Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Vendetta

Send a message via MSN to Vendetta

Vendetta x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal Until 10/17, Toys R Us B2G1 Till 10/16

First off this is a pretty damn good deal for those of you on a budget. I know that someone will say this needs to be in the good deals thread etc.. I think with a spectacular deal like this it needs to be out in open for everyone to view. I know of a lot of people that do not even look in the good deals thread because of a lot of clutter.

Amazon is having a B2G1 Free on Select Titles. That said there are some standouts (most are also a couple of bucks under MSRP, and no tax for some of you!!):
  • NBA 2K10
  • Beatles: Rock Band
  • GH 5
  • Need For Speed: Shift
  • Madden 10
  • NHL 10
  • Operation Flashpoint
  • COD WaW
  • Red Faction
  • DIRT 2
  • UFC
  • Prototype
  • Wet
  • Also the Fallout 3 collectors edition is listed on there as well!! On pg 6 of the 360 games.
This doesnt apply just to 360, it is for PS3, Wii, etc...

Link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000436751

Great deal if you want 3 newer games for the price of only two!

Also Toys R Us is running a B2G1 free on new games as well. This includes games like Brutal Legend, Magnacarta 2 and Uncharted 2 (for the PS3) that just came out as well as some pre-order games. This is valid online and in stores as well!

Hope you all enjoy the awesome deals. I am ordering Dirt 2, NHL 10 and undecided on the third.

Also a note to a mod who sees this I would love to see if we can have 2 seperate deals threads (one for NTSC and the other for PAL/NTSC-J etc). I would love to head it and update it daily with ongoing deals. This would reduce clutter in the threads and make it easy for everyone to see what is going on

EDIT: You can also get an ad from toys r us and take the flier to Best Buy, Target (they price match now, started to about 2 months ago), Wal-Mart or Sears and get what you want. Be reminded though some stores that price match may call the toys r us nearest to you and check to see if they have an item in stock (this will vary for everyone). However I cant see them doing this for a b2g1f sale because they would have to call about pretty much every item you bring up. If this was a discounted one item thing it would be more likely they would call.

Last edited by Vendetta; 10-15-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote