PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
random mr x

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ea don't care

an ea employee has told me that as a company ea 'do not care' about customers i was also told this is because they are a big company and 'mugs' will still buy their games i urge any gamer reading this to reply and tell ea that we will not stand for such blatent disregard of the people who essentially pay there wages and that we will boycott there games until they change their attitudes.
random mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #2
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Unfourtunately, this happens with a lot of big companies. Activision is another one. All they care about is how much money is being made on their games, and they don't care if they have to take money from a baby to get it.

Luckily for me, I don't buy games because of the "Asshole" Publishers. I buy the games because of the developers. That's where the love is. and that's where it's going to stay.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
APX

Send a message via AIM to APX

SnA Lord APX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
How does this have to do anything with Bad Company 2?

They just sell it, they didn't have anything with the making of the game.

SnA - Shock n Awe.
Game Battles: 52-0 overall on BC2, Undefeated.
Taking over Battlefield on Consoles since Modern Combat.

Best knife user in the Battlefield Series, just try it.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
xl RETRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post

He's right, and you were probably talking to the janitor ;D
xl RETRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
random mr x

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post

because ea should check the games they are publishing and that there are no glitches or bugs what do they pay there games testers 15 dollars per hour for if they arent going to sort out the bugs they test for. bad company 2 is an ea published game and generally they are also ea developed or ea own the development company. so if gamers boycott the gmaes they release they will go bankrupt and lose out eventually just because they are a 'big company' doesnt mean they can treat the people that line there pockets like crap.
random mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
Teh BeZ

Send a message via MSN to Teh BeZ

Teh BeZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
if you could see my face youd see it being not in the slightest bit suprised lol
Old 09-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by random mr x View Post
because ea should check the games they are publishing and that there are no glitches or bugs what do they pay there games testers 15 dollars per hour for if they arent going to sort out the bugs they test for. bad company 2 is an ea published game and generally they are also ea developed or ea own the development company. so if gamers boycott the gmaes they release they will go bankrupt and lose out eventually just because they are a 'big company' doesnt mean they can treat the people that line there pockets like crap.
Like you said with bugs/glitches, it's not the Publisher's job. If they're are any problems with anything game play wise, the Developer's should be able to take care of it. All the publishers do is provide the money to "make" the game. With the amount of money that the Publishers provide, all they want to do is make that money back. By any means necessary.

And, on your boycott idea, it won't work. There have been many attempts to "boycott" a Publisher, but dealing with big business is like playing with fire. All you are going to do is get burned.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
McApree

Send a message via AIM to McApree

McAspree's Gamercard
If the game is good, I will buy it. maybe if I really didnt like them I would buy it used because they would get no money but I could still play it if I wanted too.

Also, that is how capitalism works. It is about money, not the consumers. Get used to it.

McApree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Morty

LewisMorton o7's Gamercard
I agree with McApree. If i like the game, ill get it. Mirrors edge is one of my favourite games ever... its not like i wouldnt get it because its publisher is EA. I dont care if its EA to sega just as long as the game is good.

My funny gif thread. Get adding!
Morty is offline   Reply With Quote