PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wartech: Senko no Rondo
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
DisposedCheese
Banned User

AnnihiIate's Gamercard
Bad Online Play

This game is really nice for campaign but it seems multiplayer has no skill involved in it at all. So far ive lost 8 matches and won 0. Everytime i play some more of these japanese gammers they just spam theyre attacks becuase this game is merely a mash the X button type game. but then you have that vanish thing above your health. When this appears it seems almost impossible for your bullets to hit the opponent and then once you think you have defeated them. Nope there comes a b.o.s.s now with full health. Now as i remember i destroyed the boss so why does it give my opponent another life saver.
After playing so many battles almost exactly the same way i lose everytime. It makes you wonder if winning actually gives u a self accomplishment or is it like wow i spammed harder then that person *pats self on the back *
Well anyhow theres me rant about how remedial multiplayer is and how it involves no skill what so ever and more luck then any.

Anyone want to boost with me to get multi-ranks up.
DisposedCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Alfman1

Alfman1's Gamercard
I don't think you've played the game much if you think you can win by spamming the x button. Those japanese dudes are GOOD.

See my 100% Completed games here!!
Alfman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I dont quite see how you can say the game requires no skill yet you have not won 1 time.... if it were as easy as spamming 1 button I think you would have won at least once by now...
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Speed OD

SPEED OD's Gamercard
HEY ITS NOT THAT BAD its a good achivement game
even better with a boost partner
Speed OD is offline   Reply With Quote