Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
cdarkwolf

cdarkw0lf's Gamercard
anyone else see that goo?

i was around the detention camp in point lookout and by a large section of knocked down fence i saw a pile of goo. the game gave me the option to search it but when i clicked it it wouldnt do anything. i thought it was like the picture plants in oblivion. this was around when point lookout first came out. last night i was on the mothership zeta and found a goo pile. i searched it and found alien stuff. im just thinking that its weird that something from a dlc that wasnt out yet was in point lookout. also i wonder if i go back and search it now if it will have anything in it.
cdarkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Dragonmaster2912

DragonMasteRyu's Gamercard
Goo piles appear as a result of a critical hit with a plasma based weapon it is basicly a corpse of whatever was killed by the weapon, so thats where they would of came from as for the reason you couldn't search the one on point lookout is a mystery to me but its happend to me before, probly a glitch
Dragonmaster2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
cdarkwolf

cdarkw0lf's Gamercard
yeah i just found that out lol >_<. i was on another forum and asked. i guess a mr. gutsy killed a ghoul. it says empty now but wont let me search it. i guess its a glitch.
cdarkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:33 AM   #4
CozierZebra

CozierZebra's Gamercard
While inside the Chinese submarine in Point Lookout, was a pile of green goo as well. I couldn't click it because it was underwater, and I couldn't get under the water level in the sub, so the only option I was given was to drink the water. I left and blew the up the sub though, so it now swims with the fishes.