PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shooter > Earth Defense Force 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2007, 02:49 AM   #1
Datasiphon

Sky Chicken's Gamercard
Stuck on Level 7

I am currently stuck on Level 7. That is the level where there are 3 flying saucers dropping and endless supply of ants. I assume I am supposed the shoot down the space ships. the AF14 rifle isn't powerful enough to shoot them down and the rocket launcher they give me always auto targets some ant instead of the ships.

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.
Datasiphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:35 PM   #2
doadea

doadea's Gamercard
Which difficulty level are you playing on? Use a sniper rifle to down the UFO's. Do not depend on the auto-aim sometimes you have to aim yourself.
doadea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Hmm, I turned the autoaim off myself and it's nicer that way imo. Also once you get it I believe it's call the UM1, but it's a 4 shot grenade launcher that reloads fast. Greatest weapon I have so far and you can just mow through stuff. I pair that with one of the upgraded assault rifles for when the get too close.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #4
Datasiphon

Sky Chicken's Gamercard
Alright I went back and played it on EASY. I switched out my rocket launcher for the "MMF 40". I ignored all the ants and focused on the two ships in the sky. With the MMF 40 hold down the Y button an chase the ship around until you get a couple shots into the hanger bay doors. With both ships downed you can focus on the ants on the ground.
Datasiphon is offline   Reply With Quote