PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 09
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
carter1412

carter1412's Gamercard
what formation would you reccomened for a brazil team?

im trying to recreate a brazil team but most of there best players have different formations, what formation would you recomend that would give me good chemistry?
Old 07-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Matt x360a

AlabasterMatt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
just train them all to ur favourite formation and get a manger who also plays tht formation and u should get 100 chem
Matt x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
xHHx CURT

i used to have one with 5 in defence... obviously maicon, alves and i had aurelio are all Wing backs... so to of them... then 3 big centre backs... id go with lucio for little extra speed, naldo for extra height and maybe alex for power... now the rest is hard because of there prefered formations... i had Kaka and lucas in CM with Pato CF and i kept mixing the strikers... I had ronaldinho as a striker because i think he has the best curled shot in the game and swapped between Amurie who i really liked has a great shot and adriano because of his left foot... although fabiano is an obvious choice but not my favourite on the game... remember that different players have better shots, speed, acceleration, power so on even when they are 99 overall.. but with all perfored formation which was obviously 5-2-1-2 and a spanish manager i had like a 92 chemistry so add a brazilian and theres your 100 chemistry... a good team for me but this was only my second team... If you really want a good team then a spanish 3-4-1-2 team is out of this world and you can have what i had before i finished my UT which was too very good spain teams which means no need for fitness cards and you have to teams with 100 chemistry... i won 12 tournements and only lost 1 game using this method which compared to my other teams such as brazil, england, germany, france and even spain with a different formation... if your thinking about the spain one il be happy to share the two teams otherwise i hope this helped
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote