Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Tournaments
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #61
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Congrats to my two GSL team mates in the top 3, looks like it was a lot of fun!

I'll be in next month, bummer I couldn't make it.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #62
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avelena View Post
Let me try and clarify, you can leave feedback on someones gamertag by picking "Preferred" or "Avoid." Every month we do this, the reputation goes down on the Subscriber gamertag. Some people are selecting "avoid" for some odd reason.
Can not prefer a gamertag unless you have played a game with it. Wont let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
Congrats to my two GSL team mates in the top 3, looks like it was a lot of fun!
Thanks !
Old 10-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #63
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Wallace & Gromit please

This was alot of fun, Cheers for everybody coming to play! Congrats

Old 10-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #64
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh View Post
Wallace & Gromit please

Good game everybody, Cru was the deceptive player, saying to everybody she sucked at Cod4, I think not lol You played really well although you wouldn't leave me alone Everytime i turned corner or was running after somebody you would be there ready to take me out

Old 10-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #65
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Okay, all the winners have codes in their inboxes.

Regarding the prefer/avoid, Avelena mentioned to do it next time...that is because the x360asubscriber tag doesn't play the games, so you can only leave feedback if the tag is on your friend's list. To make running the tournaments easier, she takes people off as they fall out of the tournament.

So next month when you are in the tournament, if you think about it, "prefer" the tag before the tournament starts.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #66
Steve50013

Send a message via MSN to Steve50013 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Runner-Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   N+ Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Wallace & Gromit please

After seeing Cru use that p90... I tell you, I have to go try it now That thing pissed me off. All you had to do was spray and that thing unloading 50 rounds into my face lol.

Looking to boost: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Medal of Honor Airborne, WWE Smachdown vs Raw 2008, Gears 2 (Horde), Rainbow Six Vegas, Endwar, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2
Old 10-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #67
DudeWithTheFace

Send a message via AIM to DudeWithTheFace Send a message via MSN to DudeWithTheFace

DudeWithTheFace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase PAX Meet 2010   Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Good job everybody! And Cru, u were worried you would be eliminated first round? pssh

Click Me
Or Higher Res
And watch 'BOURNE HEREAFTER' or 'SMALL AVATAR SOLDIERS'!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #68
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Goddammit, I had to work today. I completely forgot about the tourney...
Old 10-19-2009, 12:48 AM   #69
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Good game everybody, Cru was the deceptive player, saying to everybody she sucked at Cod4, I think not lol You played really well although you wouldn't leave me alone Everytime i turned corner or was running after somebody you would be there ready to take me out
LOL I think you just like my grenades a lot, Or you were always running behind me to check out my ass lol.. But your right we would always be killing each other, And mostly in that damn bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve50013 View Post
After seeing Cru use that p90... I tell you, I have to go try it now That thing pissed me off. All you had to do was spray and that thing unloading 50 rounds into my face lol.
I like my P90. But really Steve you did awesome you were always there killing me like a billion and a half times *sniff sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithTheFace View Post
Good job everybody! And Cru, u were worried you would be eliminated first round? pssh
Seriously though I haven't played this game for over an year. I don't play to many MP games I guess im just a Score whore! I am surprised i did well, even though i always came in place by the skin of my teeth

Old 10-19-2009, 01:01 AM   #70
Genesis x360a

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
LOL I think you just like my grenades a lot, Or you were always running behind me to check out my ass lol.. But your right we would always be killing each other, And mostly in that damn bathroom
What happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom and i have to admit that ass was damn fine lol

Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 AM   #71
Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Runner-Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   N+ Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:

I like my P90. But really Steve you did awesome you were always there killing me like a billion and a half times *sniff sniff*

Seriously though I haven't played this game for over an year. I don't play to many MP games I guess im just a Score whore! I am surprised i did well, even though i always came in place by the skin of my teeth
Eh I ran into you the most... But everytime I would turn a corner and it was you, you would win. But head to head I kept winning.

Looking to boost: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Medal of Honor Airborne, WWE Smachdown vs Raw 2008, Gears 2 (Horde), Rainbow Six Vegas, Endwar, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2
Old 10-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #72
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithTheFace View Post
Anytime DudeWithTheFace is in a tournament, he is the worst player. No matter what. Except Vegas 2 but he got lucky.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade

Last edited by Pashos; 10-19-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #73
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Congrats to the winners. Sounds like it was a good tournament. I still have nightmares about the Call of Duty WAW tournament where I went out first round. . Hopefully I will be able to make next months tournament they are alot of fun.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #74
DudeWithTheFace

Send a message via AIM to DudeWithTheFace Send a message via MSN to DudeWithTheFace

DudeWithTheFace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase PAX Meet 2010   Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pashos View Post
Anytime DudeWithTheFace is in a tournament, he is the worst player. No matter what. Except Vegas 2 but he got lucky.

I unleashed my awesome for a bit with Uno too. Face.

Click Me
Or Higher Res
And watch 'BOURNE HEREAFTER' or 'SMALL AVATAR SOLDIERS'!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #75
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Creech i think your right, My award isn't as shiny as the others :'(.. But none the less it still looks sexy Thanks for the great time everybody. and Thanks Creech for setting it up again

Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #76
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Thanks Creech for setting it up again
Yes, thank you Creech and Avelena for setting that up and running it.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #77
Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

The award up day after tourney? New record? <3 you Creech

Old 10-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #78
Genesis x360a

Quote:
The award up day after tourney? New record? <3 you Creech
Ino pretty amazing right We normally have to wait atleast a week, Looks like Creech layed down the law lol Thanks again to Creech, Avelena and everybody who turned up

Old 10-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #79
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
The award up day after tourney?
God dam bullshit!

Congratulations to Hippa, Gackt, Steve and Cru

Closed Thread