|08-06-2009, 11:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Gears of War 2: Propaganda Collectibles Guide
This guide is part of the x360a.org website and should not be used, distributed or copied in any way without written permission.
The other guide was semi helpful but it really needed some work, thanks to Darthlok for putting the effort in. The following guide was been put together to replace the older guide which is an semi official effort on my part for the community. Please leave any feedback, alterations or corrections if you find a mistake.
These achievements are easy enough as there are only 41 items to collect. As long as you follow this guide closely you will find every item with ease. You can keep track of your progress from the War Journal on the main menu. Just take your time and don't progress on an area until you have picked up the collectible you are looking for.
Recover 5 collectibles (any difficulty)
Pack Rat 15
Recover 20 collectibles (any difficulty)
Recover all 41 collectibles (any difficulty)
ACT 1: Tip of The Spire
There are no propaganda items to be collected in chapter 4.
Chapter 1: Welcome to Delta (2)
2. After you exit the parking garage you will be facing towards a building, run up to the open doorway and look to your left. In front of the desk you will find a scrap of paper on the floor which will be your second collectible.
Chapter 2: Desperation (5)
2. Carry on the path you need to go and head downstairs, you can either follow Tai or Dom or take your own path it doesn't matter which. You will come to a room which has a reception/nurses station. You can't miss it as it's in the middle of the room, you will find the collectible on the floor in the middle of the desks.
3. You will soon come to a courtyard which you need to fight your way across. Clean up and head through to the second wing of the building. As soon as you enter turn left and follow the corridor around, look out for a set of double doors which take you into the kitchen. Just to the left of these doors you will see another blue door on the floor. You will find the letterhead on the floor in this small office on your left hand side.
4. Just after the kitchen you will see a cut scene where a helicoper crashes through the celing. Good going until you enter the next big room. As soon as you enter turn right and walk around the balcony. You will find the Proclamation on the floor next to an ammo crate.
5. After you run into Carmine hiding in the doorway you will exit out into battle in the street. As soon as you exit turn right and look behind the pillar attached to the building to find the COG Tag.
Chapter 3: Rolling Thunder (2)
2. As soon as you stop and jump off "Betty" while Dizzy performs repairs turn to your left and head towards the overturned car.
Chapter 5: Roadblocks (4)
2. As you press on to kill the tickers you will follow a back alley around a house and cut through a fence. As soon as you go past the sandbags you will see building with a tall tower. Turn right in front of the building and look for a memorial COG cross.
3. Once you have dealt with all the Nemesis head into the gas station and go straight into the backroom. You will find the drivers note on the floor.
4. Follow the tunnel until you get to the blockade of cars. Instead of exiting up the first set of stairs enter a doorway just before the stairs on the left side. This can be easily missed if your not paying attention.
Last edited by Fizzmatix; 10-16-2009 at 01:09 AM.