PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 AM   #91
ExRev

ExRev's Gamercard
Personally I'm stuck on the tank battle room, trying to destroy that blue box. I've been trying the method listed above by D00m, but it's not working.
ExRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:32 AM   #92
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
I actually did something a little different for that one. At step 4, instead of jumping and running up the wall, just keep running on the middle platform, so you end up on the underside of it running left. Just jump off there to the ground and run straight into the box.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:18 AM   #93
ExRev

ExRev's Gamercard
Currently, I am stuck trying to get a hold of one of these passkeys. I'm in the room where you first get the grenades. The square above it holds a passkey...somewhere.

EDIT: Found it. Tricky not able to see areas...

Last edited by ExRev; 09-06-2009 at 03:23 AM.
ExRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #94
MnM

MnMtheMessenger's Gamercard
proving grounds

Hey guys, I'm stuck on the very last 2 missions for 'proving grounds'.

For the last one "the big one", I can't seem to keep hyper speed going after the room with the first big red door (the part where u run back where you came and are supposed to run along the ceiling and then up the vent shaft). Am I starting it in the right place or can I somehow get hyper speed in the shaft?

For the second to last one I need some guidance all around....I forgot the name of it and forgot how I'm stuck lol, but I know I got fed up with it and moved on. Thx for any/all help!

**edit**

looks like there's plenty of walkthrough vid's on youtube, to here's the vid to answer my own question:

this was the 2nd one I had a problem with (it's called 'barrel blast'), figured I should answer both with the vid's (the guide to that one is at 5:01).

Last edited by MnM; 09-08-2009 at 09:12 PM.
MnM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #95
MadVirus

MadVirus's Gamercard
Red Doors

I reached where they capture the lady again and required the missile ability to open a door where I can find this ability and continue because I really repeated the game and had the same issue...
MadVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:43 AM   #96
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Follow the blue line indicated on your map. (Back button) Sometimes you'll need to find another way to follow the blue line, you can't always follow it exactly and be where you wanted to be. You need to find vents, doors, and other things to go through via the blue line.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #97
terravexti

try running in from another room.

terravexti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #98
terravexti

its a glitch. try turning th xbox off and on, it should reset.

terravexti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #99
wakka420

Send a message via AIM to wakka420 Send a message via MSN to wakka420 Send a message via Yahoo to wakka420

wakka420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
I'm stuck where it says Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY. stuck here for like 2 hrs. I got so lost I just decided to go after the achievements. Help? Please?
i am stuck in the same place. Im trying to follow the blue line, but i keep getting stuck. it says go back the way i came, but i cant figure out how to get out of this room...
Old 09-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #100
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakka420 View Post
i am stuck in the same place. Im trying to follow the blue line, but i keep getting stuck. it says go back the way i came, but i cant figure out how to get out of this room...
Can you find the map to describe where you are exactly?

Odessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #101
wakka420

Send a message via AIM to wakka420 Send a message via MSN to wakka420 Send a message via Yahoo to wakka420

wakka420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
Can you find the map to describe where you are exactly?
yeah. i think this is the room...http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/...a7edbaf3_o.jpg I cant go to the right. Is there a vent im missing? There looks lto be one above the platform on the right, but i cant get up there or shoot it out.

Last edited by wakka420; 09-21-2009 at 02:07 AM.
wakka420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:29 AM   #102
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakka420 View Post
yeah. i think this is the room...http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/...a7edbaf3_o.jpg I cant go to the right. Is there a vent im missing? There looks lto be one above the platform on the right, but i cant get up there or shoot it out.
I hate to ask you this... but could you take a screen shot of the room? If you go to the Collectibles Map the room above shows a ladder. Is this where you have the sliding thing above? What upgrades do you have? What is the current objective?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:53 AM   #103
wakka420

wakka420's Gamercard
the objective is to turn on the foamers and stop production or somethin like that. Also, im in the corner right below where you get the grenade upgrade. I will try and post a screnie later. In the room there are 2 baddies and one ice bot, if that helps.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #104
ArmoredCookie

Armoredcookie's Gamercard
First: When you are in the "Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY" section you can get stuck trying to get pased the conveyor belt with the box on it.

To get past it just press X to run.

The game never tells you that you can run and after doing this you can jump over the box and climb through a vent.

Second: When you are in the "Claire has been captured! RESCUE HER!" part and get to the fan, you need to keep going. Go to the far as much as you can until you find the missile pack. After that backtrack to the elevator, go to the top floor and shot the tank on the left side. Press B to open it first.

These were both problem areas for myself, so i thought this would be helpful.
ArmoredCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #105
Body Hauler

Keep screwing up after the Exploding Room when I get to the elevator shaft. Am I supposed to jump before I hit the wall or am I just not holding the directional stick the proper way?
Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #106
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Hauler View Post
Keep screwing up after the Exploding Room when I get to the elevator shaft. Am I supposed to jump before I hit the wall or am I just not holding the directional stick the proper way?
You're supposed to hop up the wall, bouncing from either side until you get all the way up and outside.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #107
Body Hauler

That's what I thought, my reflexes are just damn slow.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #108
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

It took me a couple of tries, that's for sure.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #109
wakka420

wakka420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoredCookie View Post
First: When you are in the "Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY" section you can get stuck trying to get pased the conveyor belt with the box on it.
Can you maybe post a pic? I have no idea where you are talking about. Im stuck here.
It says i have to go back, but i dont know how to get out of the room im in. Also, where the little action icon on the map is, does that mean where i end up? Cause i end up in the room right before the factory, and theres no button presses or anything.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #110
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
You have to go to the blue objective to progress in the campaign. There should be a vent that leads up to the blue spot.

Good luck.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #111
wakka420

wakka420's Gamercard
when i go to the red spot with the little action icon, it doesnt go away or show me where to go next. It just stays there. And i cant do anything in that room.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #112
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Can you show me the actual room you can get farthest to (where the exclamation point is)? I'm trying to remember if it's an elevator you take down or what. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #113
Dragonuk

Dragonuk1's Gamercard
i have 100% items and 99% of the map just got the helmet and it still ask me to find the last item and no help on the ending is it me ????
and my game score will not go over 5000000 i have got the gold guns but that is all i can get can you help

Last edited by Dragonuk; 10-03-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Dragonuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #114
The Extreme Icon
Banned User

iTz Jaystar's Gamercard
I need help getting Head shots for the Achievement, and so far I think I have zero. I'm at the end of the Game right now with that Shotgun. Anyone know the best way and Weapon to get Head shots? Thanks.
The Extreme Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #115
Jimbo76

Jimbo76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Extreme Icon View Post
I need help getting Head shots for the Achievement, and so far I think I have zero. I'm at the end of the Game right now with that Shotgun. Anyone know the best way and Weapon to get Head shots? Thanks.
Zero headshots? is that what it says in your achievement list in the games menu? Because that sounds glitched or something.That was the third achievement I unlocked, without much effort either. I just used the right stick to aim high and got head shots regularly.

Jimbo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #116
Jimbo76

Jimbo76's Gamercard
Am stuck at 97% help

I have spent hours on my second play through trying to get 100% items. everything was going so well until now. Im at level 29 so all items have been revealed but I am still missing 1 pass key.but there isn't 1 question mark on the whole map. I am at the end of the game where my mission is to stop the restoration and find the missing key components. There is a helmet flashing where you use your pass keys but im missing 1 so cant get it.
Has anyone got ant advice they can give me?
thanks.

Last edited by Jimbo76; 10-19-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #117
oDrPepper

SolidaritY IX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
I have spent hours on my second play through trying to get 100% items. everything was going so well until now. Im at level 29 so all items have been revealed but I am still missing 1 missile upgrade and 1 pass key.but there isn't 1 question mark on the whole map. I am at the end of the game where my mission is to stop the restoration and find the missing key components.
Has anyone else had trouble like this?
thanks.
There are some collectibles that don't have ?'s as they are in the same room as something else which stops the ? appearing.

I'm pretty sure the Pass Key you're missing is in the Scuba Mask room, as for the Missile Upgrade there is one under the floor in one of the save rooms. Just go around each save room and check for it. Sorry I can't give you the exact one as I can't remember
oDrPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #118
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
People need to look at the FAQ before posting in here, it answers 90% of the questions asked.

Its there for a reason people.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #119
Jimbo76

Jimbo76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDrPepper View Post
There are some collectibles that don't have ?'s as they are in the same room as something else which stops the ? appearing.

I'm pretty sure the Pass Key you're missing is in the Scuba Mask room, as for the Missile Upgrade there is one under the floor in one of the save rooms. Just go around each save room and check for it. Sorry I can't give you the exact one as I can't remember
Yeah that was the missile I was looking for, so thanks for that, still not found the pass key though but it does sound like thats the one im missing.
thanks for the time and help mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
People need to look at the FAQ before posting in here, it answers 90% of the questions asked.

Its there for a reason people.
well seeing as this is the im stuck thread I thought I would try my luck here.
and I have read through the FAQ already.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #120
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
well seeing as this is the im stuck thread I thought I would try my luck here.
and I have read through the FAQ already.
No, you haven't. Because if you had you would have seen this

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post

Help! I have 99% but no ? left on the map!

There is one room that has two items in it, so if you got one then it no longer shows as a ?. It is a passkey and is in the room where you get the Scuba Mask. Jump over the shelves and its under water. There is also two Save Rooms with items in so it doesn't show up as a ?. One has an armor upgrade, the other has a missile upgrade.
Thanks to Frankie Godskin for pointing the missile one out.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, answered your question. Next time actually READ and not just skim through a thread.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

Last edited by phatmuther; 10-19-2009 at 04:22 PM.
phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote