PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
Omega Supreme

Predaking GT's Gamercard
Rare lvl3 skills

Anyone know on which map I can learn the rare lvl3 skills? And from which officer?

Master 3
Acclaim 3
Awekening 3
Oppotunity 3
Plunder 3
Old 01-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You must be playing on hard for the enemy commanders to have level 3 skills for you to steal.

Master 3-
Nagamasa Azai, fight for Oda on Battle of Anegawa
Acclaim 3- Katsuie Shibata or Ieyusa Tokugawa, fight for for Azai on Battle of Anegawa
Awekening 3- Hanzo Hattori, fight for Azai on Battle of Anegawa
Oppotunity 3- Nobunaga Oda or Tadakatsu Honda, fight for Azai on Battle of Anegawa
Plunder 3- Oichi, fight for Oda on Battle of Anegawa

Every single rare skill in the game can be found on one of the two sides on Battle of Anegawa. It is an extremely easy campaign for both sides, making it the perfect mission to skill harvest on. Hope this helps.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Is hard really hard? I remember back in the day I played the game on Normal on Ps2 and there were a couple of campaigns I couldn't complete.

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
Is hard really hard? I remember back in the day I played the game on Normal on Ps2 and there were a couple of campaigns I couldn't complete.
Just play as your maxed out character, it's plenty easy even on hard mode. I can't say the same for the higher difficulty missions, but the Battle of Anegawa can be easily completed with your best character on hard mode. The actual difficulties are different in every game though. There's Samurai Warriors 2 hard mode, and then there is Dynasty Warriors 6 hard mode. They are very different.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote