with the safe combination spots you. (Same story as in the Ghetto level).
Your the 2nd person to say that about the kills, it's said 344 people for well over a week now. Maybe your computer has cached the website so it's showing old info. But if your going for relentless as long as you kill everyone you see even missing up to 20 people you will see still get the achievement.

Glad it was of some help though

Just remember everyone to refresh the guide a few times and clear your cache to make sure your getting the most up to date guide info
Old 05-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #80
Terror_racer_nl

Send a message via MSN to Terror_racer_nl

terror racer nl's Gamercard
Talking

its a great guide it will help me alot
Old 05-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #81
jazon168

outerhaven168's Gamercard
i just got all the secret achievements except miss know it all, i thought this would unlock after getting every secret achievement? or am i wrong?
jazon168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:39 AM   #82
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazon168 View Post
i just got all the secret achievements except miss know it all, i thought this would unlock after getting every secret achievement? or am i wrong?
That's pretty odd, but yeah technically it's meant to unlock once you complete the last secret objective.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #83
Plengrock

Harvest Moon 64's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazon168 View Post
It's bc you got a secret achievement and then you reload checkpoint but you did't do it again. I think you have to do all secret objectives in one playthrough, not get all secret achievement in one playthrough. If you reload you still got achievement but not completing the secret task.

Plengrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #84
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plengrock View Post
It's bc you got a secret achievement and then you reload checkpoint but you did't do it again. I think you have to do all secret objectives in one playthrough, not get all secret achievement in one playthrough. If you reload you still got achievement but not completing the secret task.
Your probably correct on this, you need to pick up the item you can't just load back a checkpoint and then still get miss know it all as you need the collectable in your inventory.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:54 PM   #85
Ninja Wanda

FraGkitteh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quick question, dying and reloading the checkpoint resets your killcount back to the number of kills you had on the last checkpoint right, or does it keep counting? Would be an easy way to get the kills achievs.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #86
Fizzmatix
Banned User

it reset everything apart from your time. So if you picked up a collectable, killed a few people or picked up a few items you will need to do it again.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #87
Heners

Send a message via MSN to Heners Send a message via Skype™ to Heners

ACL Heners's Gamercard
cheeers for this, will help me out alotttttt
Old 06-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #88
Riverpatrol

chrisloughnane's Gamercard
cheers mate

Riverpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #89
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
This is an amazing Guide Great job... You make some of the besFizz
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #90
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Thanks guys , sadly i no longer own the game or i would record some videos for it. Onto the future .