PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-25-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
Burtoner

pro circult

i been having a hard time on the pro circult, i just got to the final at last and im playing against haley. But i can never beat her

Any suggestions

I found out she is a all round player.
Burtoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Try to use button combinations, such as a top left spin (X + A), top right spin (X + B), etc. I also left other tips in my achievement guide, such as serving an ace (which does work against Haley).

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:41 PM   #3
Burtoner

oops sorry that was the semi's anyway im in the final vs jesper have been for last 4 days and im sooo fucked off with him, i even done left and right spins on his backhand all time, and im still losing, just busted 1 controller tonight, its really got to me grrr.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:45 AM   #4
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
VS Jesper in the final? Well you can do the ace serve against him, too. Just master that, and you'll at least tie with him just off serves.

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:21 AM   #5
Burtoner

oh well table tennis pro final vs jesper really got to me today, busted 1st controller, might as well bust the game up really am soo pissed off.

Taken me 4 days so far, and i tried everything even left/right spins and keeping it on this backhand with short returns to the net.
Off to buy controller no2.

Tried again, this time i thought i start the pro tourny again from start so i did, got through to the final no problem, only to find im up against JESPER AGAIN ffs.

Old 12-31-2006, 02:18 AM   #6
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Do the Ace Serve. Master it. Theres no way they can beat you. All you need to do is get the Ace Serve every time you serve, and on their serve you need to score once, to get you a lead. Try putting Yellow Spin on it and holding down on the left analog, and make it hit the net, and bounce on the other side..
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #7
Mikazi

Mikazi's Gamercard
thnx coz i am also stuck at tht bit
Mikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #8
Deftone2k6 Uk

Send a message via MSN to Deftone2k6 Uk Send a message via Yahoo to Deftone2k6 Uk Send a message via Skype™ to Deftone2k6 Uk

Deftone x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Might try that my self do find serving rather annoying at times. Thanks for the advice mate
Deftone2k6 Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:20 AM   #9
Who128

Who128's Gamercard
I have been trying to do the pro circuit for 2 days. I'm in the finals with Juergen, (The German) and he does focus all the time, and it becomes so annoying that I just quit once he wins a game. I'll have to try one of your guys strats for the Him.
Who128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:59 AM   #10
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who128 View Post
I have been trying to do the pro circuit for 2 days. I'm in the finals with Juergen, (The German) and he does focus all the time, and it becomes so annoying that I just quit once he wins a game. I'll have to try one of your guys strats for the Him.

I'm stuck on this guy too. Breezed to the final then came up against him and my ace serve failed everytime!!

Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote