PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Family Game Night > Sorry!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
flydog92

Send a message via AIM to flydog92 Send a message via MSN to flydog92 Send a message via Yahoo to flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
Is anyone else having problems getting Sorry! achieves?

ive won 2 games and done a couple other things necessary to get some other achieves, but havent got 1. does anyone know how i can get them?

57.39% Done with Seriously 3.0 (As of 1/23/12)
flydog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
MrBubbles89

I'm only having trouble with the Master of the Cards achievement since thats the only achievement I have left to do before Sorry Sliders and Boggle come out.
MrBubbles89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
If you've done everything necessary to gain the achievements and you've got the respective trophies for them at the end of the game, try to click through achievements/throphies in the "my stuff" section.. then they will most likely pop up.

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
theboycharlieb

theboycharlieb's Gamercard
i thought i was going crazy... the 5g Cheeve Is Just To Send Someone Back To Start... And With 10 games Played It Is Hard To Believe That I Haven't Done What They Want To Unlock The Damn Thing. But I Have Had A Couple Pop... So Not Sure What Is Going On.
theboycharlieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
flydog92

Send a message via AIM to flydog92 Send a message via MSN to flydog92 Send a message via Yahoo to flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
ur def NOT crazy. it's almost impossible for me to have gotten the "Im not sorry at all" achieve for winning a multiplayer game in under 10 minutes without even having the "Win!" achievement for getting ONE win. seriously how the fuck am i not getting that achievement?

Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #6
theboycharlieb

theboycharlieb's Gamercard
Now I Spent A Good 2 Hours Today And worked On Everything And The Only Two That I Have Left Are Send Someone Back To Start And Under 10 Min Win... Which I Have Done 3x now and god knows how many people i have sent back to home... well i know in one game it was 2 of every other team... that cheeve popped! So I Feel Your Pain! Please let me know if you hear of anything.

EDIT: I GOT THE YELLOW DART TO POP... BUT STILL MOTHING ON SENDING ANYONE BACK TO THE START... OH WELL I WILL KEEP CHECKING BACK TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS... CACHE WAS CLEARED AND PLAYING OFFLINE ALSO AND THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. BUMMER

Last edited by theboycharlieb; 05-11-2009 at 04:52 PM.
theboycharlieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
Sean099

Send a message via AIM to Sean099

Sean099's Gamercard
The achievements for Sorry are not unlocking for me either. I've tried everything and still nothing. Now I just downloaded Boggle and am having the same problem with that game as well - this is fucked up!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:07 AM   #8
Bravo

eXo Bravo's Gamercard
Same here I just bought Sorry and I should have gotten atleast 3 achievements and didnt get crap!!!!!!! Had I known this I wouldnt have spent 800 points on this!

Edit:

Ok I just got a popup saying 5 for 75G, so they unlocked for me.

All I did was play one game of Bonus Card won and still nothing happen so in the menu I went to settings backed out and then went to the Xbox LIVE MarketPlace one and backed out and exited to the main menu of the family game night and boom all 5 unlocked then, so IDK if anything I did has anything to do with it, give it a shot

Last edited by Bravo; 05-31-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
ok so i finally started playing this after like a month b/c Fam Game Night was being gay as u no, and i play a game and win (my 5th win) for sorry, and i used the yellow slide to send an enemy back home (yellow dart achieve) and i got notin right? well then i looked up on my nintendo wii to look at this forum, then after i got done, went back to my xbox ( i have this converter thing tht u can press a button to flip to diff systems) and went out of the xbox guide and bam, 2 achieves (5 win and yellow dart achieves). BUT i STILL dont have the Win!, My Apologies, Red Vengance, and Rainbow Dancing. How do I get the 5 win one, but not the win one. honestly. Also i tried going ino the settings menu, then the xbox market place, but that didnt work sadly. if anyone finds out a soilution, please post.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #10
Bravo

eXo Bravo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by flydog92 View Post
ok so i finally started playing this after like a month b/c Fam Game Night was being gay as u no, and i play a game and win (my 5th win) for sorry, and i used the yellow slide to send an enemy back home (yellow dart achieve) and i got notin right? well then i looked up on my nintendo wii to look at this forum, then after i got done, went back to my xbox ( i have this converter thing tht u can press a button to flip to diff systems) and went out of the xbox guide and bam, 2 achieves (5 win and yellow dart achieves). BUT i STILL dont have the Win!, My Apologies, Red Vengance, and Rainbow Dancing. How do I get the 5 win one, but not the win one. honestly. Also i tried going ino the settings menu, then the xbox market place, but that didnt work sadly. if anyone finds out a soilution, please post.
backup your gamesave and delete it and start fresh maybe?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
would i just copy my game files for Fam game night to my 128 or sumtin mb memory card and delete it on my xbox and try and see if they unlock?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #12
Bravo

eXo Bravo's Gamercard
Quote:
would i just copy my game files for Fam game night to my 128 or sumtin mb memory card and delete it on my xbox and try and see if they unlock?
yeah copy the files in Family Game Night to the memory card and delete it from the xbox, then start the a new save and play sorry and win and see if the 1 game won acievement unlocks
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
flydog92

Flydog92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
yeah copy the files in Family Game Night to the memory card and delete it from the xbox, then start the a new save and play sorry and win and see if the 1 game won acievement unlocks
your probably the smartest person ive ever talked to on here, that worked perfectly and i got all the achieves for sorry now. we should prob copyright this way of solving the achieve getting problems for sorry and boogle. lol

Old 06-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
nbajammer

Send a message via ICQ to nbajammer Send a message via AIM to nbajammer Send a message via MSN to nbajammer Send a message via Yahoo to nbajammer

nbajam77's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ive done the yellow dart one countless times, and no achievement. Wish I knew why!

I do not accept random FRs - if there's no message, it will be declined. If you do not intend to go through with helping/boosting with me, do not waste my time in sending a message or FR.
nbajammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #15
Bravo

eXo Bravo's Gamercard
Quote:
your probably the smartest person ive ever talked to on here, that worked perfectly and i got all the achieves for sorry now. we should prob copyright this way of solving the achieve getting problems for sorry and boogle. lol
Glad I could help
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
Celestial Being

C3L3STIAL B3ING's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbajammer View Post
Ive done the yellow dart one countless times, and no achievement. Wish I knew why!
i had to do it twice to get this one. i actually did it on a yellow slide just to be sure.

Celestial Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
Domantos

Domantos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbajammer View Post
I did this one on a green standing on a green arrow with the blue on the 'course' of it. But did not get the achievement.

So started a new game to try and get the yellow one done, but I did not get the chance until the game was won by another AI (I know, I suck :P ).

After this game the 'yellow dart' achievement unlocked

I have all the other achievements now, except the 'win under 10 minutes' one. And I have won about 3 or 4 games in under 10 minutes by now... still nothing.

The achievements for this game seems very random when it comes to when they unlock.

I guess I will have to try and run about in the trophy room and the general menus, or maybe loose a game just to not meet the reqs for the achievement..... silly
Domantos is offline   Reply With Quote