||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-23-2009, 09:05 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bolivar, MO
Gamertag: Deadpool x360a
One-Chance Monsters: When & Where (List)
Since there isn't really a definitive list of the one-chance monsters, I thought I'd post one. The one-chance monster names are bolded. I tried not to include any spoilers in the guide, but there still are a few, so be warned.
I believe that the monsters are added to your encyclopedia when you kill them, so be sure to KILL, not just ENCOUNTER each of these.
This guide will help get the following achievement:
Ancient Hospital Ruins
1. Kill the Icefire Wolf Ghost before it splits up, otherwise it will not be added. If it does split before you kill it, reload a previous save and try again. (Thanks to Walvis NL for noticing this)
Destroyed Talta Village
1. Monstery Party: Skeleton Captain (Thanks to FantasticMrCox for noticing this)
Flying Fortress (near end of disc)
1. Monster Parties: Hover Patroller, Double Axe,
2. Make sure you kill at least one Machine Gun Crab. They're not an individual monster party, but I'm pretty sure there's some in the Double Axe party.
3. Continue to fight Flying Mecha Robo monster parties until you kill at least one Winking Medic and one Tailgunner Robo-Scorpion.
Paches Town Underground
1. When you get to the Scything Skull Spider (boss), allow him to summon a Skeleton General, and kill it.
Nene's Fortress (near end of disc)
1. Monster Parties: Glowering Imp Trap, Steel-Crusher Leopard, Ninja Ghost, Balloon Bomber, Imposter Eye*, Horned-Viper Trident, Stone Giant, Patchwork Puppet, Red-Mask Robot, Wandering Prophet, Versatile Mecha Robo, Enforcer Robot, Standard Defender, Assassin Robot
2. Allow a Versatile Mecha Robo to summon Intercept Dynadrones, and kill at least one of them
3. At the final boss in Nene's Tower (end of 5th floor), kill one of the Servant Mecha Robo A's and one of the Servant Mecha Robo B's.
*= I know it's misspelled, but that's the way it's spelled in the game.
Southern Lal Mts.
1. Allow the Rockwind Wolf Ghost (boss) to split into the Gale Wolf Ghost and Stone Wolf Ghost before you kill it.
1. Find a Wandering Sage**. Allow it to summon a Cursed Spine Ghost and a Sanguine Slasher, and then kill the summoned monster AND the Wandering Sage***.
**= The Wandering Sage is called Wiseman is some versions of the game.
***= If you open the treasure chest the Wandering Sage was guarding, it will disappear and not come back.
When you're at the point of no return****, you should have all the missable monsters. From there, use this guide (by loc182 from GameFAQs) to hunt down any remaining monsters to get the achievement.
****= (Possible Spoilers)
I'm pretty sure that's all of them, but if you think I missed one or have any questions, please be sure to say so or ask!
Former Staff (Guide Team) // AKA Tothoro on PS3T
My Staff Club
Last edited by Neverender; 07-15-2010 at 07:34 PM.