PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion > Shivering Isles
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2007, 05:12 AM   #21
jqtaxpayer

John Q Taxpayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x SNIFE x View Post
I am trying to figure out how to get this without having to do it twice. Can anyone tell me when the good time to save is to get both the Duke Mania and Dementia and I saved after killing the gatekeeper before I chose one of the doors to go through so I could do it both different ways. But can anyone tell me if that's where you should save or is it further on when you're already doing quests for the King guy?
When they want you to choose where to take the fire... to the mania or dementia side. Save there, then pick one. Get the achievement, make ANOTHER save and then load your previous save and pick the other. This way, you can play all the way through the other one if you like. Don't know if there's a difference yet. Just completed the dementia side and didn't save beforehand... but I had another save just after beating the game so I've got a beefy character all ready. Armor gives him 100% chameleon and I just went in the door, killed the gatekeeper without any problems and then walked right in. No bone arrows, no tear-soaked hankies, just my trusty daedric shortsword.
jqtaxpayer is offline   Reply With Quote