PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A Kingdom for Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Bleeding Star

bleeding star x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Someone explain this

okay for the achievement for having friends build 10 unique banners for your giant am I right in saying I can join someones game, have them build a banner, quit, join someone elses, have them build, quit etc etc until I get 10

Or must I have people come into a game I host and have 10 different people build banners?
Old 07-05-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
GHOST1986

A 2rue LeGacY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
you need to host a room and have people build banners in your room. Just host a room and when someone joins send them a message and tell them to build a banner that's what i did.

GHOST1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You need to have 10 unique banner towers, not including your own. You should just leave your room open. Ask people to build towers, directing them to the place where they can build their unique tower. Politely ask people to leave after a little while so that you can get different people to also build their tower. It will take an little while, but eventually you will have 10 banner towers from different people in your town.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
NyteRayne

Nyte Rayne 2's Gamercard
I'm glad that someone asked because I had the same question...well, I've heard of people coming in and wrecking towers just for giggles. Can you save the game every so often or do you just roll the dice and hope that some asshat isn't going to come in when you have 9 towers built and ruin everything? The only thing I need is the two MP achievements...

too dang many...
NyteRayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
AndrewSaint

AndrewSaint's Gamercard
I don't think all 10 towers have to be in existence at the same time. I was hosting a game last night and had four towers in place, but some punk came in and started destroying them. I booted him, but then went to bed and left the game running overnight. When I woke up this morning, I had the achievement, but there were no towers in the game at all. (More vandals apparently had come in and destroyed them.)

I can't verify this, but I think if you host a game, and over the course of it ten unique towers are built, the achievement unlocks, even if all ten are not in place at the same time.

By the way, thanks everyone who came in and built a tower!
AndrewSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
Dragon's Heart

phoenixreborn07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSaint View Post
I don't think all 10 towers have to be in existence at the same time. I was hosting a game last night and had four towers in place, but some punk came in and started destroying them. I booted him, but then went to bed and left the game running overnight. When I woke up this morning, I had the achievement, but there were no towers in the game at all. (More vandals apparently had come in and destroyed them.)

I can't verify this, but I think if you host a game, and over the course of it ten unique towers are built, the achievement unlocks, even if all ten are not in place at the same time.

By the way, thanks everyone who came in and built a tower!
You DO have to have all 10 built at once...You probably just got lucky and happened to have 10 get built b4 they got destroyed again...It can take a really long time to get too...Best I can say is save your game after every tower that is built that way if somebody does destroy them you can just go back to the way it was...I didn't know about the jerks that do this crap and I had 9 that got destroyed and had to start completely over...After that I kept saving after every tower and had my room destroyed by like 3 more people and had to go back to the save...
Dragon's Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
darkarchon433

darkarchon05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Actually, you can get the ten towers built at any time, I had only 6 in town when I got the achievement, I had lost a couple before that when someone came in and broke my town for giggles. But the way the achievement works you need to have 10 unique banners built in towns you are hosting. So you need 10 unique Gamertags build a banner in any number of towns you host.

2000th Ach. - 1/6/11 - Slaughter - S = Laughter (Dead Rising 2)
50,000 Points - 2/11/12

darkarchon433 is offline   Reply With Quote