PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Big Bumpin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2007, 07:43 AM   #1
mig0

MIG0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Striker achievement question

Ugh. Ive just finished playing about 4 of the ice box games. I did multiplayer with 2 controllers. I set up the game as 45 minutes (hence the ugh), easy AI and pickups. I also tried without pickups and found it harder to score without them. I lost track of how many goals I actually scored but I know Ive easily exceeded 100 goals, yet the 100 goals I scored in the 4 or 5 games Ive played multiplayer never seemed to count. Is this online only, or shouldnt these games count as well? Or is only single player the only type that will work... in which case this will take me forever to do since Im lucky to score 10 goals in a 45 minute game with 3 AI "opponents"
mig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:45 AM   #2
Magooush

Send a message via AIM to Magooush Send a message via MSN to Magooush

Magooush x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Some of the Achievements in this game are wierd and you must play a ranked game to get them.. I got "Mine!" once starting a ranked game before i even touched the puck...

Magooush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
mig0

MIG0's Gamercard

Wow. That means this achievement is impossible to unlock since theres almost never anyone online playing this game. doh. heh.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #4
Magooush

Send a message via AIM to Magooush Send a message via MSN to Magooush

Magooush x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=17149

Achievement Trading Thread

Magooush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #5
towelie07

TOWELIE07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Online play is not required for this achievement. I got it with zero time online.

You (as in your controlled player) has to physically score the 100 goals. Goals scored by your AI teammate do not count towards that total. I made this mistake.

Just play it for 10-15 min every day, and try to score 10 goals each time. You'll get it soon.

All Achievements Arcade - 68
towelie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
mig0

MIG0's Gamercard

It appears that multiplayer games may not count. I just scored 45 goals in a multiplayer (local) game and 85 in another, and I failed to unlock the achievement.

(edit) I scored 55 goals in today's games I played with the computer and based on xbox live goals as well as goals I scored in other games, I mustve gotten enough goals to get the achievement. So for the record, multiplayer games do not count but xbox live and single player games do.

Last edited by mig0; 06-04-2008 at 05:43 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #7
themikewoo

Howboutporkchop's Gamercard
I just played this for 2.5 hours over Xbox Live and no achievement

themikewoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
this achievement is way too difficult to earn in single player. the enemies are too damn good even when set to easy. they have the uncanny ability to set themselves up perfectly to get a goal everytime. not to mention luck's on their side. they can randomly smash the puck off of a wall and it will somehow end up in my goal. plus the players that are put on my team feel the need to ensure that i don't score. on ice box fucking whopper jr. is my partner. he hit the puck in our goal fourteen times. yes, fourteen times. how much could you possibly suck? then, to add insult to injury, alvaro was on the other team, which is just unfair because he is the best character in the game. he wins every event. i also tried playing on king's court. brett was on my team and he stole every single one of my shots. he would boost in front of me at the last second and just barely hit it in time. plus it's too hard to play with the pinball bumpers in the middle, which of course, always backfire on me.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
this achievement is way too difficult to earn in single player. the enemies are too damn good even when set to easy. they have the uncanny ability to set themselves up perfectly to get a goal everytime. not to mention luck's on their side. they can randomly smash the puck off of a wall and it will somehow end up in my goal. plus the players that are put on my team feel the need to ensure that i don't score. on ice box fucking whopper jr. is my partner. he hit the puck in our goal fourteen times. yes, fourteen times. how much could you possibly suck? then, to add insult to injury, alvaro was on the other team, which is just unfair because he is the best character in the game. he wins every event. i also tried playing on king's court. brett was on my team and he stole every single one of my shots. he would boost in front of me at the last second and just barely hit it in time. plus it's too hard to play with the pinball bumpers in the middle, which of course, always backfire on me.

just thought u guyz would like to know, alvaro isnt the best player (YOU ARE) and if u really do suck worse then the computer (AI) then change them to easy on the (have it your way) menu by pressing (X) on the stage select

ALso that blows, i just spent 1 hour playing on multi player and scored 53 goals my self and had scored 107 goals total(AI)

also, do u think scoring your own goal would count as scoring a goal? if not the makers or this could have made the achievement description ALOT better

Last edited by qSasukep; 05-30-2009 at 03:51 AM.
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote