PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Tetris Splash
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
DefEdge

DefEdge's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question Online Invisible attacks?

I've been playing Tetris Splash online and I currently have 2 achs left to get for the game. I notice something odd while playing. I could be playing someone near my score, or below my score and watch them play a little bit, and for some reason I get attacked out of nowhere. I'll recieve 1-5 line attacks when I sit and watch and they wouldn't of cleared anything, sometimes it's enough to take me out quickly. Is this common practice or what? I've played with a single person who wasn't moving very fast and had a low score and I get bombarded several times.
RRoD #1: 9/27/08
DefEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Chico76

chico76's Gamercard
I've noticed the same thing. It's very frustrating, that's for sure...

I think it's 1 of 2 things... Either...

- It's just a matter of some kind of weird lag between a player making multiples to register the attack

or...

- Some people have cheats on their consoles that allow them to perhaps hit a certain button to send attacks without having cleared lines

The only problem is, how would you really know? I'd like to report players that appear unaffected by my attacks, yet they somehow are able to send me lines without doing anything. Microsoft doesn't take kindly to cheaters...
Chico76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
i understand completely, but i have also found out the reason, when u brake a 2line or higher it sends the opponent 1 line, but only if u dont match that one line before hand thus stacking it and sneding it back to them.

basically, lets say u got a tetris, then before they drop a piece down they get a tetris, a blinking 8 will appear on your screen and if u dont get a tetris u will get the 8 lines sent your way.

the reason why this blows is becuz its random between the 5 people playing, so lets say u send it then both opponents send it back, your SOL

hope this helps(online sucks)
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
noft

Quote:
Originally Posted by qSasukep View Post
i understand completely, but i have also found out the reason, when u brake a 2line or higher it sends the opponent 1 line, but only if u dont match that one line before hand thus stacking it and sneding it back to them.

basically, lets say u got a tetris, then before they drop a piece down they get a tetris, a blinking 8 will appear on your screen and if u dont get a tetris u will get the 8 lines sent your way.

the reason why this blows is becuz its random between the 5 people playing, so lets say u send it then both opponents send it back, your SOL

hope this helps(online sucks)
Is this confirmed?
noft is offline   Reply With Quote