PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #181
JRFNelson

JRFNelson's Gamercard
Decided i should go through the game again to pick up my missing few achievements. Just got the last piece of intel inside the doors on One shot one Kill to get. Glad i read this forum though. Should get that one done tonight.

Then just got to get about 6 veteran achievements and mile high club and the training mission and then im done. Only have 19 days to do this before i have to starts working on COD5.

Of course in the mean time i have to carry on playing the Beta and get ready for GOW2.. where am i going to find all the time.

Still yet again X360a has come up trumps with finding the solutions to all the problems. Thanks all.
JRFNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #182
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I finished doing my first veteran achievement in Crew Expandable..
It was easy, I was doing some kills and at the same time finishing the story..
Because I used my guys wisely, when there's a tough spot to clear, I make them do the shooting then I'll get to the checkpoint..

Though I havent finished Blackout yet..
Old 01-13-2009, 02:13 AM   #183
afunk117

the list seems awesome, cant wait to get this game, they dont seem to have at the place i usually go
afunk117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #184
halonator1211

halonator1211's Gamercard
ever since i played cod2 i have been afraid of touching a cod game. veteran difficulty took me ages to complete. cod3, cod4, codwaw, i will never get, because i don't want to go through the agony of having to pass all these stories on veteran. i learned my lesson.
halonator1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #185
Quasi m0j0

Quasi m0j0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by halonator1211 View Post
ever since i played cod2 i have been afraid of touching a cod game. veteran difficulty took me ages to complete. cod3, cod4, codwaw, i will never get, because i don't want to go through the agony of having to pass all these stories on veteran. i learned my lesson.
CoD4 is nothing like as difficult as CoD2, and the story is much better. However cod3 and waw are much more difficult.

regards,
Quasi

Quasi m0j0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #186
AxlRose_91

FnApLeS's Gamercard
Hi.I have a question.If I complete missions like Charlie don't surf,Blackout or Shock and wave on Veteran and unlock their achievements,then can I play the other missions (the missions that don't have any achievement if completed on Veteran) on Hardened and unlock the achievement Deep and hard? Sorry for my English,but I'm italian
AxlRose_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #187
Lemon Of Life

Lemon Of Life's Gamercard
i only need to get the last few intels and im done
Lemon Of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #188
Lemon Of Life

yes axl, u can.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #189
Lemon Of Life

I love this achievement list it's pretty much nailed it. Plus I have all of them. Woop.

Shit, triple post, my apologies.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #190
yosambo

Send a message via Yahoo to yosambo

CRYMS0N GH0ST's Gamercard
Thank you

Thanks to all the fine people for the guides, vids, etc. 1K'd this in about a week and a half. Died about 500 times trying to do "Mile High Club", but thanks to the vid and guides posted finally got through it. Thank you all, you are a true credit to the gaming community. And thanks to xbox360a.com too, this is the best achievement website around.
yosambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #191
Sneaky Anderson

Sneaky Anderson's Gamercard
Actually, Heat on Veteran was harder than Mile High Club. Just kept getting sniped left and right no matter where I went.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Sneaky Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #192
ClassifiedSnipa
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to ClassifiedSnipa

ClassifiedSnipa's Gamercard
One Shot, One Kill was the hardest. Mile High Club was the easiest tbh, it's just easy if you don't suck at the game. 1000/1000, !
ClassifiedSnipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #193
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Great veteran achievemenst and all but they could of done with some online ones for sure!..

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:26 AM   #194
YourNHarmsWay

YourNHarmsWay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Talking

can somebody give me advice on how to beat mile high club charlie dont surf and safehouse thanks GT: YourNHarmsWay
Old 07-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #195
Dawez77

dawez77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNHarmsWay View Post
can somebody give me advice on how to beat mile high club charlie dont surf and safehouse thanks GT: YourNHarmsWay
Cannot really help with the safehouse and mile high club but i got the charlie don't surf a few days back.
I actually quit playing the veteran part a few months back because i got furious about the part in charlie where you enter an alley and there is a crossing, straight ahead there is a bunch of guys appearing behind a car and to the left down the alley there is certain death. I actually didn't know i could head towards the car where the guys appear until i watched a youtube video, after choosing that path instead it wasn't much trouble completing the rest.
The only other obstacle left in the level is the room in the tv station with all the monitors, as soon as you enter the room, sprint as far as you can to the right and into the little room that is there, stay in this room until most of the gunfire settles, watch out for grenades, if they get tossed inside the room, quickly leave out and to the left and prone behind the desk and run back in again after it explodes.

If your problem is in any other area of the level please repost as i have the info "fresh" in mind

Another tip is to check NextGenWalkthroughs on youtube, they have covered the entire cod 4 levels and are a good starting point for walkthrough videos.

G'luck!
Dawez77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #196
xWGMx Fallen

xWGMx Fallen's Gamercard
i have a problem i found the 30 intel but i did not get the achievement anyone know why?
xWGMx Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #197
Likuid Flame

Likuid Flame's Gamercard
i like the achievements. Well balanced

Complete Games:
Retail:
VII
Arcade:
III
"Music is like candy, you throw away the wrappers."
Likuid Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #198
konradiv

Konradiv's Gamercard
Yes, I have the same problem. Probably you had cheats enabled ;| I had too ... And maybe smb know how to delete those intels? Because i have 30/30 and I want get this achievement... I deleted my save and intels are still ...
konradiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #199
Lord Terrax XII

Lord Terrax XII's Gamercard
^I have the exact same problem... Anyone know how to get it now?
Old 08-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #200
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
try here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...hlight=cheated

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #201
$RebelG

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've just completed both 'The Bog' and 'War Pig' on Vet because I wanted to get the 'The Bog' achievement. After finally doing both missions my achievement never popped up!
Did I do something wrong or is it just glitched? I started the level 'The Bog' on Vet and completed it and then ran through War Pig and neither unlocked. I didn't have any cheats enabled or anything, so am I going to have to do it again or what?
So disappointed the achievement didn't unlock.

Currently working on ---

..:: Forza 4 ::..
..:: Alan Wake ::..

Completed ---

..:: Assassins Creed 2 1000/1000 ::..
..:: Bully Scholarship Edition 1000/1000 ::..
..:: The Saboteur 1000/1000 ::..

$RebelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #202
jake2034

3 Of A Kind

I found a way that's easier than the one posted on the achievements guide here. Instead of doing it on 'Crew Expandable' where you have to rush to the drunk man before your team shoots him, if you do it at the end of 'Hunted' after the tank is destroyed, rush to the other side of the road and knife the enemy's running away. They don't fight, nobody tries to shoot them, and they're all lined up.

~Jake2034
jake2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #203
jake2034

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNHarmsWay View Post
this isn't a direct help, but there's a video guide right on the achievments guide page for mile high club. and the thers i believe is just memorization, and finding problems on veteran and play through on a lower difficulty and find good cover spots. That's what i do for mine. Mainly just for hunted tho. The others are just memorization and problem solving. Don't forget to have ALOT of patience too. It's tough..... VERY TOUGH!!

Good luck!
jake2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #204
New Venari

New Venari's Gamercard
No matter when i press RS (and yes, the icon *IS* on the screen), I keep being killed by those damned dogs. I press it when the button appears, just before it appears, a split second after it appears...no good.
New Venari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:44 AM   #205
pvt Zleek

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
lol i havent played this game in forever, but after beating mw2 on veteran in about 6 hours, I decided to go play it again because according to my friends, mw2 was sooo much harder than cod 4 so im like whatevs ill try and in about 2 hours of time i wiped out 4 missions i havent been able to complete in over a year... lol. now i gotta finish up safehouse, beat no fighting in the war room and i got 1000! finally...

Netflix Junkie: Currently watching: Random stuff XD
pvt Zleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #206
pvt Zleek

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
lol epic win i finished safehouse and beat no fighting in te war room this morning 1000/1000 FTW! now just gotta beat two more spec ops missions for MW2 1000...

Netflix Junkie: Currently watching: Random stuff XD
pvt Zleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #207
FX II Nakz 86

FX II Nakz 86's Gamercard
very helpfull guide man, thanks
FX II Nakz 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #208
TexanHero7

TexanHero7's Gamercard
there has always been complete veteran mission achievements lol.
TexanHero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #209
Phoenix Alight

Phoenix Alight's Gamercard
Have a bit of a problem getting my last 2 achievements (Eyes and Ears, Your Show Sucks) I've done exactly what is needed for each but still can't seem to get them (one of the laptops just isn't there), beginning to piss me off a bit. Tried deleting my save and starting over but it still doesn't work
ANYBODY GOT ANY SOLUTIONS?
Phoenix Alight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #210
iTouchy0u

Send a message via MSN to iTouchy0u

iTouchy0u's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Alight View Post
Have a bit of a problem getting my last 2 achievements (Eyes and Ears, Your Show Sucks) I've done exactly what is needed for each but still can't seem to get them (one of the laptops just isn't there), beginning to piss me off a bit. Tried deleting my save and starting over but it still doesn't work
ANYBODY GOT ANY SOLUTIONS?
Use youtube. "NextGenWalkthroughs" probably have the best videos.

There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
Nelson Mandela
iTouchy0u is offline   Reply With Quote