Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Party > 1 vs 100
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Jethrow

Jethrow Mulisha's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Canadian BETA

Who's all gonna participate in this 1 vs 100 tomorrow at 10pm est?? I set a reminder for me for this game, first time ive seen this on the 360, anyways, now when im on the dashboard i constantly get this pop up that says 1 VS 100 IS NOW COMPLETE, you know the same msg that pops up when ur downloading something. Im not sure why. Is this game gonna cost anything, do you have to download anything? I dont know too much about it but i'll try to be there and see.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
khamelion

khamelion zero's Gamercard
if it says that 1 vs 100 is now complete, then either something has downloaded already or everything is serverside, no download needed.

if you do get to play it, could you tell us what it was like? i'm dying to try this but i'm not canadian.

awesome that canada gets something first by the way.

Last edited by khamelion; 05-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
khamelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Jethrow

Jethrow Mulisha's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
oh, i figured everyone else had it first and it was now our turn. Ya i'll let you guys know, hopefully i can find a spot before 10pm.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
alienterrorist

alienterrorist's Gamercard
It was awesome! I had a blast even though i only won 2 bucks( but im a rock band fan so thats pretty good)
Also anyone who played it can you explain something to me? Every time I join, I am on the mob but im aways on the top of the screen with 4 other people. Can someone tell me what does it mean when your name is up there, and sometimes i am the only one up there. If anyone can help it would be great because iv never watched the show before.
Thanks
alienterrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Boosta

booster008's Gamercard
I played last night too.. it was okay, but the constant "commercial" break were a bit annoying at times.

It also get pretty annoying when "the one" disconnected and you had to wait 5 minutes for the next one and crowd to be selected. It could use a lot of improvements, but it wasn't that bad.

Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienterrorist View Post
It was awesome! I had a blast even though i only won 2 bucks( but im a rock band fan so thats pretty good)
Also anyone who played it can you explain something to me? Every time I join, I am on the mob but im aways on the top of the screen with 4 other people. Can someone tell me what does it mean when your name is up there, and sometimes i am the only one up there. If anyone can help it would be great because iv never watched the show before.
Thanks
If your name was up there with 3 others it means you were in the crowd. They just match you with others so you can compete between each others. Just something to enhance the crowds playing enjoyment.

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
adding to what covertdog just mentioned you can only be in the mob once per episode

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
alienterrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertDog View Post
If your name was up there with 3 others it means you were in the crowd. They just match you with others so you can compete between each others. Just something to enhance the crowds playing enjoyment.
I know I was in the mob. I won some money and I saw my guy in the mob. I was always right under the question board and i wasn't always with 3 other people. Sometimes only 1 or 2 or even no body. Oh, and to kaleido, I was in the mob every time.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
I know I was in the mob. I won some money and I saw my guy in the mob. I was always right under the question board and i wasn't always with 3 other people. Sometimes only 1 or 2 or even no body. Oh, and to kaleido, I was in the mob every time.
This is the beta, you can't win anything, it just says how many points each member of the mob would normally get. There is a question board in the crowd and in the mob, when you start it either says crowd or mob by your avatar, that is how you can tell where you are. Lastly, the rules specifically say that you can only be in the mob once per episode and be the one once per season.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
alienterrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
This is the beta, you can't win anything, it just says how many points each member of the mob would normally get. There is a question board in the crowd and in the mob, when you start it either says crowd or mob by your avatar, that is how you can tell where you are. Lastly, the rules specifically say that you can only be in the mob once per episode and be the one once per season.
Well I saw my guy in the mob every time. Maybe Im going blind? All I know is that microsoft cheated me out of my 2 bucks so they have to die!!
Old 05-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #11
MK English Jash

Southern jash's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
hope the uk can get it
MK English Jash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #12
Domantos

Domantos's Gamercard
Quote:
Well I saw my guy in the mob every time. Maybe Im going blind? All I know is that microsoft cheated me out of my 2 bucks so they have to die!!
As Kaleido already said.. This is the beta, you can't win anything

It also means everything won't be as it will when it is released

/Domantos
Domantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 AM   #13
themikewoo

Howboutporkchop's Gamercard
This game is awesome!

themikewoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #14
ShiryuX

ShiryuDX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Where's the EU Beta XD? I'm kinda interested in this game, even the fact of winning MSP sounds cool. I'm wondering in the retail (okay, but free) version of the game, will it be possible to win MSP only on saturdays (primetime? Doesn't appear here anyways yet) or will it be possible for during the week in some matches with other people to win stuff? Just wondering if anyone knows.

(Casual) fighting gamer? Check my list & see if you're up for some matches!
Current GS goal: 20k !
ShiryuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
alienterrorist

Oh, guys sorry. I got it now. I wasnt in the mob every time. I never watched the show and i didnt look at the background for the mob much so when I was in the rown I thought I was it the mob. sorry
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #16
dark lord me

Dark lord x360a's Gamercard
Yah with the grand prize for the one as 10,000 MS points I could really use some of them. Yah they do have pretty easy ones "What is the name of the new Terminatior movie" and like "What prequel movie did william shatner want to be in" Star Trek.

dark lord me is offline   Reply With Quote