PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Simulator discs guide

I've been thinking of getting one together since there isn't a sticky 4 1 yet.
I have not finished doing all of them yet, but I'd be happy 2 post my methods of obtaining gold as and when I do them, and if any1 has any of their own methods for the various missions feel free to add them.

Maybe once we get a decent method for each and every one of the missions posted, we can get it organised and made into a sticky?

I'll start:

Thing: I maxed out Uppercut, and when I got to the unlimited spawn of AIM troopers, I destroyed 3 of the six consoles and farmed the spawns until 10minutes remained. Then during the fight with Rhino (he has an annoying uppercut juggling ability) I would block his two successive uppercuts (these can be spotted when he lowers his head and thrusts it upwards). Straight after the second uppercut I fully charged my uppercut and released. Block the two uppercuts and then uppercut yourself, rinse and repeat and he should go down in no-time.

With gear and outfit, I used thing's gauntlets and didn't upgrade any of his outfits and still managed to obtain gold easily.