Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-13-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
xxXI Dave IXxx

xxXI Dave IXxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Official "Cheaters Suck" Thread

Ok, so anytime gamesaving, boosting, using cheat codes, using a glitch, etc is mentioned around here in a thread, people always feel the need to spam up that thread with boosters suck, or glitchers suck comments etc. I am so tired of this, as it ruins all these threads, and is absolutely worthless and off topic in those threads. So now, we have a thread to refer these people to. No longer do people need to spam up these threads, instead just send them here so they can vent in one place, instead of on 400 different threads around this site.I hope when people see others making these comments in threads they don't belong, they refer them to this one. For the record, I could give two shits less what you do, as long as you dont gamesave, well, cause gamesavers suck ! Thanks.

Last edited by xxXI Dave IXxx; 06-13-2009 at 07:44 AM.
xxXI Dave IXxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #2
TheVoidRose

TheVoidRose's Gamercard
I game save all the time, and glitch, boost, drive on the wrong side of the road, steal grandmas money out her purse.. I am disgusted with myself. I should not hang around me, I am a bad influence.

I remember the day I gamesaved Tomb Raider Legend, best 60 points ever
Old 06-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #3
xxXI Dave IXxx

xxXI Dave IXxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoidRose View Post
I game save all the time, and glitch, boost, drive on the wrong side of the road, steal grandmas money out her purse.. I am disgusted with myself. I should not hang around me, I am a bad influence.

See, this thread is working already. Do you feel better now that you got this off your chest, and in the appropiate thread?

P.S. I'd boost castle crashers with you, but everyone will say we suck.

Last edited by xxXI Dave IXxx; 06-13-2009 at 08:08 AM.
xxXI Dave IXxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #4
TheVoidRose

TheVoidRose's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXI Dave IXxx View Post
See, this thread is working already. Do you feel better now that you got this off your chest, and in the appropiate thread?

P.S. Id be willing to boost castle crashers with you, but everyone will probably say we suck.

Why yes, I am already punishing myself to a large bowl of chocolate ice-cream with chocolate syrup and chocolate milk on the side. I have been a bad girl..

EDIT: P.P.S I am online right now
Old 06-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
v SnOwMaN v

CW Rozay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well all I got to say is that boosting is part of this site and will continue to be as long as its around. Only people I don't like is glitchers. Well mainly for multiplayer reasons. If they glitch achievements well that's on them. As for gamesaving. We lets just say "There's something strange in the neighborhood".

U N P L U G Y A E T H E R N E T B O Y

v SnOwMaN v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've been curious about this for a while. I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. I'm curious on everyone's feelings towards:

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching
In-game glitches (example: GH3 Enlightened Guitarist glitch)

If you don't know what some of those are, don't worry about it because no one here should be explaining them to you.

As you can probably tell, I sort of listed them in order of my particular feelings.

Hexing and gamesaving are big no-nos but hexing is much worse. If I think you've done either you're off my friends list for sure, and if you weren't my friend in the first place you'll probably also get a complaint filed.

Lag switches are lame because they ruin the game for other people (multiplayer obviously). I won't delete a friend if they do this but I won't play with them either.

Bridging is fine with me as long as you're doing it in the lobby. If you're doing it in the game to boot people, that's not fine with me.

I'm okay with second profile glitching even though I know XBL isn't. I've not done it on my profile, but I know people that have. I'll keep em on my list and play with them still.

I've not intentionally used an in-game glitch and unless I get GUN I probably won't. Like with lag switches I won't play with them or delete them if they do it online, and the only alternative is single player so who cares.

Last edited by dakisbac; 06-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
An Amish Woman

An Amish Woman's Gamercard
Any special modiffications 2 controllers, xbox, cat5 cables, any kind of boosting proformance 2 1 persons set advantage is cheating. Glitches in the gaming (super jumps, under or above maps, speical locations) isnt cheating. Its a flaw in the game and if the creators missed it then they should patch it or fix the problem somehow. If they dnt fix it then its ovsually not a big deal, its just that simple.

XBL needs more Free Content!
Join the Cause
Your only a Pro Gamer, when you get paid to play!
An Amish Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
blackshadowgod

blackshadowgod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodakok View Post
I've been curious about this for a while. I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. I'm curious on everyone's feelings towards:

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching
Hexing and Bridging I have no clue as to what they are but as far as i'm concerned the #1 thing that will get me to leave a complaint and bad feedback on you is lag switching. It is total BS and totally ruins online play.

The other stuff IDC about as long as the online works perfectly boost away.
blackshadowgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #9
dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Amish Woman View Post
Any special modiffications 2 controllers, xbox, cat5 cables, any kind of boosting proformance 2 1 persons set advantage is cheating. Glitches in the gaming (super jumps, under or above maps, speical locations) isnt cheating. Its a flaw in the game and if the creators missed it then they should patch it or fix the problem somehow. If they dnt fix it then its ovsually not a big deal, its just that simple.
Not necessarily. You mentioned superjumping. That WAS a big deal to Bungie except they couldn't release a patch to fix it. It was inherent in the build of the game.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
Cheezbrgr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezbrgr

Cheezbrgr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
My view on this

Gamesaving: Cheating
Hexing: Cheating
Downloading Saves and SPG'ing: Cheating
Exploiting a sign in/sign out trick: Not cheating, unless you had to put gamesaves on your xbox first. It is the dev's fault.
Using in game cheat codes: Not cheating
Using in game exploits i.e GH3 enlightened guitarist or fallout 3 PC

I know people will disagree with me on the signin/signout one, but as the dev's have left it unpatched in the game, it can be used if you paid for the disc! It is no different to the GH3 Enlightened Guitarist glitch which isnt considered cheating, nor the fallout 3 pc glitch.
Feel free to say the signin/signout trick is cheating but give justification for your post...and the game im specifically talking about is gears of war 1...the gears of war 2 one I still believe is cheating as you need to use someone's account who used gamesaves etc

In short, if you can't do it with an xbox 360 that has not been modified in any way (i.e say you put your profile(s) on a memory unit and plug it in to a brand new arcade out of the box) and official xbox 360 controllers or peripherals (i.e GH/Rockband guitars), then it's cheating. Any xSata kits or whatever is cheating, even if someone else does it for you. If the devs can patch it, but don't, it's not cheating. Microsoft can't patch gamesaving so therefore it's cheating

Last edited by Cheezbrgr; 06-13-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Cheezbrgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
iKiddo

Send a message via MSN to iKiddo Send a message via Skype™ to iKiddo

xWalkingDisease's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching

If you don't know what some of those are, don't worry about it because no one here should be explaining them to you.

As you can probably tell, I sort of listed them in order of my particular feelings.

Hexing and gamesaving are big no-nos but hexing is much worse. If I think you've done either you're off my friends list for sure, and if you weren't my friend in the first place you'll probably also get a complaint filed.

Lag switches are lame because they ruin the game for other people (multiplayer obviously). I won't delete a friend if they do this but I won't play with them either.

Bridging is fine with me as long as you're doing it in the lobby. If you're doing it in the game to boot people, that's not fine with me.

I'm okay with second profile glitching even though I know XBL isn't. I've not done it on my profile, but I know people that have. I'll keep em on my list and play with them still.

I've not intentionally used an in-game glitch and unless I get GUN I probably won't. Like with lag switches I won't play with them or delete them if they do it online, and the only alternative is single player so who cares.
MS don't really care about SPG .. They only really care about modifying things and everything else.
But I am with you on the list. Perfect order to put them in .. I mean I couldn't care if its in the game its up for the dev to patch it.

I will also add .. That you should put no naming and shaming in the first post. Or else someone will do it someone will get spammed to hell then the shit storm comes back here.

If You're 555 ...
Last.Fm|Twitter

iKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
Fifth Freedom

Gamesaving: Doesn't bother me
Hexing: Doesn't bother me
Downloading Saves and SPG'ing: Doesn't bother me
Exploiting a sign in/sign out trick: Doesn't bother me
Using in game cheat codes: Nope
Using in game exploits: Nope

At the end of the day, there will always be cheaters, I mean people make these threads about cheaters, but does it directly affect you? If you're high on the leaderboards then I understand, but if you're not then no need to make threads and bitch about them, I mean we all know who is legit and who isn't anyway, if you come across a cheater just file complaint and avoid, no need to make pointless threads all the time.

Last edited by Fifth Freedom; 06-13-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Fifth Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
Chrono180

Chrono180's Gamercard
I personally don't care about cheaters either. While it may be wrong, its not hurting me, so I feel like there's no point in getting riled up about it. Some people are just WAY too sensitive about people who don't follow the rules. I mean, it may be wrong, but it's not like they're stealing from you or wasting your time.

Now, people that quit out in the middle of a song in Rock band, that gets annoying after a while, but thats a completely different subject.
Chrono180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
NinjaGrinder
Banned User

Sure someone is going to come in here and whine about how someone on their friend list went from 10k to 50k in a day! But how the hell is all your bitching going to change a damn thing? Sure aint gonna stop them, and youre wasting your breath. Let me tell you what constitutes cheating in the eyes of MS.

1)Hexing, a very simple and blantant editing of the profile via hex editor, easily and painfully detectable, even offline achievements have timestamps that are not visable
2)Gamesaving, been around for ages, unofficially dead after the first reset wave
3)Second Profile Glitch, still used by the lots, if MS decides to do a cross reference check on your profile and compare to ingame stats, they could decide to do a reset
4)Boosting, now let me tell you, MS DOES NOT support boosting but since you are actually playing the game there is nothing they can do to correct it so this is about legit as a shortcut can be
5)Bridging, usually used for climbing leaderboard ranks, hardly any games where you need bridging for achievements unless youre just THAT bad

Take it from someone who has had the 'cheater' gamerzone stamped on their profile twice. I dont regret a minute of it, learned alot of neat stuff along the way, free gamerpics, dlc, premium themes, its all stored on xbl's own hosting website that they dont know people to know about. Also i find it funny how you guys get on cheaters but dont even mention piracy, those guys are the bigger offenders and there is nothing MS can do to prevent them so why do you think theyre not so enthusiastic about resetting guys? BECAUSE gamerscore doesnt mean shit.

Last edited by NinjaGrinder; 06-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.
NinjaGrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGrinder View Post
Let me tell you what constitutes cheating in the eyes of MS. <snip>

4)Boosting, now let me tell you, MS DOES NOT support boosting but since you are actually playing the game there is nothing they can do to correct it so this is about legit as a shortcut can be
M$ have now said repeatedly that they don't consider boosting cheating. I asked everyone's personal opinions on all things I thought might be considered cheating, but your thinking boosting is cheating doesn't change the fact that M$ doesn't

Quote:
Take it from someone who has had the 'cheater' gamerzone stamped on their profile twice. I dont regret a minute of it, learned alot of neat stuff along the way, free gamerpics, dlc, premium themes, its all stored on xbl's own hosting website that they dont know people to know about. Also i find it funny how you guys get on cheaters but dont even mention piracy, those guys are the bigger offenders and there is nothing MS can do to prevent them so why do you think theyre not so enthusiastic about resetting guys? BECAUSE gamerscore doesnt mean shit.
You're proud of being caught cheating two different times? You're not impressing anyone, and it's funny that you would be cheating when you concluded with "gamerscore doesn't mean shit". Piracy is whole issue in itself, but that has nothing to do with this thread. There's nothing special about the content of a pirated copy of the game, it's the same game. The only cool thing you mentioned was free DLC (who gives a shit about gamerpics and themes) but I'd rather have access to Live than steal a bunch of shit.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
NinjaGrinder
Banned User

Quote:
M$ have now said repeatedly that they don't consider boosting cheating. I asked everyone's personal opinions on all things I thought might be considered cheating, but your thinking boosting is cheating doesn't change the fact that M$ doesn't.

You're proud of being caught cheating two different times? You're not impressing anyone, and it's funny that you would be cheating when you concluded with "gamerscore doesn't mean shit". Piracy is whole issue in itself, but that has nothing to do with this thread. There's nothing special about the content of a pirated copy of the game, it's the same game. The only cool thing you mentioned was free DLC (who gives a shit about gamerpics and themes) but I'd rather have access to Live than steal a bunch of shit.
Hey i took it off Stepto's blogs, if you knew who he was you wouldnt misinterpret what i said, i could care less if someone wants to boost to get an achievement.

Also, access to Live than stealing bunches of shit? lol theyre not too worried about console banning anyone because of the inevitable RROD, the only bannings ive seen are the severe offenses like hexing yourself over 300k or phishing accounts to recover on your console, are the ones i know so far.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you said piracy isnt a big deal but gamerscore is? Dude how old are you really? Do you even own a business? Do you have any idea of the time you could do behind bars for stealing licensed contents if you got caught? Oh yea i gamesaved 1k in assassins creed, the cops are gonna break my door down anytime soon!

/sarcasm for ban happy mods
Old 06-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #17
Sizzlebuzz

Boosting and abusing saves (games that allow you to save anywhere any time) isn't cheating really. But glitching is pretty stupid.
Sizzlebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
NinjaGrinder
Banned User

Forgot to point out, if MS really cared about gs cheaters, they would ip ban them meaning a one time offense and your done with xbl. They dont because they still want to make money off you. Just as for modified firmwares, they simply ban the box from playing xbox live ever again, but you could go out and get another box and do it over and over, of course providing you have the fiancial stability to back it up. That covers a little of the loss of revenues from piracy. Call it grey area management.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #19
LoveAGramm

Send a message via MSN to LoveAGramm

LoveAGramm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

You're a horrible person. We should go out sometime.
LoveAGramm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #20
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXI Dave IXxx View Post
Ok, so anytime gamesaving, boosting, using cheat codes, using a glitch, etc is mentioned around here in a thread, people always feel the need to spam up that thread with boosters suck, or glitchers suck comments etc. I am so tired of this, as it ruins all these threads, and is absolutely worthless and off topic in those threads. So now, we have a thread to refer these people to. No longer do people need to spam up these threads, instead just send them here so they can vent in one place, instead of on 400 different threads around this site.I hope when people see others making these comments in threads they don't belong, they refer them to this one. For the record, I could give two shits less what you do, as long as you dont gamesave, well, cause gamesavers suck ! Thanks.
All they are doing is cheating themselves out of the actual gaming experience, and the good feeling you get when you have a legitimate high gamerscore. If a person feels proud about a glitched/gamesaved gamerscore, then that person has some real mental issues. It's probably a feeling of low self worth in real life, or an extreme need for recognition, to the point of not caring whether or not what they do is truly praise worthy.

Oh well, I'll play the games, have fun, and get a legitimate gamerscore, while the gamesavers can forget what it means to be a gamer, put a game into their Xbox for no other reason than to download a save onto it and cheat the game, never playing it again, and getting no joy out of the gaming experience. My run-on sentence senses are tingling, but I'll live with it.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #21
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Why did you group boosters with cheaters/gamesavers?
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #22
NinjaGrinder
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Radium View Post
All they are doing is cheating themselves out of the actual gaming experience, and the good feeling you get when you have a legitimate high gamerscore. If a person feels proud about a glitched/gamesaved gamerscore, then that person has some real mental issues. It's probably a feeling of low self worth in real life, or an extreme need for recognition, to the point of not caring whether or not what they do is truly praise worthy.

Oh well, I'll play the games, have fun, and get a legitimate gamerscore, while the gamesavers can forget what it means to be a gamer, put a game into their Xbox for no other reason than to download a save onto it and cheat the game, never playing it again, and getting no joy out of the gaming experience. My run-on sentence senses are tingling, but I'll live with it.
The same thing could be said about boosters, all they are doing is cheating themselves out of getting the achievements legit.

Main Entry:achieve·ment

Pronunciation:\ə-ˈchēv-mənt\

Function:noun Date:15th century

1: the act of achieving : accomplishment
2 a: a result gained by effort b: a great or heroic deed
3: the quality and quantity of a student's work

"Hey move a little to the left, your out of my scope" isnt exactly achieving. I realize this site is for xbox 360 achievements, so this is out of respect to the OP. Dont create anymore silly threads.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #23
dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Quote:
I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you said piracy isnt a big deal but gamerscore is? Dude how old are you really? Do you even own a business? Do you have any idea of the time you could do behind bars for stealing licensed contents if you got caught? Oh yea i gamesaved 1k in assassins creed, the cops are gonna break my door down anytime soon!
Clearly you must be retarded. What I said is that piracy has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about cheating and having a pirated version of the game isn't cheating. Cheating on XBL for whatever reason is obviously not comparable to piracy.

Like I said, no one is impressed with you being a cheater or all this information you appear to have
Old 06-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #24
TheVoidRose

TheVoidRose's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAGramm View Post
You're a horrible person. We should go out sometime.
Most definatly, but first I to stop at a green light a few times.

My take on any kind of cheating is.. cheating. Like one above says, cheated themself out of a good experience with gamesave/codes. So poor at a game they rely on outside help such as switches and modified controls.

Now a 2 vs 1 match is not cheating, that's just unsportsmanlike conduct. There is a place in player review for that.

Boosting, is not cheating, its boosting. Just like camping with a sniper rifle is called snipeing. Boosting does not hurt anyone, but it does suck some of the experience out of those who would of played the game the right way.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
Mr Burgerz

Mr Burgerz's Gamercard
I think people like to vent and scream at the cheaters and haxxorerers!
1000 (18): Mass Effect (+50), Mercenaries 2, Bioshock(+100), Assassin's Creed, Civilisation Revolution, Fable II (+350), Oblivion (+250), Soul Caliber IV, Hitman: Blood Money, Lego Indiana Jones, Fallout 3 (+250), Fuzion Frenzy 2, Prince of Persia (+250), R6V2, YITM, PotC:AWE, Dragon Age: Origins (+50), Wet, Dead Space.
200 (7):
Fable II Pub Games, Puzzle Quest (+50), Dash of Destruction, Hardwood Backgammon, Wik: Fable of Souls, Uno, Shadow Complex.
Mr Burgerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #26
Jethrow

Jethrow Mulisha's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
yes cheaters suck!! I took like almost a year break from cod4, and when i come back i realize that people have found a new (new to me) glitch in overgrown. Between the house and the 2 story building in the gully. The guys in the ground all you can see is his barrel, or his foot if he's facing the barn. Pisses me off this shit.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:49 AM   #27
NinjaGrinder
Banned User

Quote:
Clearly you must be retarded. What I said is that piracy has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about cheating and having a pirated version of the game isn't cheating. Cheating on XBL for whatever reason is obviously not comparable to piracy.

Like I said, no one is impressed with you being a cheater or all this information you appear to have
Never said i was tryin to impress anyone, even doing it subconsciously would defer my point. Simply trying to imply that i know where im coming from, and that cheating gamerscore (which doesnt affect anybody but yourself) shouldnt even warrant its own thread. Its entirely different when someone cheats in MP that affects how someone else plays, happens to me all the time in Gears and yea i get pissed about it. Its all in the priorities man.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #28
jimi_stephen

jimistephen's Gamercard
Quote:
I have been a bad girl..
Go to my room. No, I'm just kidding. I hate spammers. Never done it, don't know how.

jimi_stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:45 AM   #29
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This site is pretty much all for the last three, gamesaving is a big no no here right?
I mean we have an achievement trading thread, a faq on how to boost, threads on glitches for achievements and cheats to get achievements. The developers put it there for us to use, so why not use it? Every point counts remember, so long as it isn't gamesaving.
Good for you if you got all your gs legit.... but not a lot of people beside yourself will care that you got it legit... or believe you.
Not saying this to OP, this is to people in general

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:05 AM   #30
Pure Efficiency

Pure Efficiency's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Cheaters do suck! I met a guy while boosting that obviously hexed all his games. What's worse is he acts like he got all his cheevs legit. He even claims that he has an uncle that works for Bungie and that's how he has 1740G in it.
Pure Efficiency is offline   Reply With Quote