|08-10-2009, 02:04 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Gamertag: AOS Puck
XBA is not responsible for any transactions between sellers and buyers, you buy and sell at your own risk.
These are the rules for the Garage Sale forum. Anyone not following these rules will have their threads deleted and receive disciplinary action.
* You must have been a member for over 2 months.
* You must have over 100 non-spam posts.
* You can only sell items via eBay links. This is not the place to try and ask for things or try to barter/trade for things.
* Do not post threads asking how your items should be grouped, shipped, etc. Only make your thread once you have your actual eBay link.
* Only video games & video game related items can be sold here.
* Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs can be sold, but no normal DVDs/VHS/ETC.
* Per a change in eBay's rules, MS Point Cards & DLC Codes can now be sold even if the code is simply e-mailed to the winner.
Rule Change 11/2/10
Starting right now, there is going to be a change to the Garage Sale forum. From now on, multiple topics from the same person will not be allowed. Everyone will now create only one thread and use it for every auction. Your topic should be "AOS Puck's Auctions" with your name substituted for mine of course. The topic creators will be exempt from our "Grave Digging" rule as long as they are posting new auction links. Normal members who dig up old auction threads will still be infracted.
Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in:
1st Offense: Deleted thread and a warning will be issued.
2nd Offense: Deleted thread and a 3 day ban will be issued.
3rd Offense: Deleted thread and a permanent ban will be issued.
Read them.... apply them.
Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 05-21-2014 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Changed x360a to XBA