04-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Gamertag: Shady x360a
The #1 rated college basketball game four years running on both the Xbox and Playstation 2, returns as well for its sophomore season on the Xbox 360. With over 325 NCAA Division I schools and the deepest legacy mode around, College Hoops 2K7 defines the college basketball experience.
- Team Unity - Chemistry matters! How long has your team been playing together? How many upper-classmen are on the floor? Too many ball hogs and not enough team players in the game? All of these factors will now have a direct impact on how your team performs together on the floor—a low chemistry rating will result in sloppy play, and conversely, the more your players play together, the tighter their play becomes.
- Chant Creator - Create your own, customized chants for your home crowd to use during the game when you specify—during free throws, when the opposing team has the ball, when your team make a basket as well as during many other key events in the game.
- Advanced Ball Control - Drive the lane with new-found ease thanks to this all-new, intuitive ball control scheme as 2K Sports continues to innovate how basketball games are played.
- Improved Legacy Mode - Legacy mode gets a complete upgrade in College Hoops 2K7, with improvements in everything from scouting reports and recruiting to bracketology, NCAA record books, an all-new Hoopcast simulator, and new broadcast shows like College Hoops Tonight.
- Original Soundtrack - Over 200 authentic college fight songs, plus music from Wolfmother, P.O.D., Les Savy Fav, Traxamillion, Deux Process and many more.
- Real College Coaches - Control all of the action on the court with hundreds of actual college coaches—including Roy Williams, Billy Donovan, John Calipari, Jay Wright and many more.
- Post-Season NIT - Finding your team on the wrong side of the bubble come March? For the first time ever, the NIT comes to College Hoops, allowing your team to get that valuable post-season experience upon which to build a future national champion.
- More Customization - Make your own schools with customized uniforms and uniquely designed arenas. With an even more robust player creation system, you can bring your own NCAA team to life like never before.