PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Major League Baseball 2k7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #61
Project KG

Send a message via AIM to Project KG Send a message via MSN to Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thequarryman View Post
no, i got a triple play and was excited but no achievement
Triple play or triple double?
Project KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #62
SteelerXBox360

Send a message via AIM to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via MSN to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via Yahoo to SteelerXBox360

iZoSo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gears of War Annex Challenge Third Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
I think he did mean triple play as you are thinking of the (3) double plays which is an achievement...

SteelerXBox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:25 PM   #63
Wiggum

Send a message via AIM to Wiggum

DpX Wiggums's Gamercard
Do the achievements have to be played reguar play now because i just got 16 k's with Beckett in franchise fooling around with the sliders but got nothing. Also you can use cheats and still get the achievements?
Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:41 AM   #64
Project KG

Send a message via AIM to Project KG Send a message via MSN to Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerXBox360 View Post
I think he did mean triple play as you are thinking of the (3) double plays which is an achievement...
Oh yeah I know but I thought there was only an achievement for the triple double not a triple play.
Project KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:01 AM   #65
jorGe62990
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to jorGe62990

jorGe62990's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous1 Is I View Post
Just letting you guys know that the world series achievement took me 3 tries before I got the achievement.

If you guys ever run into any problems with this one it may take a few times before you get credit.

The payoff pitches took me a while. Just keep at it, it's one of those things you will eventually get.

for the world series achievement i heard u can just sim through it and get the achievement...i already did that but i did not get any achievement...are you trying to say that i have to do it a few times until it finally gives it to me???
jorGe62990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:31 PM   #66
DisturbedDan

Send a message via AIM to DisturbedDan

Br4inDEAD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so wait... when they reset stats. You need to get all 50 again? Thats gay because all i needed was 30 more wins and now i have 31.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:53 PM   #67
Dr Buttcrack

Yea, when they reset them tonight, we'll all have 0 wins again. I just got my achievement knocked out 2 days ago.

Just this damn rail lean catch left...
Dr Buttcrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #68
redsoxfan5592

studazzLe's Gamercard
how'd you get rail lean catch, Dr Buttcrack? i c you 100% it.
redsoxfan5592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #69
buck wyyld

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
"When my situation ain't improvin', I'm out ta murder everything movin', " so Jay-Z obviously was trying to get the damn 'Organized Crime' achievement on this game to unlock. I give up--go back to GameFly, 95% easy/5% glitched game. I think the only fun I had getting this bitch done was getting the pitcher ejected for an achievement.

Last edited by buck wyyld; 11-10-2007 at 08:08 PM.
buck wyyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #70
Lukeweizer

Lukeweizer's Gamercard
I've gotten ejected but no achievement, does it have to be on season or online or something?
Lukeweizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:12 AM   #71
fwconquest

fwconquest's Gamercard
I made a triple play and didn't get any achievement. Did someone say this was an achievement?
fwconquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #72
fwconquest

fwconquest's Gamercard
I tweaked the sliders to "realistic" settings, and played an entire season. The result was very few achievements after hundreds of hours of gameplay. The 2008 game needs to come with the realistic settings out of the box, and no sliders. Then the achievements would be realistic and hard to obtain. No Hitters are 100 points because they should happen rarely, if at all.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:20 PM   #73
Captian_Canada

Steve Redman's Gamercard
I found a cheap way to get some achievements. Mess with your sliders a bit and get a guy on base anyway you can ie walks, single, double (you get the point) and switch to him and let the cpu bat for you if you have a superstar ie A-Rod, Howard etc and 85% of the time you will get some of the hardest achievements. I got the Moonshot achievement for nothing.

My "unhittable" and 20+ runs are glitched anybody know how to get them? I am playing it on custom diffucluty, could that be a reason why?
Captian_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #74
fwconquest

fwconquest's Gamercard
For the 20+ run and unhittable achievement, just max out all your players stats, but leave the setting at Pro. You should be able to get these achievements fairly quickly.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:54 PM   #75
fwconquest

fwconquest's Gamercard
I had a no-hitter for 8 2/3 innings, then gave up a bloop single. Man, this achievement is hard to get. (I'll max my pitchers stats, but playing the Pirates AAA players seems a bit much. I almost got the no-hitter playing the Padres, with un-modded hitters stats)
Old 02-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #76
trendypenguin

trendypenguin's Gamercard
how do you lower or higher atributes where do u go
trendypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #77
gatorbait

Gatorbait68's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How on earth do you knock over the catcher? I'm trying to steal home and can't get it. I've read you need to knock him over but how the hell do you do that, all you can do is slide.

gatorbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #78
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Get Connected - Achievement

Play a full 9 innings online.

Does anyone know if this achievement is glitched and if so how to fix it? I swear I have done this about 5 times just recently in both ranked and unranked matches. What's the deal?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:29 AM   #79
Penguins23

Penguins23's Gamercard
Can you use 2 controllers for the achievements or does it have to be against the CPU???
Old 08-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #80
Lukeweizer

Lukeweizer's Gamercard
When I start up the game, it loads my profile and roster successfully and when I edit some things and try to save them it appears. But about 10 minutes into the game it says I have no valid storage device attached. It looks like it's preventing achievements as well. Maybe cause it's quiting out of my profile?

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by Lukeweizer; 08-01-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Lukeweizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #81
Shadow R11

Shadow R11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeweizer View Post
When I start up the game, it loads my profile and roster successfully and when I edit some things and try to save them it appears. But about 10 minutes into the game it says I have no valid storage device attached. It looks like it's preventing achievements as well. Maybe cause it's quiting out of my profile?

Anyone else have this problem?
Many people seem to be having this problem. But someone suggested that you download the Olympic Stadium dlc for free and it will enable you to fix more than 3 roster slots at a time. When you start up the game, a message will pop up saying the new Olympic Stadium is ready for download, simply download it and it should fix some of the achievement and roster glitches.
Shadow R11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:43 AM   #82
adrenaline1983

adrenaline1983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwconquest View Post
I had a no-hitter for 8 2/3 innings, then gave up a bloop single. Man, this achievement is hard to get. (I'll max my pitchers stats, but playing the Pirates AAA players seems a bit much. I almost got the no-hitter playing the Padres, with un-modded hitters stats)
Well, I hope you got it. After hours of game-play (My favorite pitcher is Shaun Marcum), I did it. I did hit a batter, but that didn't count against my no-hitter. One of my proudest achievements.
adrenaline1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #83
stallionsafty21

stallionsafty21's Gamercard
does anyone know if these can be done in a 2 player game? im always playing people that come over and doing things that should be unlocking them but they wont unlock...
Old 07-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #84
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionsafty21 View Post
does anyone know if these can be done in a 2 player game? im always playing people that come over and doing things that should be unlocking them but they wont unlock...
Nope, they all have to be in single player.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade
Pashos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #85
gnuse

achievements

live in Minnesota and looking for someone to get all the achievements online with me. My gamer tag: gnuse
gnuse is offline   Reply With Quote