PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Armored Core: For Answer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #1
MadMartign

Send a message via AIM to MadMartign Send a message via MSN to MadMartign

MadMartign's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
AC4A Mission Tree

Hey I was looking around on the interwebs and found this nifty AC4A Mission Tree. This will help you see what missions you need to complete in order to open up other missions, as the game has multiple branches with multiple endings. Link below Credit to Emerald Fatalis for the english release, as it says on the picture.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...ionTreeeng.png

RETAIL 1000's
Fight Night Round 3, Oblivion (1250), Top Spin 2, Tenchu Z, Crackdown (1250), CoD4, Enchanted Arms, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle Of Doom, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Condemned, NBA 2k7, Fable II, Ninety Nine Nights,CoD MW2, Dante's Inferno, Halo: Reach, Assassin's Creed II,
ARCADE 200's
Castlevania:SOTN, Worms, Carcassonne, N+, DR2: Case Zero

MadMartign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
Ultrapro

Send a message via MSN to Ultrapro Send a message via Yahoo to Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
Arrow

Sorry dude but the link doesnt work, looks like the content was taken down, got it saved at all? I don't suppose you have photobucket? I will see if I can find it on the net too as I would like to know how to get the different endings. Cheers

Pro

** update **

Found the page that has the mission tree =

http://www.armoredcoreonline.com/arm...s-mission-tree

Navigate to this page then click the linked image of the tree, its a bit crammed in there but fairly easy to follow!

Pro

Last edited by Ultrapro; 12-08-2008 at 09:04 AM. Reason: found more info
Ultrapro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
Ok so I have been trying to understand this tree and just can't work it out 100%, how is it that the diagram Fatalis has drawn, shows you which missions to complete to unlock the endings? I mean my understanding of it is that if you want the destruction path you complete the missions to the right, and if you want the League Path you complete the missions to the Left? is it just that simple? Because I am deeply confused by it!! I'd have preferred an actual written list for each ending, ie:

Complete mission 1, then 8, 9, 10, then 12, then, 19, 20, 21.... etc etc, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I realise I am probably being deeply thick! But I am at work and a little distracted! Cheers

Pro
Old 12-09-2008, 07:50 AM   #4
Darkgorgos

Send a message via MSN to Darkgorgos

DARKGORGOS's Gamercard
It does look confusing to me too, ultra.

I'm going to write down the missions I did on the first run through then do the ones I did not get done.

Though its nice in the free play option that you can do any off them on hard with out having to worry, but it seems that you still need to complete normal for them all to unlock there too. :S

I'm going to check for a better missions tree, gamefaqs dosen't have one, so I'll check some other sites.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...html?qid=10828

well its not a mission tree, but it shows how to obtain all tree endings, when you scroll down

Last edited by Darkgorgos; 12-09-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Darkgorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
Well I have kinda figured out how it works. You cannot get the missions that allow progress to the 2nd and 3rd endings without meeting the requirements mentioned on the tree, and the non hidden missions (or rather, missions that don't require unlocking) all stay in the list of open missions until you have completed the required number of missions for each chapter, I think that you have to do all of the ones down the path you want to go first but I could be wrong. the tree does work, but it would have benefited from being more spaced out and clearer to read.

I am also a little confused about the AF achievements, some of the missions mention AF names but they aren't necessarily the ones you have to kill to get the acievo. Maybe I am being thick, and I will check again when I get in tonight.

Pro
Old 12-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
Darkgorgos

DARKGORGOS's Gamercard
I have only one AF achievement left to get, AF Wall.

I believe its in the king ending, and if its anything like answerer, its going to be a bitch to do.

And heres the cry for help:

I am stuck on the last Orca mission. I can get past the second mech, but Wynn D. keeps killing me, does anyone have any assembly suggestions. I'll post my mech specs later.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
Your on your own there mate! I've only finished it in the League path so far. I will probably not get a chance to play this again until saturday now as I am spending time with the mrs.

[Don't worry my precious 360, I won't let her come between you and me!!] lol

Pro
Old 12-12-2008, 06:06 AM   #8
Darkgorgos

DARKGORGOS's Gamercard
Beat ORCA path, now working on the last stage of 3rd ending.

Its a bitch!
Old 12-13-2008, 09:55 AM   #9
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
I had a nice long session on this last night, got all AF's except Answerer now and I'm on the 3rd chapter in the Orca Path, can't wait to get through it a second time. I don't care what anyone says, this game has deeply renewed my faith in the series, I LOVE THIS GAME!!! So much more enjoyable than the one's I've played before this one and after the first.

Pro
Old 12-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
Darkgorgos

DARKGORGOS's Gamercard
Its good your having fun.

If I may make a suggestion for when you get to the Answerer; Use a torus mech with tank legs, duel nades, duel back nades or big rockets with relation missles, and if the weight limit will allow it, put two extra nades in your tank if you run out of the first ones. then just fly above the damn thing and unleash hell upon his head.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:03 PM   #11
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
Cheers for the tips dude but I found it a lot easier to just use revisions 1.15 and, using infinite boost, I flew in their and double moonlight-ed his a$$!! Found tips online that the central column about where it charges etc is a serious weak point, it was done, when I eventually got there, in about 3 swipes of the double blades. Easy eventually!!

I just finished the ORCA path and already completed ALL AF battles and the ORCA Arena, about to go through a 3rd time and finish the Destruction path to get Missions 18, 27, 39 and 42 if I can. Then I need to go through the League path again and get 33 and 35.

I now fully understand the mission tree diagram, finally!! Can't wait to have all the offline Achievements done, but I doubt I will get the S rank and SS rank ones, let alone the complete all missions on hard!!!

Pro
Old 12-14-2008, 04:22 AM   #12
Darkgorgos

DARKGORGOS's Gamercard
Yah, I forgot about the Reg. being able to change. I used the one shot methods to S the answerer stage. Heh-heh, changing the Reg. is also the way I beat the Last mission of the destruction path.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #13
Ultrapro

Ultrapro's Gamercard
I think my favourite mission so far has been one of the last ones on the destruction path, you help this crazy dude to blow all the massive platform ship thingies out of the sky, it was great fun!!! Course now I can't finish it lol

Pro
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #14
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 11 Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
If anyone needs any help feel free to ask. I've beat all endings and all ach related AFs. I have one to go in the middle of the story to get all missions complete, hopefully finish tonight. My overall rank right now is A.
tjayars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:35 AM   #15
ValkyrieOne15

OriginaIGenesis's Gamercard
Sooo im finishing AC4 right now... kinda lame i know but i need another 1000/1000... I picked up 4Answer yesterday and I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully alittle more storyline eh? Hope everyone isn't done with the game caus just looking at that mission tree makes me a little dizzy..
ValkyrieOne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #16
One_Bad_Bankai

solaceindrkness's Gamercard
Where can I find out what all the revisions do, I am still in the dark as to what the different settings relate to, any help would be greatly appreciated, and in return I can help anyone boost, most of the games on my achievement list I still have, about 90% to be exact. So if anyone can help just send me a message over live, or on here and I will definitely get back to ya, many thanks!!!
One_Bad_Bankai is offline   Reply With Quote