PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2009, 05:26 AM   #1
Tincobra

Tincobra's Gamercard
Your "true" wants for a G.I.JOE game

Ok I was a huge fan of all things G.I.JOE as a kid. Was I skeptical of the upcoming movie and game? Yep! Did I buy the game anyhow, am I going to see the movie? Yep and yep. But I did have my own wishes for this game...what were yours?

My included
1. True Joe/Cobra characters (from the cartoon and comics) or at least unlockable skins of them.
2. Missions that followed the cartoon/comic storylines for a little better plot line =)
3. Unlockable reward episode(s) of the cartoon (like what Transformers ROTF did)
4. A sandbox style game vs a linear run and gun
Tincobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
ZeroThreshold

ZeroThreshold's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincobra View Post
Ok I was a huge fan of all things G.I.JOE as a kid. Was I skeptical of the upcoming movie and game? Yep! Did I buy the game anyhow, am I going to see the movie? Yep and yep. But I did have my own wishes for this game...what were yours?

My included
1. True Joe/Cobra characters (from the cartoon and comics) or at least unlockable skins of them.
2. Missions that followed the cartoon/comic storylines for a little better plot line =)
3. Unlockable reward episode(s) of the cartoon (like what Transformers ROTF did)
4. A sandbox style game vs a linear run and gun
I'm fine with the run n gun Contra/Smash TV style gameplay, and the plot. I also don't pay attention much to the rewards (I own the DVDs, so no need for the toons, and concept art is only shortly amusing).

However, I would've LOVED for there to be skins for the characters from the old days. Maybe two each? Like, Hooded Cobra Commander/Blue and Silver Helmet CC, Silver Mask Destro/Gold Mask Destro, etc.

And x-box live co-op. I like local play a lot, but it makes no sense to have one without the other.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
j69plus1

Send a message via AIM to j69plus1 Send a message via Yahoo to j69plus1

J69plus1's Gamercard
It only makes sense to have an xbox live version to play co-op at least sense it's contra like, both people would be on the same screen frame at all times.

j69plus1 is offline   Reply With Quote