PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Game Info

Compete in a variety of zany battles and races in the social party game Viva Piñata: Party Animals. Control the fame, fortune, and destiny of all your favorite characters from Viva Piñata: Fergy Fudgehog, Paulie Pretztail, Franklin Fizzlybear, and Hudson Horstachio. It's party time!
Features
  • Huge variety of exciting mini-games: Viva Piñata: Party Animals includes more than 40 mini-games and a dozen foot races for players to compete against one another. Collect candy and special bonuses in all sorts of exotic and hazard-filled locations.
  • Gameplay for everyone: Appealing to young kids or those just young-at-heart, this unique social party game rewards and challenges all players regardless of their skill level. Friends and family members of all ages can party together in one place or from around the world via Xbox LIVE.
  • Engaging and inviting graphics: The game is especially designed for interaction among friends and family. Pushing the advanced capabilities of the Xbox 360, the game offers a vibrant and engaging gaming experience. It's the perfect game for parents looking for fun new ways to connect with their kids, or friends just looking to share a few laughs.
  • Great online play: Up to four players can gather together in the family room to play, or join a game on Xbox LIVE, and take the party global.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
Fawfy

Fawfy's Gamercard
It's also worth noting that this one unlike the first, is not being developed by Rare.

Also official e3 trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dac17k_9bM
Fawfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:09 PM   #3
munkyxtc

munkyxtc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wonder why RARE isn't working on this one...I liked the first one and while this game doesn't really appeal to me my SO cannot wait for this game to come out.
munkyxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 PM   #4
lickidy split

pozdog777's Gamercard
I hope the achievements are going to be as fun to get as in the first one, they were frickin Awesome.
lickidy split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
SuperSouter

supersouter's Gamercard
Its gonna be great, is it region free?

SuperSouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
Executioner™

robertisyourgod's Gamercard
ur good at making the info threads cheers mate
Executioner™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
great info man thx! ahh what a great, little fun experiance full of easy ass achievemnts! YAAAY!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote