PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Superman Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2008, 07:52 AM   #61
mighty1

Send a message via Yahoo to mighty1

The Smoking Ace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
could someone please tell me with better detailed directions jsut where is kitten# 72 and 100 is? i only have these two kittens left and i haven't been able to run into them. tried working with the same imae links from here and a few other sites but no luck. thanks in advance
My All-Time Greatest Challange Success: Dead Rising 1000/1000 =100% Game Completion

All Time Favorite Achievement: Day7 in Dead Rising

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

mighty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #62
mighty1

this guide was really,realy helpful. this so much for posting this. i can't stress it enough but for those trying to go for a perfect 1K for this game i reccomend playing the game once just so you get a feel for where all the kittens are lcoated and then play a second time only picking up the kittens so attempting to get them all on the first playthrough is gitched for some reason. highly reccomend this method for those that really like this game,want the 1K achievement and most importantly has patience.
My All-Time Greatest Challange Success: Dead Rising 1000/1000 =100% Game Completion

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

Old 09-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #63
mighty1

ummm hope that wasn't directed towards me cause i already found all the kittens...bloop acheivemnt unlocked!!! ahhh my favorite sound to hear LOL

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

Old 09-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #64
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
I just want to offer some advice, seeing as after haing to play through twice in a kitten search, I have determined which two were the ones I couldn't find.

First of all, the orange marker for kitten 96 is WRONG, the kitten is further up the road behind three yellow newspaper dispensers. For the correct location look at the old xbox version map, the little kitten symbol has it in the correct place.

Secondly, kitten 100 appears to be on the main street, when in fact it is on the street parallel to the main street, one block north.

I hope this helps, I had similar trouble with The Incredible Hulk. I am not even willing to go searching for the last 8 orbs in Crackdown.
Owen H Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:00 AM   #65
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
Kitten #74 I can't seem to find, looked at the picture of where it's suppose to be and can not find it, and there's no rumbling so far, I mean, I have rumbling on, which has helped me with other kittens, but this one is being a pain to find.....
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #66
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Can someone tell me where 75 and 76 are... freaking instructions are horrible

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 AM   #67
Tyler282514

XavierHenry13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen H Brown View Post
I just want to offer some advice, seeing as after haing to play through twice in a kitten search, I have determined which two were the ones I couldn't find.

First of all, the orange marker for kitten 96 is WRONG, the kitten is further up the road behind three yellow newspaper dispensers. For the correct location look at the old xbox version map, the little kitten symbol has it in the correct place.

Secondly, kitten 100 appears to be on the main street, when in fact it is on the street parallel to the main street, one block north.

I hope this helps, I had similar trouble with The Incredible Hulk. I am not even willing to go searching for the last 8 orbs in Crackdown.
Wow Thank you sooo much!!!

i was spending almost an hour trying to find this one when the friggin map was the one to blame. Thanks.
Madden 06,09,10, NBA 2K6,2K10 NCAA Football ,07,09,10,11 Wall*e, MLB 2K9, FN3, Spiderman: WOS, The Simpsons, Kung Fu Panda, Avatar, NHL 09,10, Crash of the Titans, NCAA Basketball 09, Disney Bolt, Disney Pixar's Up, MWF2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11,

Working On (2):
MLB 2K10 - 830
NCAA Basketball 10 - 825

Total:
26 Games - 25685 - (903/910)
Tyler282514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #68
antnie

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I can't find number 66. It the guide the picture is of a crane but it is not there when I play. Help please.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #69
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
I used that comprehensive kitty guide thread that's locked. Just went through them in order at the beginning, and they were all where it said. Had trouble with like the last 10 cause there's like 2,000 skyscrapers in that area, but if you just stick to around the area where the # is marked on the map, and have vibration on, it's just a little bit of time. Trying to match up the map in the picture with your minimap can help as well, but not all of them have the minimap.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #70
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
This kitty hunt is a nightmare... but I will not stop until I find all of these damned cats...

I found on another sites better pictures of the Maps and descriptions

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/u...1168870723.jpg

16-49: http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap2ul7.jpg
50-85: http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap3ql0.jpg
86-100: http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap4cw6.jpg

The 75 and 76 are somewhat misplaced in the guides, just fly low between until the controller starts to vibrate...

And like Owen has said, number 96 is misplaced too in the maps, the cat is further up in the street, going NE, on a crossroad between 2 mailboxes and 3 yellow newspaper dispensers. And number 100 is in the road further north too, turning left.

Finally got all cats, 3 and a half hours to get them all... \o/

Last edited by Born Apophis; 04-13-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #71
good ol boy366

good ol boy366's Gamercard
okay, i woke up early this morning specifically to tackle the kitteh infestation in metropolis and it really wasn't was bad as i was afraid it was going to be...certainly not as bad as hunting down the pigeons in gta4.

anyways, i didn't start this until about 65% through the game, and i was going to wait until the end of the game because of how everyone was saying they kept triggering fight with the generic goons as they searched for the cats....however, i am certain that the best part to do the cat searching is when the little white icon with a red question mark in it pops up (usually above the daily planet) because when that icon is there, there will be NO other icons or random encounters...problem solved. as long as you do not approach the question mark icon, you are free to roam around and find all the cats.

it took me about two hours and i got em all in one easy go using this method.

also, a tip about navigating the map to find the cats....use the road lines on the little map on your HUD to help keep your bearings and get from cat to cat a little bit easier.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #72
OdorlessFurball

OdorlessFurball's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Kitten #72 is driving me nuts. I've spent several hours flying around the general area AND the entire section of Metropolis it's supposed to be in but no luck. Even reloading my game a few times hasn't made it appear. Has anyone else had problems with this location? Will it eventually show up with enough reloads?
OdorlessFurball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:13 AM   #73
Honeycut1ddp

I'm trying to find all 100, but I have question from the start...do I pick up the kitten or what? At this point I can see the kitten, but there is just a blue glow around it. Just wanted to ask before I went too crazy time wise.

I'll go now, to make bigger mistakes and to embarrass this fine institution even more. But let me leave you with one last thought: If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk.

Thank you.

~ Conan O'Brien
Honeycut1ddp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #74
Phantom Morph X

I just got my kittens two days ago.
I was gonna comment about kittens 96 and 100 not being where the marker says, but close buy, but it's already in this tread.
@Honeycut1ddp Just touch the cat with Superman and he'll get it, he doesn't grab them.
Phantom Morph X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #75
E vee dub

Send a message via AIM to E vee dub

E vee dub's Gamercard
Where are #s 55, 73, 84 & 92? Where is kitten #96?

On the map,
Where are the following numbers?

#55 This one is under the blue dot next to #54. Look west, down the street next to some yellow newspaper dispensers still in sight of the Bizzarro statue.

#73 There's a kitten under the #1 green dot, so that's 73.

#84 This is under the #6 Green dot. It's located behind the buildings on the ground.

#92 Partially hidden under the #5 Green dot.

In the game,
Where is kitten #96?

[According to Owen H Brown ---"96 is WRONG, the kitten is further up the road behind three yellow newspaper dispensers."]
I can confirm, #96 is one block NE of the location on the map. It's on the ground behind the newpaper dispensers.

NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
RALEIGH, N.C.
"CLASS OF 2005"
"THE WOLFPACK"

Last edited by E vee dub; 01-08-2010 at 10:15 PM.
E vee dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #76
thehellbeast

deth incensed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by good ol boy366 View Post
....however, i am certain that the best part to do the cat searching is when the little white icon with a red question mark in it pops up (usually above the daily planet) because when that icon is there, there will be NO other icons or random encounters...problem solved. as long as you do not approach the question mark icon, you are free to roam around and find all the cats.
wish i had known this when i did it. anyway this should be put in the guide.
thehellbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #77
xDante1986

New xDante1986's Gamercard
hi i cant find kitten 38 its written on rooftop I see exactly the rooftop, but kitten is nowhere
Old 09-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #78
montana97

montana97's Gamercard

now anyone looking for kittens take a deep breath and relax. i recommend reading all posts in this thread and using the guide some that are hard to find are in spots that are duplicated on the map. for example the kitten isnt on the roof of the shiny building. its true its not because even though you are in the right spot on the map if you read the comments on the posts in this thread there are two similar buildings a block apart and the comments will tell you to move northeast a block or so. I can confirm it can be done in one playthrough as i just finished mine. just relax and you can do it.
montana97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #79
MR BAZER1

MR BAZER1's Gamercard
Great I am missing One cat! fantastic.
MR BAZER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #80
Deadly Noob92

Deadly Noob92's Gamercard
the guide is such a live saver.....i dont know how anyone could find these without it, or without wasting too many hours.

need a boosting partner for:
Deadly Noob92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:04 AM   #81
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
3rd time was the charm for me.

first time i was missing 4 cats. i was looking after i beat the game so for me anyways 96 went MIA. so i started over found all the cats then when i loaded my save file that had everything else done both files got corrupted. so now all i have left is to beat the game and i'll be done with this game finally. it's been in my library for way to long

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #82
PreKell

jpgroulx's Gamercard
Oh god I doN,t believe this....... I searched for all kitties and each time I found one, I marked it on the map.... did everything without problem, got to number 92.....

The guide is pretty clear with this one, and I found the location... but fuck! no kitty there.... can this one be glitched? I'm sure I got every other one... damn!

Well..... Started a new game to check that location.... still not there... FML

Hummm, I guess.... look at the real places and stop searching if it's getting late lol. Next morning I searched again and found the last kitten!

Sorry for any english mistakes!!

Last edited by PreKell; 05-20-2011 at 06:39 AM.
PreKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #83
MasterXeus

Master Xeus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - Never Final
kitten #96 was the last one for me. Took me a while to find it.
MasterXeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #84
Vail13

vail13's Gamercard
the guide with the picture of every 100 kitten helps a lot.
Vail13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:34 AM   #85
Segasonicdude

segasonicdude's Gamercard
Who thought those kitty cats were a good idea
Segasonicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:34 AM   #86
PJN47H

PJNATH's Gamercard
Angry

This achievement is bugging me!
I can't find kitten 63. I've found the exact location, tried reloading the game numerous times but nothing is happening. Yet I go to a previous save file and the goddamn kitten is there minus the other 57 I have found.
Really can't be arsed with this bullcrap, why can't EA make a game that actually works..
Old 09-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #87
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
1st post here in almost a year, sweet.

I was at 99/100 #95 was nowhere to be found [though I didn't realize it at the time], I turned off my Xbox, I went through everything on here with a fine tooth comb & when I returned turned my game back on to scour the city for the last one I figured I'd check the spots where 2 were next to each other on the map & the more common spots people talked about in this thread that they missed. Turned out mine was #95.

#WINNING!
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #88
BWF SmokeBudnSF

BwF SmokeBudnSF's Gamercard
i now hate kittys
BWF SmokeBudnSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #89
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
After changing my Gametag to a new in 2011, I completed this achievement the second time... much faster now, in 2 hours.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote